[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15
File: 1456080910149.jpg (140 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
1456080910149.jpg
140 KB, 350x495
Once RE:0096 airs, will there be weekly discussions about it?

But most importantly, how many more new Unicorn kits are they going to shit out this time?
>>
>>13955195
BARZAM
A
R
Z
A
M
>>
File: confused.jpg (25 KB, 540x329) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25 KB, 540x329
>>13955195

Why are they renaming the show? Is this like New Translation?
>>
Did Zakus always have snout lasers and I haven't noticed or is this just a unicorn thing?
>>
>>13955674
The mass production Zaku III had a snout beam weapon. So I guess it's actually a ZZ thing.
>>
>>13955195
>how many more new Unicorn kits are they going to shit out this time?
Much, but MG Norn will still be a P-Bandai only though.
>>
>>13955674
>>13955684

Technically all zaku III were mass production model. The line was just intended to have a number of optional features pilots could swap to suit their needs (The shoulder shield is actually optional equipment as well). Mashymre just chose head vulcan option over mouth beam on his.
>>
>>13955195
When does it start again? April, right?
>>
>>13955820
I believe so, to replace Brave Beats.
>>
File: Mihiro Captain.jpg (725 KB, 4000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Mihiro Captain.jpg
725 KB, 4000x2500
Wondering if they'll follow the OVA, or the novel since they can stretch some events out. Maybe they will give some more screentime for other characters too and properly develop a Riddhe x Mihiro relationship.
>>
>>13955195
>will there be weekly discussions
There'll be a circlejerk about how terrible it is and how it retconned and ruined Universal Century series that came before and after it, but other than that you can expect Thunderbolt levels of discussion or interaction - little to absolutely nothing.
>>
>>13955195
Hopefully plenty, I'm getting really tired of the empty wasteland the HGUC line has become, save for Revive kits.
>>
>>13955195
You know, whatever you say about Unicorn, I can still say for certain that it gave glory to many suits that I'd thought were already hopelessly aged beyond it.

I mean, did you see that Juaggu? A goddamn Juaggu got screentime of wrecking asses. A Juaggu. Who woulda thought? Will there be Zock Kai or Rick Zock in the Re-UC?
>>
>>13955973
>you can expect Thunderbolt levels of discussion or interaction
Perfect.

I'm watching it with my D&D group friends.
>tfw they'll probably like it
>>
>>13956036
This. The excuse for using those old as fuck suits also felt actually natural for a change. Earth Zeon just doesn't have enough money anymore so all the old badasses, both pilots and suits, gotta go out for a last hurrah.
>>
>>13955669

No, it is basically the OVA edited and formatted to fit 2 cours, along with:

- 1 OP and 2 EDs with new animation
- Each episode from ep 2 onwards will have avant-titles (basically prologue scenes)
- Ikeda Shuichi will do the narration

I'm not particularly sure if there will be actual newly animated stuff though
>>
I wonder what the ratings are going to be like for this. What are the current ratings for Super Hero Time like? Kyoryuger got 3.9%, right? Still better than IBO by a long margin and it's going to introduce Gundam to more kids.
>>
>>13956123
How can it introduce Gundam to kids? they won't even know what the hell is happening and why it's happening.
>>
>>13956068
Old as fuck mobile suits make sense for neo neo Neo Zeon, but Dakar Capital Guard with old GMs and Nemos? That was too underwhelming just for sake of cameo. I would prefer to see there Neros and Bar-GMs for the proper special snowflake treatment.
>>
>>13956098
I believe someone did the numbers and taken as a while the runtime will leave two at least three episodes worth of new content given Sawano already said that its gonna be 2-cour with the OVAs making up 22 episodes of runtime but I highly doubt it means anything since this is just a fill in slot to make up for Brave Beats getting canned and not a monumental occasion like when Yamato 2199 aired on Nichigo. So expect A LOT of panning and clipshows.
>>
>>13956143
How the hell are they going to make Unicorn appropriate for kids?
>>
>>13956159
If the break blade series is any indication, then it's more likely it will follow.
>>
>>13956172
At least Break Blade changed shit towards the end I doubt Sunrise will do that given how much of a prime money maker Unicorn is.
>>
>>13956036

