[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No lie, this is my favorite ZZ character after he gets his shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
No lie, this is my favorite ZZ character after he gets his shit together.
>>
Is there a spin off where he's Brighto?

Honestly Idgaf what people say I liked the end of ZZ when it gets less repetitive
>>
Same, OP. He's rewarding to follow.
>>
>>13951717
likewise, was really excited when he started being the captain
>>
>>13951717
>No lie, this is my favorite ZZ character after he gets his shit together.

You know for all the shit ZZ gets for not being like Zeta it is the Gundam series that has the most relatable characters of the entire UC. That is a great thing. I don't how they did it but the writers must have been really inspired. It's a pity they never ever managed to create engaging charcters like those of ZZ ever again. We went back to autistic, self loathing idiotic main characters, and nobodies as secondary characters. Give me Beecha, Elle, Judau, Roux, and Emary Ounce (poor girl, couldn't win Bright and ended up dieing in the end) every day of the week and twice on sundays.
>>
>>13951717

Mondo is the only one of the crew I feel never really came into his own.
>>
>>13951739
I wouldn't call them relatable at all for the vast majority of the show. Elle maybe, she's just trying to take care of her boys.

Roux was a complete bitch. It was so bizarre how much of a cunt she was when Leina "died"

Beecha and Mondo are unreal fuckups until the final arc and the fact that they are deploying this many kids in a conflict of much greater scale than Zeta's was really jarring.
>>
File: 1395335638140.jpg (141 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1395335638140.jpg
141 KB, 960x541
>>13951739
>Give me Beecha, Elle, Judau, Roux, and Emary Ounce
So you want "nobodies as secondary characters" or not?
>>
I just find it odd that Elle went back to him after he and Mondo ditched them for like a third of the series.

In fact they barely had any interaction throughout the entire series, and it felt like she was with him because "he was my first and i don't know any better" more than anything
>>
>>13951796
>and the fact that they are deploying this many kids in a conflict of much greater scale than Zeta's was really jarring.

So basically like 0079 Gundam eh ? White base manned by kids is ok ? Gundam/Guntank/Guncannon taken out by kids is ok ? If you're going to criticise ZZ find something better than the poor excuse "'cause they're kids".
>>
>>13951941
It's not a poor excuse and it wasn't at all the same situation. The White Base and the whole gundam series were prototypes that got emergency deployed because the colony they were stashed at was being destroyed by Zeon infiltrators. Kids were piloting it because the entire crew was refugees and apparently everyone that wasn't a child or elderly fucking died or something. The federation purposely didn't reclaim the ship later because they were a good scapegoat and they weren't going to waste their proper military staff on a big stupid target who's job was just to run around being distracting. It was intentional and presented as being fucked up.

ZZ staffed the nehel argama with a bunch of kids because lol this is whacky haha lets hit Bright in the head with oranges and hijack his mobile suits. They had hella funding and were the main fighting force yet couldn't get any pilots on hand for their brand new hotness gundam combiner than some jackass and his idiot friends that tried to betray them for money multiple times
>>
>>13951964
Wasn't the AEUG wiped out by the time of ZZ?
>>
>>13951964
>They had hella funding and were the main fighting force
To be fair, the Nahel Argama was literally the only surviving ship. They did still have funding from Wong, but you can't really just pull trained people from a vacuum.
>>
>>13951725
They probably won't use TV Unicorn's extension parts for a chance to do it will they.
>>
>>13951739
>has the most relatable characters of the entire UC
If you're useless braindead cunt, maybe. Even then, that's giving the Shangri-La kids too much credit.
>>
>>13954291
>If you're useless braindead cunt, maybe

You'd know a lot about that, wouldn't you?
>>
is there a mixture of Mondo and Beecha's latest zany scheme to get their friends killed mixed with the Bulk and Skull song?
>>
>>13952106
It costs pseudo absorbed into the Federation in Zeta and then actively becomes part of the EF during ZZ.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.