[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good or just Gainax meme level?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21
File: meme show.jpg (390 KB, 1269x1269) Image search: [Google]
meme show.jpg
390 KB, 1269x1269
Is this any good or just Gainax meme level?
>>
I'd tell you to watch it and form your own opinion, but considering you're a.) asking us to feed you and opinion, and b.) using "meme" as an insult, you're probably completely incapable of that.
>>
File: anon arrives to the party.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
anon arrives to the party.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>13987730
Did I hurt your feelings or something?
>>
>>13987745
It comes across the same way as when people go "So I just spent seven hours watching this random show, tell me if I should like it or not! xDDD", in other words figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>13987719
the space ships are better than the mecha desu
>>
>>13987719
Cool designs, weak story. Great action when it happens, which isn't enough. Short enough that it warrants a watch.
>>
File: busterbeam.gif (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
busterbeam.gif
2 MB, 500x376
>>13988076
Pretty much this. The art direction and music are amazing, especially for the time period. The main problem with this OVA is that it puts a lot of focus on character development, which if it were a full length anime, would have been great, but it's not a full length anime and leads to its own detriment.

The main protagonists are more fleshed out than the actual story and the story progression is really sloppy because of it. In fact, there are only a handful of actual fight scenes throughout the entire ova and only 2 or 3 of them are major battles.

That being said, I'd definitely recommend it for its short length, and for what I believe, is one of the greatest /m/ battle scenes period in the second to last episode.
>>
>>13988353
>The art direction and music are amazing, especially for the time period.
>especially for the time period.
The fuck? Are you implying that 80s anime was somehow inferior to today?
>>
>>13987719
> Third "lel Gunbuster sucks!" thread in as many days
>>
>>13988380
Looks like Gunbuster its getting very own personal troll. Welcome to the /m/ big leagues.
>>
>>13987730
This. Form your own opinion.

That said, I thought Gunbuster was very mediocre. Episode 5 was phenomenal, 1-4 were okay, 6 added nothing to the narrative.
>>
File: 2016-03-11 23.58.58.png (29 KB, 131x127) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-11 23.58.58.png
29 KB, 131x127
>>13988433
>6 added nothing to the narrative.
>>
>>13988449
"Hey guys we actually found more aliens lol and now we need you to go kill them so we can do the whole "returning far beyond when they expected to" thing again

Garbage.
>>
>>13988433
Episode six was the best episode in the series and probably the major reason people remember Gunbuster so fondly despite its technical mishaps. No matter how you look at it, either from a production or story standpoint, Gunbuster episode 6 was uniquely phenomenal. In that sense, everything was a buildup for episode 6. It's the whole point of the narrative.
>>
>>13987719
It's gonna teach you how to be more of a man
>>
>>13988353
>>13988076
These
>>
It's alright. Pretty good even. However I didn't see what was so earth shakingly critical about it that people praise its glory all the time.

Also most people who ended up disliking it went into it from SRW expecting Inzauma kicking and lots of explosions every ep. They only do that like once or twice and the majority of the action is in 5.
>>
>>13987719
Gainax meme level.
Not horrible but so overblown that it hurts.
The series is pretty low-average 80s OVA stuff, if not for Anno working in it it probably would have wound up being pretty obscure.
>>
>>13988465
This is my core complaint with the series, the awful choppy pacing.

Nothing... at school
"Rivalry" that lasts five minutes

Nothing... in space
"Romance" that lasts five minutes

Nothing... In space, some more
Alien fight! Mecha! Explosions! (for five minutes)

Nothing...
Half baked subplots
Nothing...
Half baked subplots

Alien fight! (five more minutes)

Nothing...
More half baked subplots
Nothing... In black and white
Alien fight! Mecha! Explosions! (in black and white)

WELCOME HOME.
>>
File: stop_whining_and_watch_hayate.jpg (192 KB, 600x1014) Image search: [Google]
stop_whining_and_watch_hayate.jpg
192 KB, 600x1014
>>
>>13988547
I don't ever use "pay attention" as an insult but you need to stop having the attention span of a toddler. It's sci-fi. Have you ever read a classic sci-fi novel before? Most of the episodes are characterizing and world-building. You can argue about how well it's done but it's happening on screen right in front of you so don't act like it isn't. There's a hell of a lot more going on than what you posted, and while it isn't a complex or intellectual story by any means, there is usually something going on.