Episode 7 had the fucking Gigan, albeit in a space configuration and with a minigun.
>>
>>13955195
Get ready for Fuller Armor Unicorn Gundam
>>
>>13956149
Wasn't that a fuckup of the OVA where they took the attacks on two bases in the novel and just combined them into one for the OVA?
>>
>>13956014
I hope we get an MG Delta Kai.
>>
>>13956209
MORE BAZOOKA! MORE MINIGUN! MORE SHIELD!
>>
>>13955195
Is this just a chopped up version of the OVAs? Or will it have new content/animation?
>>
>>13955195
Are you ready for the MG Anksha?
>>
>>13956362
Friendly reminder that MG Jegan NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
>>
>>13956149
>>13956218

It's the opposite; in the novel, the Shamblo attacks Dakar with Zee Zulus, and the defending suits have to skirmish with it among the buildings until the Unicorn and Delta Plush show up to take it out.
>>
File: 578t7.png (639 KB, 434x672) Image search: [Google]
578t7.png
639 KB, 434x672
>>13956411
I don't know the specifics of it, but if the artwork's anything to go by, the defense force at Dakar did indeed have GM IIs and IIIs.

To be fair, though, GM IIIs aren't really that old. It's not like there's a battalion of tanks sitting around the White House.
>>
>>13956149
or barzam kai's

then we can get a barzam kai kit

make it happen bandai you fucks
>>
>>13956372

You will get your basic 1/100 RE Jegan and every other variant being P-Bandai and you will like it that way
>>
>>13956159
Just do some quick math on top of my head

Total runtime for the OAV (less the ED) ~= 50 x 6 + 80 = 380 min

Each TV episode takes 18 mins (less recap, OP and ED), so 380 / 18 ~= 21 episodes

I would say it's pretty close to two cours. So I don't think there will be any new footages. But maybe in the middle they would have a flashback episode...
>>
>>13956428
>>13956411
>>13956218
There were definitely Nemos and GM II/IIIs at Dakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3jNep1Ywc8

The units already on the ground are GM II and IIIs (can tell by the torso camera and enhanced backpack) while the units that drop down from above are Nemos.
>>
>>13956036
Damn, where is that image of Zock in KGNE uniform, when I need it!
>>
Not enough people realize this show is airing at 7 AM. I think there's going to be discussion for at least the reasons of commenting on how badly it gets butchered.
>>
File: Nothing to puru about.jpg (39 KB, 427x442) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to puru about.jpg
39 KB, 427x442
>>13955195
>Marida is probably still going to die.
>>
>>13956159
>>13956601
Does anyone have the pasta? I believe someone posted an elaborate calculation for this bullshit

>>13958157
That's what I'm afraid of. Who knows, they might butcher the Dakar siege even more that it already is and retcon Mari's rape abortion story into something even more absurd to fit in with the target demographic
>>
>>13956036
>Someone watches Ep 4
>Sees Juagg
>Falls in love with Juagg
>Buys Juagg
>Now Juagg is sitting happily on his piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7eTz8sR5Q
>>
>>13956098
>Ikeda Shuichi will do the narration
I'll watch this if it's done as Char giving his extremely butthurt fanfiction.

>The year is ZC 23
>After narrowly failing to heroicly slaughter the other 7 billion disgusting Earthenoids and free all of space from their dirt-walking oppression, BRAVE ZEONIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS launch another crusade to save the solar system
>Once again, the deplorable Federation makes a dark pact with SATAN to oppose justice.
>>
>>13955195
Gundam Unicorn Season 2 featuring the Second Coming of Amuro Ray.
>>
>>13956160
>make Unicorn appropriate for kids
Uh, there are now two groups of 2-3 child characters hanging out with both the EFF and Sleeves, the latter of which Banana will conveniently befriend.

