[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo guys, what was the name of that G Gundam stream a few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: granbruce.jpg (32 KB, 297x412) Image search: [Google]
granbruce.jpg
32 KB, 297x412
Yo guys, what was the name of that G Gundam stream a few weeks ago? Been wondering if it was still going. Thanks! Also is Viewtiful Joe /m/?
>>
>>13976772
henshin a bumpbump
>>
File: 1431837477949.jpg (23 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
1431837477949.jpg
23 KB, 600x911
>G Gundam stream
I'm curious as well
>>
File: robo_six_by_v1ewt1ful-d5rzuhd.jpg (103 KB, 534x661) Image search: [Google]
robo_six_by_v1ewt1ful-d5rzuhd.jpg
103 KB, 534x661
>pic related exists
>not /m/
>>
>>13976772
It's the same stream that has a topic up about evangelion right now. It's lit
>>
>>13976837
thanks anon-sama
>>
>>13976837
wait, blind as Charles III, mind sending a link? Thanks again?

Also what do people think about the VJ animu? Waste of time or kind of fun?
>>
>>13976837
wait, I'm as blind as Charles III, mind sending a link? Thanks again?

Also what do people think about the VJ animu? Waste of time or kind of fun?
>>
>>13976850
>>13976855
As long as you don't mind the large number of changes, it's decent. The big downside is that if you want subs, you're pretty much boned; the first half can only be seen via Phuuz's edited dub for Kids WB, whereas some of the latter half is in HKs (with the audio randomly switching to the Spanish dub a few episodes in) but the rest of the episodes don't even get covered.

Long story short, the attempts to make the show watchable in English were treated as badly as Capcom did the video game series itself.
>>
>>13977251
>>
>>13976832
everytime i look at the chest it makes me think that the six majin was going to be the head of a combiner, which could have fit with the toku theme that the game had. probably it was going to be in the third game's mech fight, silvya, blue, alastor and black as the other components
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.