[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until we can get the bdrip of one of the finest mec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cabl2OVUYAER8bQ.jpg (87 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
Cabl2OVUYAER8bQ.jpg
87 KB, 474x600
How long until we can get the bdrip of one of the finest mechas ovas ever animated?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Megazone-23-Blu-ray/135505/
>>
>>13973321
I didn't like the second part of the first Megazone 23 OVA too much because of the art style change (and all of the other changes to be honest, I loved what the first part was going for).
Most of Umetsu's character designs have always annoyed me because, even if they are on model almost all the time, their faces are always at a certain angle and they result in way too many close-ups (especially in the Gatchaman OVA). That's not even mentioning the the inconsistency of the character shading in some mid-distance shots (which is understandable, really, I can't fault them for that)

And I don't remember if this was actually in Megazone 23 III, but even if the animation in both parts of the first OVA was, in my opinion, absolutely excellent in the action and mecha scenes, there were a few inconsistencies with one or two scenes having very few frames. But again, with what they were working with I can understand some sacrifices in a few scenes to make the animation really shine in all of the others.

Autistic rant filled with petty nitpicking aside, overall I thought all the OVAs together were quite good even if it had quite a bit of wasted potential, and I'd love to see it again in Blu-Ray quality.
>>
>>13973321
When there would be a man rich enough to buy it for ripping or sneaky enough to literally steal it from somewhere.
>>
>>13973425
>tfw no /m/ bandit that sneaks into stores and warehouses in Japan and steals + uploads all the unripped BDs we don't have

It'd be a dick move towards the creators but it's a neat fantasy to have, to be honest.
>>
If this isn't ripped by the end of July, I will buy it and rip it myself.
Screencap this.
>>
>>13973321

there's a few others like Tekkaman blade that need BR rips too.
>>
>>13973533

Thank you.
>>
So how did control panels turn into shapeshfting, disemboweling tentacles?
>>
>>13973709

The enemy ships sent the tenacles which infected and spread through the ship.
>>
>Megazone 23
>Tekkaman Blade
>Tobikage

ITT shows that need BR rips.
>>
>>13973719
So the tentacles were already tentacles and didn't just form out of the ships themselves? Or was it a program that got downloaded into the ship to create the testicles?
>>
>>13973729
and subs for the first eight episodes of Layzner.
>>
>>13973733
you're over-analyzing the gorn
>>
>>13973733

It's part of the enemy ship. They have tenacles. They shot some. They borrowed into the ship and attacked the crew.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.