Later, when the Sleeves ship these kids are on starts vaporizing nurseries, Banana will refuse to fire on it because he doesn't want to risk hurting them. Riddhe will have to do the job, and then everyone (including the Sleeves) will bitch about him being a child killer.

No one but Riddhe will pay any attention to the smoking craters of the daycare centers and gradeschools below.
>>
>>13955195
hopefully a new MG Unicorn that doesnt suck ass.
Probably based on the PG
>>
>>13956143
Kids like monster. Gundam is not for kodomo.
>>
>>13956143
>How can it introduce Gundam to kids? they won't even know what the hell is happening and why it's happening.

Kids (around 10 years old) seldon care for the story. The action and the mobile suits are important.
>>
>>13958583

Do Japanese soccer mom's even exist to care about sex and voilence in their kids shows?
>>
>>13956362
I want to be ready for RE 1/100 Kshatriya but I'm too unsure
>>
File: pizzaz crying.png (203 KB, 449x372) Image search: [Google]
pizzaz crying.png
203 KB, 449x372
>>13956159
>clipshows

Please! Oh, god! Please, no!
>>
>>13958617
Yes
>>
Do we ever have weekly discussions of all those anime OVAs/Movies that get cut down for TV format?

The answer is no
>>
>>13958697
It could be worse.
I can't wait for IBO-tier animation on Unicorn designs.

>YEEEEAAAART
>>
>>13958617
It's the whole reason we don't get as much blood as we used to and JoJo was unwatchable on tv with blackened shots everywhere.
It's Anno' fault by the way, he went too far with Evangelion by having a gay love story and decapitation in the same episode.
>>
>>13958697
>>13958731
Just mindless speculation being purposefully negative because of /m/'s bizarre hateboner for Unicorn, there's absolutely no indicator there'll actually be clip shows or "lots of panning".
A show doesn't need to be 24 - 26 episodes long, there have been plenty of shows that are 22 episodes long. If there's only enough material for 22 episodes, that's how long it'll be.
>>
>>13958737
>/m/'s bizarre hateboner for Unicorn
It was supposed to be the best Universal Century series, Ep.1 left us all so hype that the shit story that developed made us hate it for what could have been and wasn't.
It's the 0083 of our generation, pretty but ultimately fucked up.
>>
>>13958737
>there have been plenty of shows that are 22 episodes long.
The only block that does this is noitamina, now considering Unicorn TV is pratically filler to make up for Brave Beats you could be right but you're delusional if you believe Banrise won't pan this out for ad much as they can milk it. There's also the possibility that those 2-3 episodes of new content is an adaptation of the new novel much like how the last GitS TV series had two new episodes embedded in the lineup.
>>
>>13958747
>abloo bloo I want my hype back
>the shit story that developed made us hate it for what could have been

But seriously, what did you really want from Unicorn?
>>
>>13958763
>But seriously, what did you really want from Unicorn?
A coherent story with a coherent main character that doesn't sway like a little white flag?
Also the animation took a huge hit around ep.4 so it stopped being interesting for that too, ep.5 was a shitfest and animated like ass for a high budget OVA.
>>
>>13958763
A protagonist who wasn't as whiny as Banagher, a satisfactory adaptation of the Dakar arc, less cringey dialogue in the fight scenes.
>>
>>13956098
>Ikeda Shuichi will do the narration
I don't care what happens in this rehash of Unicorn but I will watch it just to hear his narration.
I kind of wish that he would go into documentary dubbing or read audio books.
>>
>>13958763
Ayy fuck you, I wanted to see Puru do shit against Full Faggot in the last fight. It was reportedly more awesome than the bullshit lolsuicide stunt she pulled in the OVAs
>>
>>13958801
>A coherent story
What was incoherent?
>>
>>13958999

Not that guy, but the whole thing feels weirdly pointless.

