[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector 43
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Fire and an Engraving.png (629 KB, 712x537) Image search: [Google]
Fire and an Engraving.png
629 KB, 712x537
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=792162

Warning: this episode is VERY DARK.

Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode 43
The Boy Who Became a Bomb

A young boy with a sophisticated bomb takes Winspector HQ hostage. The demand? Prove his ex-con father's innocence in a recent crime that's provoked a nationwide manhunt. The only problem is that his father is missing, and the boy's demanding results by 3 pm sharp. The only question is... with serious evidence linking him to the crime, is the boy's father actually innocent? Get ready for the tensest and darkest episode of Winspector yet as the team confronts the Boy Who Became a Bomb.

Notes:
I have occasionally said that Winspector has a few episodes that would not pass the Japanese equivalent of Network Standards & Practices these days. This is one of them. This episode was prior to the AUM Shinrikyo terrorist attack on the Shinjuku subway, and prior to 9/11. A boy who builds a bomb to manipulate Winspector, and the story doesn't exactly have the most cheerful of endings. A very good episode with very good writing by the master of putting children into terrifying situations, Junichi Miyashita who also wrote the episodes about children being bitten by a snake, falling from a building and needing an operation, being abducted by gangsters, and being a witness to a crime and having the criminal come around to murder you. Certainly not on a children's morning timeslot. It's one thing to have scary monsters threatening to destroy the world, and it's another to have real world violence.

Enjoy this very intense, very realistic, and very dark episode, a relic of a different time in Japanese television. Next episode goes the complete opposite direction and is full on wacky.
>>
File: 1436051271583.jpg (241 KB, 640x1980) Image search: [Google]
1436051271583.jpg
241 KB, 640x1980
Thanks once more for a Winspector episode. The toku fansub scene has been mostly quiet lately, so it's nice to see that your output remains unaffected.
>Warning: this episode is VERY DARK.
Considering the Masaki-centred episode that came earlier on in the series, that's really saying a lot. Miyashita sure knew how to end his last episode for the series with a bang (sorry).
>>
Awesome thanks!

I might have missed this but do you plan on making a batch when you finish?
>>
>>13976053
He's always said he's going to make a corrected batch when he finally finishes.
>>
>>13976053
Yep, corrected full batch that will have higher quality 10-bit raws provided by BunnyHat, but it will not include the Portuguese audio on channel 2.
>>
NINGEN BAKUDAN
I
N
G
E
N

B
A
K
U
D
A
N
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.