[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, I can't wait to never watch this series ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gundam-reconguista-in-g-banner.jpg (93 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
gundam-reconguista-in-g-banner.jpg
93 KB, 600x350
Holy shit, I can't wait to never watch this series ever again in my entire life
>>
Nice blog post you got there pal
>>
File: 1456150296872.jpg (17 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
1456150296872.jpg
17 KB, 350x230
>>13975478
That's the rager you know.
>>
>>13975475
the best
>>
>>13975783
But who's the rager you don't know?

And is he better or worse than the one you know?
>>
>>13975475
Right there with you, pal.
I am so hyped about never watching the final six episodes that I can't even begin to express my overwhelming indifference. Reco is easily the highest on my list of things to never watch again, ever. Despite the highly fluid animation and extremely colorful palette of colors, it's still seventeen different kinds of disappointing.
>>
>>13976745
>>13976745
The rager you don't know may actually be worse than the rager you know but you cant know unless you observe the two ragers.
>>
>>13975475
It was the characters for me. I just couldn't get around how monumentally stupid they were.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 495x495
>>
>>13976774
But what if they're the same rager?
>>
>>13975475
>>13976757
>>13976780
Found the retards!
>>
This is the future you chose
endless shitposting
forever

fucking nuke the board and end it all
>>
>>13976795
It could be the same rager but what if it isn't?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.