[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros is this shit UC gundam or what? I'm confused now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
Bros is this shit UC gundam or what? I'm confused now.
>>
Yes, it takes place ~500 years in the future
>>
every gundam is UC senpai
>>
>>13975741
No.
>>
STOP MAKING THIS THREAD
Sage or don't reply, the choice is yours
>>
UC to FC to AC to PD.

Aina is the descendant of Heero and Relena after they decided to get married on Mars.
>>
>>13975802
No, UC -> AW -> FC -> AC -> PD
>>
File: wp_ss_20160309_0001.png (354 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160309_0001.png
354 KB, 480x800
>>13975840
No, PT > YA > MC > AB
Puberty, Young Adulthood, Midlife Crisis, Ancient Being

Also a Zaku in my captcha
>>
so.... BO is UC yes or no ?
>>
>>13975931
No, you twit, IBO is PD.
>>
>>13975931
Why in the fucking hell would it be you retard?
>no minovsky anything
>absolutely no beam weapons at all
>moon is blown the fuck in half
>Sydney fucked by said moon blasting instead of colony drop
>neural interface, no newtypes

Jesus fuck, man.
>>
File: fpgdc.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fpgdc.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
You think Iczer One is UC too because Kamille and Fa appear in this scene?
Do you think Project A-ko is in the DC Comics universe because her dad looks like Clark Kent and reads what appears to be an issue of the Daily Planet?
Maybe you think Godannar is in the same universe as GaoGaiGar because at one point Go was reading a magazine with a picture of Gai and Mikoto in it.

Please try to understand the concept of a harmless reference.
>>
>>13975852
> a Zaku in my captcha
Google is onto you.
>>
>>13975966
>>moon is blown the fuck in half

when was this ever shown/stated? i just remember them looking up at a half mon bu that might have been its phase at the time.

sure you arnt thinking of that other mecha show?
>>
>>13976035
> sure you arnt thinking of that other mecha show?
They're so similar, I'm not surprised he might be confusing them.
>>
>>13976035
At least twice? Once or twice in an early info dump and once right when they land.
>>
>>13976056
like i said i dont remember it at all, such a cataclysmic event should have a more obvious impact on the universe, even Aldnoah Zero got that part right. you can have that much debris floating around and not have huge damage to the Earth, even if it is 300 years later. hell they flew from those outer colonies down to earth and didnt even show the moon until they were on the surface.
>>
>>13976035
>>13976073
>when was this ever shown/stated?
Somewhere within the first 3 episodes when Kudelia and Mika talked about going to Earth and he asked if he could see the moon?

It wasn't said in passing either.
>>
>>13975741
It's just a cute little reference
>>
>>13975782
I choose neither, just to spite you. Hell, I don't even watch IBO.
>>
>>13976079
episode 5, just before the 5 minute mark
And she only says that it was damaged, not blown in half.
>>
>>13976951
You don't consider being blown in half severely damaged?
>>
>>13976962
Blown in half would mean it was severely damaged, yes.
But severely damaged does not necessarily mean blown in half.
>>
>>13976951
>>13977000
If it was damaged enough that you can only "faintly see it" now, blown in half sounds about right or at least close to it.
>>
>>13977019
They saw it just fine during re-entry
>>
>>13977022
Because they were entering Earth?
>>
File: 144959595884949.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
144959595884949.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>13977019
It’s actually quiet visible really, it seems to be a little damaged but nothing all that serious, unless that’s all that’s left of it
>>
>>13977214
it's much less round than it should be.. it's really lumpy
>>
>>13977214
I hope they expand on how the fuck did the calamity war manage to damage the moon that badly.
>>
>>13977214
Perhaps the moon's decreased smoothness makes it less reflective and bright, and that's what Aina meant by "you can only faintly see it." It doesn't look dim in that screencap, but we don't have a pre-CW screencap from IBO to compare it to. Or would decreased smoothness make it more shiny? Or not have any effect?

>>13976088
>just a cute little reference

I don't see anything in OP's screencap that's a UC reference. I'll assume that SE Australia is blown apart in that part of the map until I look at the other threads that have the whole image.
>>
>>13975935
>IBO is PD.

I see what you did there.
>>
File: HGKimarisTrooper.jpg (471 KB, 1008x694) Image search: [Google]
HGKimarisTrooper.jpg
471 KB, 1008x694
>Artwork based on next episode

Garma-Bro is fucking doomed this weekend.

Kimaris Trooper is going to job extremely hard.
>>
>>13977894
Eh, I expect the Trooper to fail, Garma lives, Carta dies or is seriously wounded, and the Trooper comes back with another upgrade just like standard Kimaris got.

There's no way we'll see Ein take on Mika, Shiino, and Akihiro plus the Turbines girls. Only way Gali Gali dies is if he single-handedly takes out everyone that isn't Mika.
>>
>>13975741
Why is San Francisco in Oregon?
>>
>>13977687
This is the show that had a workers revolution occur, and instead of showing anything interesting about that, we went shopping with the girls, then ran away, then heard about a settlement that happened off-screen from the news.

You're high if you think this show will ever significantly discuss or show anything interesting. Not when we can say how sugoi revolution-tan is 20 times an episode.
>>
>>13978094
Why is New York somewhere in Jersey?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.