[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: gundamn_1347404073_7.jpg (9 KB, 295x127) Image search: [Google]
gundamn_1347404073_7.jpg
9 KB, 295x127
Discuss
>>
Good for looking up mechs and their specs, and that's about it
>>
Does anyone actually listen to their podcast? cause it's not bad.
>>
>>13988127
Faggots that are desperate to relive the glory days.

>>13988184
Shill harder.
>>
>>13988127
good mecha references site without all the ads that wiki sites normally have.
>>
>>13988511
I always forget that ads are still a thing.

I've no idea if 4chan has advertising for instance.
>>
>>13988127

they actually give a shit about who the mechanical designers are; really appreciate that because it can be hard to track down without this site
>>
>>13988525
they do

>>13988475
are you saying that at one point they were respected and popular? when was that?
>>
>>13988127
Chris uses the forums as his personal echo chambers and bans anyone over paranoid reasons; also nearly every member there has the exact same fucking opinion I swear to shit.
>>
>>13988525
4chan is the only website I let ads on because they're unintrusive and if it helps moot pay his bills then I don't care. Now that hiroshima is running things I don't know if I should keep them on but 4chan is 4chan I guess.
>>
>>13988791

Most people there are so deadly fucking serious about everything too.

Humorless dickwads, the lot of them.
>>
>>13988791

why go to the forums?
>>
>>13988184
Soulbro's pretty chill, Neo I listen to the most since he seems the most balanced and honest about his opinions, Chris comes across as a dick though he occasionally makes some good points.
>>
>>13988810
I thought it would be friendly, obviously I was wrong.
>>
>>13988843
Fucking retard.

;_;
>>
>>13988843

any small community for autistic shit like this with usernames is going to be horrible
>>
>>13988843
It used to be, till all those people were driven away.
>>
I pronounced it for years as mach
>>
>>13988791
>Chris

guy has micro dick syndrome
>>
>>13988863
>driven
No, some were banned in private, I was one of them.
>>13988861
When the site owner has to be reminded of his own rules you know something is not right.
>>
I love Chris, and Mechatalk is his masturbatorium. He is an asshole, but he's pretty based with his opinions. Neo fucking sucks Chris's dick every chance he gets. Name ONE opinion that Neo has that is dissident to Chris's? And Nigga Soulbro is the shit, the only person who makes me laugh on that podcast.

Mechatalk is just awful though. I think it's well moderated, but everyone there tries way too hard.
>>
>>13988787
>are you saying that at one point they were respected and popular? when was that?

Like 5-6 years ago before wikia was popular.
>>
>>13988871
What as your username?
>>
>>13988871
Is that you DualGundam?
>>
>>13988881
I literally forgot, it was years ago.
>>13988884
No.
>>
I posted on there during AGE's run, but I left.
>>
>>13988871
true enough, I left on my own terms when I had enough of Great Leader.
>>
>>13988900
What was the straw that broke you?
>>
>>13988127
Mechatalk is one of the worst fucking /m/-related things that ever existed because it's the source of almost every single dumb rumor and slander that's been leaked into and proliferated on /m/. Like how certain SRW licenses couldn't be attained because of so and so, or how Fukuda and his wife raped the VA's in SEED and Destiny, or how Shirow lost everything in the Kobe earthquake, or how Nagano stole his wife from Tomino.

Not to mention that most of the members are total fucking tools who do nothing but kiss up to Chris.
>>
Chris is Khorne, SoulBro is Angron, ShadowCell is Skulltaker, Peter is Angarroth, Strike Zero is Karanak, Ryujin is Huntsman, Kuruni is Kharn, and Soma is Doombreed, anyone else we're missing for the metaphor?
>>
>>13988931

>knowing what any of this shit is

wow
>>
>>13988931
Duel is Skarbrand
>>
>>13988907
When I called Chris out on berating someone for wanting to see Thunderbolt just to see Moore Brotherhood flagship animated. He tried to turn it around on me and accused me of white knighting and that he can criticize whatever he wants as if he was above said criticism.Decided then that anyone who can be that petty over something of such little consequence was not worth my time any longer.
>>
>>13988945
I always pictured him more as an war-happy necron or a genestealer, but a bloodthirster makes sense.
>>
>>13988964
Link? I wanna see just how bad it is
>>
>>13988970
>genestealer
Nah, Duel has more in common with a lictor or a carnifex.
>>
I check the forums because of Mark Simmons.

That's about it.
>>
>>13988975

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16771

The post is about three or four posts down, it's nothing too heated Chris' statement to me came off as rather harsh and dismissive as if his reason wasn't good enough. I tried to deflect it with a bit a humor but apparently that has no effect on authoritarians.
>>
Is rrobbert 184 dead?
>>
>>13988127
Back when I had autism I spent too much time in the technology forum. This was during the Gundam 00, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann days
>>
>>13988916
Where did these rumors even come from?
>>
>>13989191
I like to imagine his family and friends held an intervention for his problem.
>>
Good place to look up stats and mecha variants.
>>
>>13990808
Faggots on Mechatalk speculating about shit they know nothing of.
>>
Dangerous place for people who like G reco.
>>
>>13991033
or SEED and Destiny, why does this place have a green web of trust rating again?
>>
>>13991051
/m/ doesn't use Web of Trust for some reason.
>>
>>13991051
>>13991093
>web of trust
is this some faggot ass hugbox crap to make sure you don't get offended by somebody's shitty opinions about robot cartoons?
>>
>>13991103
More like to make sure you aren't walking into a malware site, but it can be used to determine what areas are trustworthy or not.
>>
>>13990868
>Faggots on Mechatalk speculating about shit that came from /m/.

fix'd
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.