It starts with the Vist Foundation about to HAND OVER the Unicorn to Zeon. But then shit goes south, and Banagher becomes the pilot. (Presumably Vist or Full Frontal would've been the pilot instead).

But it turns out the Federation already knows about the secret of Laplace's Box, which Riddhe outright states at one point, and we know that releasing the hidden clause won't affect anything.

It's just weird as a story. The core motivation is very abstract, and Banagher himself is less of a character and more of a mouthpiece. He doesn't WANT anything, by himself, and is in full Bioware Paragon Jesus Protagonist mode from Episode 5 onwards.

It feels like an AU Gundam with UC stylings.
>>
I want hg barzam, nemo 2 or 3, guncannon dt, gigan, ga zowmn, gustav karl, guntank 2, gaza c and d.
>>
>>13958576
It's like it's really written by Black Knight.
>>
>>13959019

It doesn't even sound like Char, since he didn't care about Zeon, only ever hated the Federation heads and not the Federation itself and wanted to get rid of Earth for unrelated reasons, not because he hated Earthnoids
>>
>>13959008
You seem to have entirely missed the point of the series, but okay.
>>
>>13959031

Did he even particularly hate the Federation in 0079? Like, his beef was with the Zabis.
>>
>>13959044

He doesn't anything the Feds in 0079 I don't think, works with them (kinda) in Zeta and only has strong feelings for the heads of the EF in CCA.
>>
>>13956348
More like they'll make the back shield the Armed Armor DE.

Hell, give it 3 of them.
>>
File: Untitled-6.jpg (373 KB, 1600x1276) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
373 KB, 1600x1276
>>13959113
Inb4 Full Armor Banshee

>you can do this with the HG kits
>>
>>13959008
I'm going to second this guy >>13959038

Here is a few pointers so just in case you find the interest to understand the show:

- Vist's motive is to find a NT and bring him to Syam, so they could figure out what to do with the Box. This is why they hand over Unicorn (with La+ program) to Neo Zeon, because that's probably where they could find a NT.

- Only Riddhe's Dad knew about the content of the Box (who passed on that knowledge to Riddhe in EP4). The Box had become a legend among powerful figures inside Feddies: they feared the Box but never knew what was inside.

- Story is weird to people who don't understand it.

- I would say it feels more like UC fanfiction.
>>
>>13960740
I think the whole point of Unicorn was just to end the cycle of zeonic movements being resurected every other year
>>
>>13961052
This.
A lot of people on this board seems to be mistaken, believing that Unicorn's end retcons Late UC, while it really does the opposite. It basically connects the bridge between Early and Late UC, by explaining why there's no Zeon in F91 or Victory.
>>
>>13961122
inb4
>b-but Unicorn's ending said everyone will UNDERSTAND each other and there'll be peace

No, Unicorn's end was Minerva and Banagher letting the people decide their future for themselves, whether or not they believe that they should press for Spacenoid independence, whether Zeon is needed etc. etc.
In line with TurnA, G-Reco, F91, and Victory, mankind will not choose to stop fighting. They'll always find reasons to fight if they have the weapons, and both TurnA and G-Reco are series where they attempt to break the cycle of violence, and in the end *finally* succeed.
>>
>>13961052
>>13961122
I don't have enough faith in this franchise to not have Victory/F91 thrown into some alternate UC timeline and another UC timeline starts, with another Zeon uprising.
>>
>>13961139
It was also about taking the last straw that any Zeon remnant could use to justify their bullshit
>>
>>13961161
There's already Mars Zeon in the F91 side stories anyways.
>>
>>13961052
Point of Unicorn is to wrap up that green light ending in CCA.

That and to sell kits.

Bridge to late UC? That would be in another show.
>>
File: 1445230332018.jpg (209 KB, 776x854) Image search: [Google]
1445230332018.jpg
209 KB, 776x854
>>13961122
>>13961139

>every single time
>>
>>13961184
>moon zeon
>mars zeon
Does Joopiter also have their own Zeon branch?
>these zakus piloted by gang of newtype chimpanzee
>>
>>13961557
>Bridge to late UC?
Isn't Gaia Gear like 90 years after Victory?