Stick to IBO
>>
>>13988465
>>13988547
>the things that happen are meaningless because I just say so
Great argument, faglords.
>>
>>13988524
Glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't get what was SOOOOOOOOOOOO great about it.
>>
I hate neo-/m/.
>>
>>13988362
I think he's implying that, in the midst of all the high quality production value going into anime at the time, Gunbuster still manages to trump a lot of it.
>>
>>13988353
>especially for the time period
Not really
>>
>>13987719
i thought it was good, but my opinion doesn't mean shit if you disagree with me. episode 5 is pretty good, liked it as a whole.
>>
>>13988433
>Episode 5 was phenomenal,
Pretty much. ^ is massively overhyped because "muh feels"
>>
>>13988353
>is one of the greatest /m/ battle scenes
meh.

the battle scenes are just your run of the mill giant robot blowing everything up, like gunbuster beaming through everything. there's no choreography.

i would take the action from any getter robo ova any day over gunbuster.
>>
>>13987719
It's pretty bad if you ask me
>>
>>13988465
I agree. Your post is garbage.
>>
>>13988752
>faglords
>Implying it's more than just one guy samefagging
>>
how about you shitpost on your own board for a change /co/?
>>
>>13988362

How could it not be? Technically speaking, modern anime is much better done. Animation is more consistent, more detailed mechs are possible and fight scenes can be directed at a much faster pace and more fluidly.

In terms of sound direction, many shows these days put basically as much money into the soundtracks of the anime as they do the character designs, because an awesome soundtrack has been proven multiple times to be a source of revenue all in itself and sometimes can even save an otherwise mediocre show.

The ultra-shaded art style of the 80s was only used to hide details and save time and money, a trick that is no longer worth it because other alternatives are cheaper and easier now.

Modern anime has its own problems, such as there being too much focus on pushing the girls of any given franchise to squeeze more moebucks out of otaku and plots generally being kind of week these days. But from a production standpoint, you have to have your head buried pretty deep in the sand to believe that older anime is better made.
>>
You're not allowed to like Gunbuster anymore.

Giant Robo is next.
>>
>>13987719
How does she manage to hide her bushy pubes in that one piece?
>>
>>13990344

> You're not allowed to complain about X anymore. Y is next.

Not really any better.
>>
only the last half is any good
>>
>>13990328
>. Animation is more consistent, more detailed mechs are possible and fight scenes can be directed at a much faster pace and more fluidly.

The only thing that got better (in average) are TV , movies and OVAs... not so much
>>
>>13987719
I think that people only like it because mai waifu.
>>
File: 1405351430379.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1405351430379.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>13990328
Everything in your post is wrong. You can't even find a TV show from the last 16 years that looks as good as this.
>>
>>13991032

> very short clips of actual movement
> freeze frames
> flashing an mage to add emphasis or imply movement
> backgrounds that are just streaks of paint without detail

It looks good, yeah. But these are all shortcuts to overcome animation limitations on a budget that are usually no longer necessary now. What makes it look good is some clever visual direction to cover the flaws and push the strengths of what they were able to do.

Its like using models to handle space battles in the original star wars. It looked amazing for the time and its really impressive what they were able to do with that technology and budget, but special effects technology has grown far beyond that now.

That doesn't mean that all of the tricks and special effects that we used in Star Wars are worthless, they just are more of a stylistic choice now because its not the limit of what we can accomplish.
>>
>>13991150
>But these are all shortcuts to overcome animation limitations on a budget that are usually no longer necessary no

do you watch anime? it's full of shortcuts and some sakuga here and there. It hasn't changed that much.
>>
>>13987719
It's more than worth a watch, and it'll only take up a few short hours of your life. It starts off pretty eh, but the latter half is really damn good. Just don't go into it expecting the best anime of all time and you'll definitely come out of it satisfied.

