[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking serious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_13076-images(2)-866881192.jpg (42 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13076-images(2)-866881192.jpg
42 KB, 672x372
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>13971898
Have you never watched a Tomino Gundam before?
>>
What? They had stuff like this in the original and Zeta, too.
>>
>>13971921
This sort of thing was shit back then and still shit now. You'd think Tomino would learn.
>>
>>13971948
>humor in a kids show is shit
ow the edge
>>
>>13971898
no he's genki
>>
>>13971948
Tomino complains about modern animation and then makes a show explicitly stylized to look old. Why would he NOT do this?
>>
>>13971951
>All humor is good regardless of execution.
>>
>>13971979
>I just wanna find an excuse to complain about G-Reco
>>
It reminded me of Zeta and Xabungle. Was it in Zeta or Victory where the MS falls on top of a snake?
>>
>>13971898
Tomino gonna Tomino.
>>
>>13971898
>Are you fucking serious?

Yes. A little comedy every now and then releases the tension. When you don't have these kinds of little intermissions you end up with something like Zeta a real clusterfuck. G-Reco at least is entertaining in no small part to these little touches of comedy.
>>
>>13971921
They also had those monkeys in zeta that died
and the ones that didnt get crushed by the tree died in the nuke explosion
>>
>>13972027
>When you don't have these kinds of little intermissions you end up with something like Zeta a real clusterfuck.
Actually Zeta had a scene not unlike this
>>
>>13971898
HOLY SHIT 0079 HAS FUCKING GAY ANIMAL JOKES FOR BABBYS TO?????????????
FUCKING DROPPED
I GUESS IBO WILL MY FIRST AND LAST GUNDAM SERIES
>>
>>13971952
TSUKAME PRAIIDOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>13971898
>People actually hate goofy Tomino animals
I will never understand the mindset of 13-year-old edgelords. You want a serious, griity war drama, go watch some documentaries or some shit. Tibetan frescoes about giant stompy humanoid death machines piloted by autistic youths in space are probably not the first place I would look for that sort of thing.
>>
>>13972016
It might've been both, as far as I remember. I recall some stuff like this in Victory, where it genuinely did feel REALLY out of place.
>>
File: Gundam Acguy and Snake.jpg (291 KB, 1404x1050) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Acguy and Snake.jpg
291 KB, 1404x1050
>>13971898
>>
>>13971898
>>13974255

Mobile suits, even nature is afraid.
>>
>>13974255
Oh god, that snake is Canadian.
>>
It appeals to the ZZ crowd.
>>
>>13971898
There is slapstick in just about everything Tomino has ever made. Even Zeta.
>>
>>13972016
I think that was Victory.
Zeta had the comically timed "Where's Katz?" right before a building explodes next to him, the hongkong sex tape and Yazan squeezing some dudes nuts for no reason.
>>
>>13974570
It was a show of dominance. He owns their balls and they had better fucking know it. He is king.
>>
>>13974570

And also Fa tripping Emma by rolling Haro in front of her feet. Happened twice IIRC!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.