[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zeta Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Mindrape.jpg (142 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mindrape.jpg
142 KB, 1492x1080
"A comet moves like swoosh". Well that was depressing. Tomino really did kill the entire cast. Well I'm going to move on to ZZ
>>
>>13949820
Good luck surviving the first few episodes.
>>
>>13949823
Thanks. Well the only thing I found funny was that Fa of all people was the only pilot left
>>
>>13949829
That's not the only thing you'll find funny by the end of episode 5, though.
>>
Fucking Char I just noticed his cockpit was open
>>
>>13949820
>emma died
She was too perfect for this world
>>
You have to admit the newtype magic used by the Zeta was bullshit
>>
>>13949858
>tfw Zeta runs on Ectoplasmic energy
>>
At least Yazan got away scott-free.
>>
>>13949820
>I'm going to move on to ZZ
No anon, there's still time.
>>
What was Reccoa's problem? Was she hypnotized by Scirocco's 「Charisma」or something?
>>
>>13950307
The only explanation
>>
>>13950307
She became a high class adrenaline junkie due to her exposure to warfare, and she sided with The AEUG, and later Pippymus because of the fact that they exuded power. It's why she went over to Yazan so oddly, because she was sorta-kinda "smelling" the danger and ferocity that followed and surrounded him.
>>
>>13950307
Combination this and the fact that, by her own admission, she wasn't really fighting for the AEUG because it was a cause she believed in. She was a thrill-seeker, almost to a self-destructive level, hence her tendency to take on risky jobs like sneaking into Jaburo and infiltrating the Jupitris.
So you have someone whose already not exactly a die-hard loyalist and you put them in a room with Space Manson, and she's already half gone as it is.
That Quattro just half-assed any sort of intervention sealed the deal.
>>
>>13949858
>You have to admit the newtype magic used by the Zeta was bullshit
Nope
>>
>>13950323
It's rather ironic to think that Yazan was one of the more professional soldiers in Zeta. He even killed his incompetent superior by playing by the rules!

That's not even counting all the great lines he has in Johnny Ridden.
>>
>>13950542
>>13949879
Yazan is fucking based. This is how a warrior should act, and he deserved to survive.
>>
>>13950570
>>13950542
It's kinda jarring to see Yazan in a suit tho. He'd fit more in an MCCUU.
>>
>>13950575
ZZ was jarring in many ways. Besides, he'd have to at least be in dress uniform at a party like that.
>>
>>13950591
True, but I was thinking about his Johnny Ridden bodyguard stint. FORCEPRO and all that.
>tfw Yazan becomes an instructor for MARSOC
>>
>>13950307
>What was Reccoa's problem? Was she hypnotized by Scirocco's 「Charisma」or something?

She wanted Char's dick, couldn't get it and tried getting Scirocco's dick. Didn't work either but she couldn't go back to the AEUG so enrolled in the Titans. At that point I have no fucking clue whose dick she wanted. Such a wasted character.
>>
>>13949820
> Tomino really did kill the entire cast
That's nothing compared to Dunbine and Ideon.
>>
Bright will never die which makes me happy
>>
0079 was far more tragic. The feels when the White Base and the Gundam were destroyed
>>
>>13949820
It was a great ending Kamille finally shut up
>>
>>13950307
It's like what >>13950323 said.
Reccoa was a child soldier and a career mercenary at that point. She went on many life threatening missions and survived, which made her feel invincible. It also created an addiction of putting herself into those kinds of situations for the rush. She drifted from man to man, trying to fulfill her desires. Then men she associated with with always unhinged military men. Reccoa switched sides and left everyone behind just to get her kicks.
>>
Well to sum up my thoughts Zeta was good but I'd probably never watch it again
>>
>>13952057
I loved it. one of my favorite shows ever, but I agree. I don't want to spoil the pure emotions I received from my first watch through
>>
>>13950570
No that's what I mean. Usually in Gundam the more professional soldiers tend to die in the line of fire and the goofy guys like Kai get to live the whole damn way.
>>
File: ;_;7.jpg (73 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
;_;7.jpg
73 KB, 600x850
>>13949853
>>
>>13949823
ZZ was fucking stupid even when it wasn't goofy. The only good part was that brief arc in the desert.
>>
>>13957502
THE NAME'S SHIDEN
KAI SHIDEN
LICENSE TO GUNCANNON
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.