[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 84548.jpg (39 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
84548.jpg
39 KB, 225x350
What was his problem ?
>>
He thought Zakus were cooler than GMs.
>>
He was a sheltered kid.
>>
>>13972645
>Runs around outside in the dead of night
>Talks to all sorts of strangers
>Hitchhikes on the back of HGVs
>Sneaks inside a military base
>Goes for a space walk

>sheltered kid

Fucker should've gone for hamburgers instead
>>
>>13972606

His parents where going through a divorce.
>>
>>13972832
>going through a divorce

Didn't you watch the OVA, anon? They got back together, but that was kind of undermined by Al witnessing his best friend get turned into hamburger.
>>
I know the colony was neutral, but shouldn't the people have been worried about havig someone with such...blatant Zeon sumpathies? I'm not saying Gitmo the kid but still.
>>
>>13972606
Thought war was cool from what he saw on popular media. Never actually saw the effects of it until they came right to his front door.
>>
He was a dumb, bored kid with no exposure to reality. There are tons of shitters like Al. They just are on tumblr now.
>>
>>13972606
>What was his problem ?

Nothing.

Where you never a little boy, OP?
>>
>>13972855
here in the dark future Al would be a tranny zeonkin yelling stupid shit at random people
>>
>>13972606
He was pro Zeon and didn't turn in the Zeon squad before everything went down.

Bernie's death (and likely hundreds of deaths when the colony was attacked in Ep. 4) could have been prevented if he hadn't given into the Zabi nonsense.
>>
>>13972606
The nee-san looking girl didn't have pity sex with him after his BFF died, so he got autism.
>>
>>13972986
This.

0080 was the first signs of Zeon fanwank hitting the canon.

The little shit should have just gone to the Feds and had them take care of things. The cyclops team likely wouldn't have been incarcerated that long, the war was basically over.
>>
>>13973003
How come every time i see an anon arguing in favor of a faction i feel like the one he's against is right
>>
>>13973003
>The cyclops team likely wouldn't have been incarcerated that long
>implying the Cyclops team would have gone down without a fight
Even with only a fifth of a Kampfer they would have fought to the bitter death. I mean look, they were all ready to shank those cops that Al brought along. Sure, they wouldn't have lasted long if any ol' GM showed up, but the cops and soldiers would have been slaughtered.
>>
>>13972606
Being too young, being involved in the conflict.
>>
File: 1446323820238.jpg (20 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1446323820238.jpg
20 KB, 210x240
>>13972612
And?
I don't see the problem
>>
>>13972606
He was like 8 and thought army men and their weapons were cool.
>>
Little shit.
>>
>>13973044
Because Feddie fags are cancer. Reverse the situation where Al is helping a Federation special forces team, and these same people would say that he should have shot Chris to save Bernie.
>>
>>13973744
>Feddie spec ops smuggle into a Zeon friendly colony on Side whatever.
>they also bring in parts to build a Gundam Alex
>their mission, find the destroy the prototype Zeon mobile suit that could turn the tides of the war, the Kampfer
>Chris is the rookie assigned at the last minute to the Feddie spec ops team, while Bernie is the colony's top rated test pilot
>Bernie is Al's neighbor and Chris pretends to be Al's onee-san from another mother.
>Kampfer destroys the Alex and all of the spec ops team are killed except for Chris
>Chris finds an old GM Command type and repairs it to functionality with Al's help, determined to fight and destroy the Kampfer, even if it costs her her life
>Zeon loses the war, and Al rushes to tell Chris she doesn't have to fight anymore. The Zeeks surrendered
>arrives just in time to see the Kampfer and GM destroy each other.
>crying at school, to which his Zeon school buddies try to cheer him up "Don't worry. We'll win the next war for sure!"
I'd like to see that.
>>
>>13973783
>its just 0080 but with the names changed
how is this any good you autistic child just watch 0080 and get better at making theoretical scenarios
>>
>>13973003
Al was a dumb kid.
He just knows that snitches get stitches and that Zeon looks sick asf.
>>
>>13972606
He didn't eat enough burgers.
>>
>>13972986
>He was pro Zeon
He was a dumb kid who thought Zakus looked cool and one blew up their school, therefore Zeon is the coolest thing ever because no more homework.
>>
>>13976570
>>>13972986
>>He was pro Zeon
>therefore Zeon is the coolest thing ever because no more homework.
I would have felt the same way as a kid desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.