[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best and Worst Kamen RIder DX release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 183x276
So, hey /m/, I was thinking about how there's been alot of releases over the years in toyline and I was wondering what you're favorites and most hated were.
>>
>>13983131
See that abortion in your pic? That is the worst design of all time. Why the fuck would you open a DX thread with that?
>>
>>13983137
because it is one of the worst things ever shat out in terms of modern redesigns.
>>
>>13983131

Look, guys. You wanted to redesign Rider-1 to give him a more modern look. Just use the fucking First / Next suit. It looks great. You're never gonna make another sequel to those movies. Just use that.
>>
Henshin! Too long at doughnut shop!
>>
I think this design just serves to highlight that these are shows for young kids to want toys of
>>
>>13983532
>Just use the fucking First / Next suit

Doesn't exist any more, they kitbashed it into a villain suit for a Den O movie. And perfect as it was, they wouldn't use it anyway because they already sell toys based on those designs and they want something new for the kids to buy.
>>
>>13984293
>Doesn't exist any more, they kitbashed it into a villain suit for a Den O movie.
False. That suit shares no parts with The First/The Next ones. It's an homage to the designs, but, for example, the eyes have different patterns and the "central" white part also doesn't match The Next V3's pattern, so it's a different piece.

>>13983532
The First/The Next suits don't fit alongside Heisei Rider though. They're too practical looking (open leather jackets with visible hair and neck).
>>
>>13984302

>The First/The Next suits don't fit alongside Heisei Rider though

To be fair, neither does this piece of shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.