"late UC" seems like a misnomer.
>>
>>13961798
When wil gundam just turn zeon into a flat out radicalcult/religon that worships Deikum & Char? You already have your holy trinity set up when you add full frontal or one of the zabis
>>
>>13961798
Jupiter is crazy and shitty enough on its own without throwing zeon into the mix.
>>
File: 1449280107448.png (333 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449280107448.png
333 KB, 640x360
Can we expect a RE:1/100 Kshatriya from this? Or at least an RG Unicorn?
>>
>>13962400

It's so easy to throw another Zeon into it, viewership/readership reception be damned, that I hope they never get any ideas to adapt or reboot crossbone ever again.

In any future crossbone adaptations/manga reboots it'll be revealed that Dogatie actually admired the Zabis and was very angry that Zeon lost to the Federation because he hated the fact that the Jupiterians were not able to experience green, green Mother Earth as and when they wanted it while the "Earthers" polluted it. And the Jupiter Empire will take on more Zeonish aesthetics. He will be an actual grandfatherly figure to the Jupiter Empire who's two steps short of actual faith healing and all the children like him when he goes on parades, and he'll die fighting and crying for all the souls lost to the crossbone Vanguard and the "dream of the great Zeon nation" instead of batshit insane geezer with the keys to some nukes. Harrison Martin will be a background hotshot cocky "ace" who'll die at the end chasing the "thrill of battle" and the entire reason around the Jupiter invasion is revealed that the Federation in their usual cackling manner is paying actual pirates to attack supply convoys to Jupiter while underpaying for the Helium-3 imports because of some vague reason(s) of "Earth elitism" that will never be explained.

Bandai's going to fucking push out this new fucking iteration of Zeon, and you're going to fucking like it, fucking eat it up, and buy its fucking kits.

Because it will sell. This is a statement and you know this to be true.
>>
>>13962635
Expect RG Unicorn, RE/100 Kshatriya and Jegan.
>>
>>13964009
>RG Unicorn
>That means RG Banshee
>inb4 P-Bandai
>>
>>13964009
it's going to be sinanju
>>
File: 1242354363465.jpg (560 KB, 1345x960) Image search: [Google]
1242354363465.jpg
560 KB, 1345x960
I vainly hope Phenex makes an appearance.
>>
>>13962661

Crossbone will never get an anime, because all the photogenic suits already have models and it's been finished with no adaptation for roughly two decades, so your fear is groundless. This is a statement and you know this to be true.
>>
>>13964261
>HG Vigna Ghina II never
>>
>>13956209
I'd hope for a Full Armed Armor Unicorn 02 Banshee Gundam, preferably with 2 of the huge-ass shields on the back. I would die if they made a model for that, I can't stand the solid color psychoframe on BS and VN for the hg, and I'd love to see it all in the Awakened green in animation and model.
>>
My one desire for this remake is that they make it more acessable to newfags because when I show my friends Unicorn (they dont know about gundams much) theyre like "wtf is this shit talking about?"
>>
new scenes are confirmed
>>
>>13956143
Well, it can introduce unicorn to kids that can't afford to buy the ovas by watching it on TV. That will sell more kits at a minimal cost
>>
>>13964261

Crossbone Ghost is ongoing.

Wing is getting a sequel next year.

Hope never dies.

History is like an endless waltz.
>>
>>13964635

Ghost is a sequel and wouldn't be part of the animation. Crossbone itself is long finished. Wing is also not confirmed to be getting any type of animation next year to my knowledge.
>>
>>13955195
No one is going to sub it though.
Bandai would be stupid to stream it for free through Gundam.info since the OVA Blurays are already subbed and shipped internationally.

Fansub teams don't care about Gundam, even less for mecha anime that isn't popular towards the normalfags.
Break Blade TV got "subbed" by some random person, who had enough patience to take copy paste subs from the movies to the TV version.