If you don't tear up even a little at the ending, it's probably safe to say you have no soul.
>>
>>13992119

Very true. It's always been about trying to find as many ways as possible to cut down on costs.
>>
>>13991032
Are you saying that modern TV series should look as a 1997 OVA? Because yeah I agree

80s animation looked shit when there was no budget and pretty amazing when they could afford the good staff. Modern animation looks ok on a shit budget and rarely bothers to try harder, which means we can now get 150 shows a year, most of which are watched by a dozen people, and the studios can still survive. I guess that's progress?
>>
>>13987719
The first episode is more fun if you've seen Ace wo Nerae.
Everyone should really see Ace wo Nerae, but it won't ruin Gunbuster if you don't watch it
otherwise, this >>13988076
is pretty much the rule
>>
>>13988745
I haven't watched a single episode of IBO.
I have however seen a considerable portion of Votoms, every UC Gundam until Victory, SDF Macross, every animated Ghost in the Shell entry, plenty of shit that isn't a Japanese cartoon, and plenty of things that you probably enjoy even if you didn't care for everything above.
Gunbuster may have been the only one that managed to truly bore me. And it was only 6 episodes. That's not good.
If you wanna tell me right fucking now how any of the shit in Gunbuster really required me to focus super duper hard, then go ahead.
And please, do try to justify the wonderfully nuanced subplots and characters like Smith, who i only remember for how AMAZINGLY unmemorable and pointless he was.
>>
>>13987719
Yeah, it's fucking great.
>>
>>13987719
Noriko is 11/10. Good animation. Pacing is all over the place. Worth a watch, doesn't really deserve the unconditional praise it's received on /m/ for the past several years.

>>13990328
This is the shittiest bait I've seen in a long time.

>>13990344
I'm inclined to believe shows that are universally liked are shows that only a few people on /m/ have actually bothered to watch.
>>
>>13987719
If you are a tryhard wannabe-intellectual teen you will hate it. If you are an adult you will love it.
>>
>>13993973
So something that gives its life and soul to the mecha/super robot genre mixed with classic sci-fi (which is where a lot of the "boring" comes in, although something like Smith is just one mediocre part of an otherwise good story) doesn't appeal to someone who has barely watched any mecha and probably thinks Star Wars is real sci-fi? I'm not surprised.
>>
I thought diebuster was better
>>
>>13993044
What does it take from it?
>>
>>13987719
It's fucking great. Diebuster too. And it's not a memeshow, and stop using that fucking word for everything and nothing.
>>
>>13995035
>stop using that fucking word for everything and nothing.
nice meme
>>
>>13987719
Easily Anno's best work. It's loved for a reason.
>>
File: 1457994297127.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1457994297127.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
>>13988433
>6 added nothing to the narrative.

uhh
>>
File: 1457937974274.jpg (78 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1457937974274.jpg
78 KB, 351x351
>>13990344
>Giant Robo is next.

reminder that it didn't have to end this way
>>
>>13996581
The problem comes when people recommend something as "the best of all time", or somehow imply that it will be universally loved. If you don't like 80s mecha, you probably won't like a really good 80s mecha show.

The solution is simple: don't have an attitude of "everyone will like my favorites and will be thankful I recommended them".

(Alternately, the mods could ban people who have such terrible taste as to not appreciate GR, but until that happens, we'll have to live with them.)
>>
>>13996630
I completely blame this on how /m/ used to have a very isolationist view on what could be "liked" and "not liked" and this view became the norm for so long that eventually, people dissenting the fact for so long would begin to rise up so now /m/ from the outside has the view of hating everything

There was a time where lolZeta is shit would have been a sacreligous meme
>>
>>13990344
Gunbuster not being good is not a meme Jack

Giant Robo is safe
>>
File: shitbuster.png (1 MB, 859x1055) Image search: [Google]
shitbuster.png
1 MB, 859x1055
>>13994826
It's a parody of it.

All of the major references can probably be seen within the first half of the 1st season
>>
Gunbuster's ending made me cry. Diebuster as well.

Nothing else has ever made me cry before.
>>
>>13996653
never understimate the will of the shitposters, tripfag
just you watch
>>
>>13997307
I hope you get die.
>>
>>13997340
Thanks anon, you too.
>>
>>13996653
You're right, it's a rule. Soon enough all mecha except Gundam will be banned

>>13997102
That image is incredibly selective.
>>
File: 1457806256546.jpg (49 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
1457806256546.jpg
49 KB, 319x316
>>13990344
I remember a post like this that predicted Getter Robo's fate, come to think of it
>>
It's been a bit more critically taken apart as of late I've noticed, and I won't say it's perfect but even after all these years it's still one of my favorite OVA's.

