[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sylvie perfect? Also can we have a Macross II thread? I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Is Sylvie perfect? Also can we have a Macross II thread? I would like to be lovers again with you /m/.
>>
>>13978413
I haven't watched Macross II. Is she a proto-Nanai?
>>
>>13978413
>Is Sylvie perfect? Also can we have a Macross II thread? I would like to be lovers again with you /m/.

Well let me say Sylvie corresponds to Mikimoto's era of grace. So yeah, Sylvie is fucking perfect.
>>
>>13978935
Not really.
>>
BD subs when?
>>
>>13978413
Macross II gets a lot of hate, but it was always one of my favs. Sylvie and Ishtar are great designs, and that sexy VF-2SS!
>>
File: mattack.gif (1 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
mattack.gif
1 MB, 500x360
>>13978413
I found Macross II to be mediocre as a Macross series (granted, I love 7 and actually think Delta looks good, so I'm probably persona non grata around here), "so okay it's average" as a 90s OVA, and goddamn awesome when it comes to the music.
>>
>>13979735
I'm on the other end of things. I love macross ii, sdf/dyrl, and plus, but 7 is the moment macross lost me. I don't even think it's a bad show, it's just not a show I enjoy. The rest of the franchise gives me the same problems.
>>
I like they made towns of downed Space War 1 Zentradi ships.
>>
>>13978935
More like pilot-Misa
>>
>>13978413
God damn her mouths small.
>>
>>13978413
>freckles

She's automatically not perfect
>>
i just picked up a copy of the macross II production notes off ebay that was done for the u.s. renditions dub. i can't wait to see what is in there
>>
>>13981680
What are you, gay?
>>
File: Ishtar.png (104 KB, 250x900) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar.png
104 KB, 250x900
>>13981680
You're automatically a huge faggot.

Ishtar a cute, A CUTE!
>>
>>13979564

Yeah really. All of the screencaps I see make it look like a pristine transfer.
>>
>>13981680
Freckles are a mark of perfection, get your awful taste out of here.
>>
>>13985718

No they're a mark of melanin, and melanoma in some cases.
>>
Well Haven't seen the show but let's see she's a Macross heroine so chances are high she's a complete mega cunt
>>
File: 1412342387796.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1412342387796.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
>>13981680
The Macross Cannon (along with Ishtar) was my favourite aspect of II. God damn, this thing is so sexy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.