Daisuki, CR will probably not pick it up since the OVA are already there, it's literally a waste of money.
Funi took PsychoPass 1h edition & GitS Arise TV to protect the copyrights.

But, there's still a chance that some random person does it like for Break Blade or Daisuki/CR taking it to ride on the popularity of IBO in the west.
>>
>>13965241

There's no point. It's just a move for Sunrise to scratch TV Asahi's back so they can broadcast future material on the station. It's not like there is any fucking changes to the story. /m/ is making this out more than it needs to be because there aren't enough people who can read moon on this board to read the promo posters.

Literally no one made any fuss about the Yamato2199 OVAs being broadcast on TV and this is going to be the same thing.
>>
>>13964451
if by new scenes you mean pans over looking scenery and extra transitions that you wouldn't notice unless you are comparing the OVA to the TV episode side by side, sure.
>>
>>13964635
>>13964779
Ghost is actually getting finished soon, though.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-29/mobile-suit-crossbone-gundam-ghost-manga-ends-in-march/.99217
>>
>>13965241
>No one is going to sub it though.
Retard, HS rips everything.
>>
>>13965290

Ghost is still a sequel, with the timejump and changes in suits, characters and story to prove it. No animation would include it since there wouldn't be a point. It'd be it's own anime sequel to the Crossbone anime. Which isn't getting made.
>>
>>13965305
>Retard, HS rips everything.
HS only rips it if there's some kind of official sub in the first place.
>>
>>13965354
There will be.
>>
File: 165247.jpg (153 KB, 640x923) Image search: [Google]
165247.jpg
153 KB, 640x923
>Unicorn Gundam first aired almost 6 years ago.

What were you doing 6 years ago anons?

were you even old enough to browse 4chan?
>>
>>13962376
Wait for Code Geass R3, which is actually a prequel that reveals how the Geass Cult were originally a bunch of Zeek fanatics who stumbled upon the Geass magic, believed the Geass to be a superior (twisted) form of Newtype magic, hid and build themselves within the empire until the time is right to reveal themselves again.

Sieg Zeon. Cut off one head and two more Char clones shall take its place.
>>
File: 20150623151555-58567.jpg (288 KB, 648x773) Image search: [Google]
20150623151555-58567.jpg
288 KB, 648x773
>>13964239
>>13965377
I love the general design of Phenex, but holy shit that gold is awful. It'd be better a silver and blue, and that'd also tie in with the other two mechs better - white, black, grey bodies and red, yellow, blue psycoframes.

Oh well. At least we got this I suppose.
>>
>>13955195
That poster is worse than the one from the ovas
>>
File: 1457028668596.gif (3 MB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
1457028668596.gif
3 MB, 250x252
>>13958576
>>13959019
You rang?

Couple of things, 'Slaughter'? No, operations to remove direct threats the Zeon homelands which had the unfortunate side effect of collateral damage to the local populations. Also you can't make it sound like the Federation won. Where is your heart of justice?

>The year is Zeon Century 0023, 17 years after half of the Human race was sacrificed in the name of freedom against the corrupt and incompetent Earth Federation, little has changed. The Earth Federation still rules with an iron first where all those who oppose them, die. Yet even under this great oppression, the spirit and yearning for freedom still burns bright for those who support the Zeon's righteous cause against the Federation's vile intentions, who will stop at nothing to keep power onto themselves and have their souls bound by gravity.
>>
>>13959019
You horse's ass, you just had to invoke his name, didn't you...
>>
>>13965375
No it won't if its not simulcast. Its whats happening with thunderbolt episode 2. Guess subs everywhere
>>
>>13966145
>if its not simulcast
it will be. Even Brave Beats was.
>>
File: 1443763051434.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443763051434.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>13965820
The bling sells, man.

Undergating? What's that?
>>
>>13965830
Full Frontal looks like a child molester

Oh wait
>>
>>13971197
YAMETE
>>
>>13965906
And the shitposting begins.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.