Like, really just try to form your own opinion. And remember, the beginning of the series is like night and day with what it is by the end of it. I wonder how many people stopped giving it a chance after just its first episode, not knowing the gradual shift in tone it gradually gets.
>>
>>13994049
But I've seen a fuck ton of mecha and i know star wars is space fantasy.
>>
>>13994049
>>13997614
An awful lot of mecha is science fantasy.
>>
>>13997492
>as of late
It's mostly just the same criticisms that it's always gotten, even from people who like it, regurgitated in shitpost form. Seriously, there's been a ton of Gunbuster threads lately for no discernable reason. Either people havebcompletely forgotten how to write in any other way besides shitposting, or it's just the same old group of shitposters that's just trying to start shit over anything remotely popular because /m/ is easy as fuck to bait.
>>
It's pretty much as good as it gets as far as mecha anime go. For all the people complaining about shit plot and fights or whatever, what the fuck super robot anime are you watching that you think is so superior? Have you seen fucking Daitarn or Shin Jeeg or even GaoGaiGar, which we all know is so beloved for its huge amount of well paced plot and multitudes of non-stock footage filled fight scenes?
>>
>>13995035
>Diebuster
>good
Tired of this meme.
>>
>>13998645
When you start the thread with the word meme in the title and most of the replies are "finally tired of this meme" or "opinions you don't like isn't shitposting" despite little actual discussion, it's shitposting.

Gunbuster isn't infallible but it's not even awful at its worst.
>>
>>13999380
>but it's not even awful at its worst

That's highly debatable.
>>
>>13999423
Not really. Episode 1 was average set-up, episode 2 had some average world-building, episode 3 was probably the low point with Smith's story but that was still mediocre at worst. 4-6 were great in my eyes.
>>
>>13999310
>It's pretty much as good as it gets as far as mecha anime go.
Aw look at the mad little newfag
>>
>>13999451

Your opinion is not fact. It's also wrong, by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 476x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 476x538
>>13999451
>No. It's not debatable. My opinions are correct.
>>
>>13999456

nigga if we're gonna be autistic about this then i've watched like hundreds of episodes of Gundam just for completions sake even though i've fucking hated it. i've watched essential old shit like Ideon, Zambot, Macross, Votoms. Seen the shitty unessential 2000's shit like Gravion and Kannazukki no Miko, revival shit like Shin Mazinger and Shin Getter Robo and Shin Jeeg, read all the Getter Robo manga. what do you want from me?
>>
>>13999467
>>13999466
Not highly debatable, I mean. It is objectively well-animated and well-written enough not to be considered awful. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean something is "debatable".

You could argue whether it was good or bad but it's hard to call it outright awful.
>>
>>13999485
>what do you want from me?
taste
gunbuster is above average at best
>>
>>13999535

maybe in the world of anime as a whole, but you can't really say that the baseline for mecha anime quality is so high as to consider Gunbuster merely above average, especially if you're just counting super robot shows. I can barely recall a handful that are up to snuff with the best of anime as a whole. Can you help me out here?
>>
>>13999554
>hurr mecha is low tier anime meme
Get the fuck out of here, faggot. You're just living up to people's expectations of Gunbuster fans.
>>
>>13999745

hey man i love mecha i'm just saying that there's a lot of shit mecha out there
>>
>>13999756

There's a lot of shit in any genre retard.
>>
>>13999485
>the Getter Robo manga
What is you opinion on it, friendo?
>>
>>13999766

I'd say there's more shit in mecha thanks to the mostly low budgets and a lot of it being glorified toy advertisements
>>
>>13999771

it's exellent. and by getter robot manga i mean the main ones up until ishigawa died
>>
>>13999504
>It is objectively well-animated and well-written enough

There you go again, assuming your opinion and your low standards are fact.
>>
>>13999795
>ishigawa
Who?
>>
>>13999870

is this where you try to trap me because i misspelled a guy's name?
>>
>>13999886
What? I've just never heard of this ishigawa fellow.
>>
>>13999936

oh okay i was just being defensive because i was in argument mode. Ken Ishikawa, creator of getter robo and did 4 manga series of it before he died in the early 2000's
>>
>>13999815
You're the reason people make modern art, because you think experience is 100% subjective. There are good writing techniques and bad ones. There is well-animated anime and poorly animated anime. Gunbuster is not a wonderfully written piece by any means but it does a good enough job at being a condensed version of hot-blooded mecha, 80s style and references, and classic sci-fi. Yes, it falls back on simple writing tactics like "Coach is terminally ill" or WELCOME HOME but it's not trying to be original. It's just an expression of everything Gainax loves and it did a good job of showing that through its writing and its animation. It was well-written for what it was.
>>
>>13999969

>modern art is bad

get outta her pleb
>>
Holy shit, are faggots actually trying to argue that Gunbuster's animation is bad?

