[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Shoutmon X7 /m/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 45008774_p0.jpg (3 MB, 3500x3500) Image search: [Google]
45008774_p0.jpg
3 MB, 3500x3500
Is Shoutmon X7 /m/?
>>
>Is this thing /m/?
NO, now get the FUCK out.
>>
>>13954090
Not sure, but I can tell you it's not as good as EX6,
>>
>>13956506
They're both clusterfucks. X4S, Dark Knightmon and Metal Greymon were the best designs in the show. Seeing all the random legs and arms sticking off of the stronger forms hurts me inside
>>
Why don't you ask in the fucking Digimon thread? I know there is one.
>>
>>13954090
Nothing Digimon is /m/. Toketsu is also not /m/. /m/ stands for mecha, does that look like a fucking giant robot to you?
>>
>>13956611
Uhm yes?
>>
>>13956611
>toketsu
>>
File: XWM4-SEX6-C1.png (407 KB, 390x427) Image search: [Google]
XWM4-SEX6-C1.png
407 KB, 390x427
>>13956551
Eh, I still quite enjoy X5, EX6, X3SD and even X4B. But I guess I've been conditioned to clusterfucks thanks to Sentai.

Also, while Spadamon's my boy and is super cool, X4K was the best form.
>>
>>13956611
It's seven Digimon combined Super Robot style, all of whom are either robots or cyborgs, and all of whom have multiple references to /m/ series.

E.g. the initial trio are based on the Getter Team and combine in the same way as SRX, to produce a robot that looks like Great Mazinger and has the RX-78's head-vulcans.
>>
>>13956611
Shoutmon's various forms have Head Vulcans, a giant flaming sword, a backpack jetpack, and side-body blasters. X7, the one in the OP, is one of the many that also has a giant chest blaster, as well as an overarm blaster. This on top of the lengthy combination sequences that also have their own individual themes after a certain point.

I mean, it's pretty /m/.

>>13957203
>all of whom are either robots or cyborgs

Or Starmon. But Starmon combines with his little metal fuckbuddies to turn into a giant flaming sword so he's /m/.
>>
>>13957613
>it's pretty /m/.
There's no varying degrees of /m/ you fucking niggerfaggot.
You can't be "pretty /m/" things either are /m/ or they aren't and those things need to be giant robots
>>
>>13957638
>those things need to be giant robots

So the actual origin of the term "robot" isn't /m/? Got it.
>>
>>13957734
you're worse than snapfag
>>
>>13957746
Put your trip back you nigger, you can't hide from us snapcunt unless you're a fucking newfag /v/erming
>>
>>13957760
I was just using it as an insult, i don't actually mean that anyone could be as bad as snapnigger
>>
File: Shoutmonex6.png (902 KB, 876x1024) Image search: [Google]
Shoutmonex6.png
902 KB, 876x1024
>>13956800
>Posting that tiny ass blurry ass image
Damn it, Nihon. Even when I agree with you, you find a way to ruin it.
>>
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 1300x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 1300x1000
>>13961209
Sorry bro, but there's barely official art this guy, and I kinda wanted to post that Spadamon variant as well.

But here, take this Wise Sword Knightmon art as an apology.
>>
>>13954090
For the love of.....

Yes DIgimon can be /m/ since they do have a shit load of mechanical/cyborg varieties. The series itself, however, isn't mecha focus as it's Digital/computer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.