This board is reaching new lows here.
>>
>>14000007

I didn't realize he was fucking while posting.
>>
>>14000030

what?
>>
>>14000026
For a six episode late 80s OVA, it's pretty standard and fairly low budget. Last episode was impressive in its style, but very sparse in actual animation. Most of Gunbuster's battle scenes are quick cuts and pans to stills.
>>
>>13999969
>You're the reason people make modern art, because you think experience is 100% subjective. There are good writing techniques and bad ones.
I fucking love when people pretend that no standards for art exist or ever have existed.

>Gunbuster is not a wonderfully written piece by any means
I disagree. It's simplicity, brevity and use of time dilation to create a story that was (as you said) paying homage to a genre the creators love make it a great piece.
>>
File: masu.jpg (29 KB, 511x382) Image search: [Google]
masu.jpg
29 KB, 511x382
>>13995035
Is Diebuster even worth my time?
>>
>>13990344
>You're not allowed to like Gunbuster anymore.
nobody really said that. stop being a pussy
>>
>>13987719
gotta love how most of these "opìnions" completly lack the basic knowledge behind the argument of Gunbuster.

it shows a 100+ episodes show shortened in 5 in a mecha setting, does so well enough to understand the main argument (time dilatation) and have an actual subplot (rivalry turned into companionship) all of this with some of the best visuals of its era.

is not THE greatest series ever made, but surelly is up there.
>>
>>14003945
This post better be parody. Otherwise you're retarded for serious.
>>
At first I thought Gunbuster was just your typical garbage overrated ova
But then I watched Ace wo nerae
Now I recognize it as a shit anime that complete raped the series it was meant to be a homage to
>>
>>13997449
>predicted Getter Robo's fate
As if people unanimously liked Getter before the crusades. That's not the case. I've been dealing with spics as far back as Shin Mazinger. Spics aren't new to /m/.

Talking about Getter and Mazinger have always created some of the best shit storms to ever grace /m/. Frankly, if not for the spics, they would have been very boring discussions.

I get to be racist without consequences. I love it.
>>
Gunbuster and Diebuster are both good. Massive timescales are cool. The ending is amazing.
>>
>>14003986
Go back to /pol/. The spic isn't even spanish.
>>
>>13997774
Practically all of it in fact.
>>
>>13987719
>Is this any good or just Gainax meme level?

It is animation porn. Sublime animation porn.
They don't make them like these anymore. The animation industry broke the mold when moe/moe fags invaded everything.
>>
>>13996630
I like 80's mecha and i didn't like Gunbuster.
See, the difference between Gunbuster and a lot of other sacred /m/ shows is that i truly don't get its acclaim. Other than its visuals, a few exciting moments, and an emotional ending, it wasn't really that great. I mean it wasn't trash either.
>>
>>14004614
The animation is pretty good, but not that good. Especially given its time period.
>>
>>14004614
>when moe/moe fags invaded everything
That happened long before Gunbuster was made, anon.
>>
>>14003959
This post better be parody. Otherwise you're retarded for serious.

See how generic an argument that it?
>>
>>14004614
>Sublime animation porn.
'no'
>>
>>14004614
>They don't make them like these anymore. The animation industry broke the mold when moe/moe fags invaded everything.

But Gunbuster is an anime for moefags see
>>13997102
>>
File: 1442582519582.png (809 KB, 1074x768) Image search: [Google]
1442582519582.png
809 KB, 1074x768
>>14004729
>anime for moefags see
Every single thing Gainax has made, then?
>>
>>13987719
I think it is the best mecha anime ever made, and my favorite anime. But you wouldn't care because Gainax is (was) by far my favorite studio
>>
>>14004711
It wasn't an argument, it was an insult :^)
>>
>>14004760
Or every anime period. This is probably the guy who calls Bubblegum crisis moeshit.
>>
File: 1445544537014.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445544537014.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>14003981
this
>>
>>14005112
>>14003981
>hi is this the thread where I can compare a 6 episode mecha ova to a tennis tv anime
>>
>>14005546
>ignorance: the post
>>
>>14005112
Can somebody gives examples of how it homaged it?
>>
>>14005546
The movie is better too
>>
File: ace_wo_nerae_1710.jpg (27 KB, 330x255) Image search: [Google]
ace_wo_nerae_1710.jpg
27 KB, 330x255
>>14008680
>female leads
>both have the title aim for the _____
>both are anime from the mid-late 1900s

face it anon gunbuster is shit if you disegree you are butthurt superrobot fag
>>
File: 2hu laugh at u.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2hu laugh at u.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>this thread
>All these gainax kiddies trying to defend their shitty kid's show

Just like the the Giant Robo thread full of Imagawa dicksuckers, more proof the Super Robot fags are the worst of the worst of the Mecha fandom

Purge when?
>>
>>14008680
For starters the characters and their interactions are taken straight up from Ace wo nerae.
>>
>>14008747
soon my /b/rother
>>
>>14008893
>for starters
Okay, now what else?
>>
>>14008747
DUDE

ZETA GUNDAM

LMAO
>>
>>14003767
It's literally a sequel to the anime that ripped off Ace Wo Narae.

It can never not be an Ace Wo Narae ripoff. Now go watch Ace Wo Narae if you consider yourself a /m/an.
>>
>>13996581
In all fairness, Giant Robo is just as bad if not worse than Gunbuster.

It's for the same breed of hipsters who refuse to like Gundam because it's "too popular"
>>
>>13987719
Yes, it's good
Its pacing starts slow, but the payoff is fucking tremendous
God I hate how fucking spergy and negative /m/ can be
>>
>/m/ gives reasonable feedback about Gunbuster
>Gunbuster fanboys start a shitstorm
>then actual trolls who just want to shitpost come in

Eat shit
>>
>>14009457
/m/ as a whole isn't too bad about it. There are some mixed opinions about the series, but discussion was civil until >>14009411>>14009445 started his shitposting a week or two ago.
>>
>>14009457
>God I hate how fucking spergy and negative /m/ can be

Fuck off superfag, take your hot blood memes back to tumblr
>>
>>14009473
And it's pretty clear you started your posting here a week or two ago
>>
So he's moved on from getterfags to superfags. Wowza
>>
>>14009445
>Gunbuster and Giant Robo are bad
The shitposting is getting out of hand.
>>
>>14009499
You've had it coming for a while now. Why not focus on the whole issue of the cancer that's killing /m/ instead of just getter kiddies?
>>
>>14009222
Pretty much everything. The only thing Gunbuster has that Aim for the Ace does not is terrible pacing, nudity, robots, and space invaders.
>>
>>14009474
Why do people shitpost? I will never understand the need to harvest (You)s by acting retarded. Trolling I understand because it causes legitimate fury but low-quality high-quantity shitposting just makes the board a worse place for everyone. Why is it hard to discuss diverse opinions without faggots stifling discussion?

>>14009483
>about a minute apart
>>
>>14009545
>Why is it hard to discuss diverse opinions without faggots stifling discussion?

Super robot shit has no place on /m/. It's for kids. It's on the same level as MLP.
>>
>>14009560

Reminder that Getter directly shares a fanbase with MLP.
>>
>>14009507
Just stop shitposting and everything will be cool.
>>
File: 51E6T5HF5GL.jpg (2 MB, 2517x1728) Image search: [Google]
51E6T5HF5GL.jpg
2 MB, 2517x1728
>>14008726
>>14008747
>>
>>14009560
zeta is still shit, mario.
>>
File: 1455190829195.gif (55 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
1455190829195.gif
55 KB, 320x337
>Identifying as a "Superfag" or a "Realfag"

Why can't we just like robots?
>>
>>14010232
Because everyone has to pick a side for everything and you're only allowed to like one thing. It's the same retarded mentality that you see at work in console war faggotry.

That plus the usual percentage of contrarians and shit-stirrers.
>>
>>14009499
at least it's easier to find him now.
it's hilarious how he did the jump though, he went from one series to another, and then he simply went "fuck it" and group all the things the majority of /m/ users likes into one group to shitpost.
at the same time, it's sad seeing this determination going to the gutter, he could be using it for something more useful, even fucking clawshrimpy has started doing shit after he got kicked out of almost any community and realized he has a problem/obsession with GGG
>>
>>14010421
The saddest part is that he doesn't know that giant robo is not a super.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.