[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: Nothing wrong.png (18 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
Nothing wrong.png
18 KB, 115x125
They did nothing wrong.
>>
300+ posts, at least 70 of which are Black_Knight's.

Good job.
>>
>>13915716
Gas off, zeek.
>>
>>13915716
Zieg Zeon!
>>
>>13915716
Yeah, except lose the war.
>>
>>13915724
69 now
>>
File: 1436477465994.png (3 MB, 1377x2439) Image search: [Google]
1436477465994.png
3 MB, 1377x2439
>>13915716
>>
The internal politics did plenty of things wrong, but the common soldier honestly did not wrong, same could be said for the Federations soldiers as well. The Original Zeon had reasonable goals, outside of the Zabi families ambitions eclipsing the wars original reasons. Any post One Year War Zeon faction however were built around doing everything wrong. Especially the Delaz Fleet and Axis Zeon insurgency.
>>
>>13915844
LIES. LIES AND SLANDER
>>
Why does Zeon name their MS so fucking weird?
>>
>>13915977
How so?
>>
>>13915998
Shit like Zeong, Z'Gok, Gogg, ect.
>>
>>13915977
Growing up in space has affected the speech center of their brains, so instead of actual words put together to describe a machine (a Gun tank, Ball, a Gun cannon, a GM, etc) they look at a MS and grunt together syllabus (Za Ku? Go Uf? Gel Goog?)

Further proof the spacemen are degenerates.
>>
>>13915844
that post is literally nothing but asspulls back to back, stop posting that crap already
>>
>>13916009
All sound like reasonable names to me.
People have named vehicles like Kfir, Maloo, and Jimny. If we can do it in real life, why can't it be done in fiction?
>>
>>13916013
Please, by all means, dispute the info that has been presented.
>>
What the fuck is that symbol supposed to be? One of the important things of symbology isn't just that it's catchy, but that it also fucking means something.
>>
>>13915935
>propaganda
>dindu nuffin
>muh rights

Lunatics have no rights to being with.
>>
File: came_to_laugh.jpg (33 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
came_to_laugh.jpg
33 KB, 375x375
>>13915716
>Zeon did nothing wrong
>did nothing wrong
>dindu nuthing
I'm sure you're right OP, the other sides deserved to get gassed I'm sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Soy5_3tMH8
>>
>>13916227
That scene was a mental delusion created by Shiro to cope with the fact that the Federation gassed the colony themselves because the citizens sided with Zeon.
>>
File: oh_shit_i'm_feeling_it.gif (931 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
oh_shit_i'm_feeling_it.gif
931 KB, 500x345
>>13916251
>G3 gas can't melt human skin
is this the new meme?
>>
File: zeon leaders.jpg (66 KB, 1600x700) Image search: [Google]
zeon leaders.jpg
66 KB, 1600x700
>>13915716
Zeon Deikun and his family did nothing wrong, the Zabis are to blame for all the shit.
>>
>>13916268
The one week battle was an inside job.

Wake up sheeple
>>
>>13915863
>Any post One Year War Zeon faction however were built around doing everything wrong
What's wrong with Char? His plan was the only way to win, since he never had more manpower and funds than any other NZ.
>>
>>13916343
Forcing people off the Earth by causing a nuclear winter would have benefited Zeon how, exactly?
>>
>>13916351
In order to evolve us all into newtypes people should leave the Earth.This is a general idea.
Those, who will survive, will participate in building new colony cylinders, where they would would start a new life.
>>
>>13916351
who gives a shit about benefits? char wasn't in it for much more than "duel amuro and get people off earth now"
>>
>>13916368
>Living in space = newtypes
But that's bullshit.
>>
>>13916373
>What's wrong with Char?
>>
File: char_has_no_plan.png (17 KB, 1320x170) Image search: [Google]
char_has_no_plan.png
17 KB, 1320x170
>>13916343
>kill everyone on Earth
>fill the EFSF with righteous fury and give them an excuse to go Full Titans on Spacenoids

Yeah, what a brilliant idea that is.

Let's not even mention the whole 'Let's give Amuro the Psychoframe' part, which came around to bite him in the ass in the most unexpected way.
>>
>>13916336
Zeon is oppressive autocracy with genocidal madmen in change

Wake up sheeple
>>
>>13916386
EFF had no fury whatsoever

axis wasn't even the first asteroid they dropped on earth, char sweet-talked the federation into sitting on their asses for months while they dropped 5th luna AND attempted to drop axis

the only reason londo bell was fighting them was because they were an independent task force that didn't need direct orders from gold-blinded politicians and generals to go after char
>>
File: oh_my.png (200 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.png
200 KB, 500x369
>>13916375
>Riddhe Marcenas grew up on earth
>Still Newtype
Well shit
>>
>>13916397
Zeon dindu nutin
Zeon was defending itself
Zeon is the real victim here
Muh one week battle

Stay woke
>>
>>13916375
You're kinda wrong. Of course, it would take some time. 40 years maybe. Maybe more.
>>13916386
>fill the EFSF with righteous fury and give them an excuse to go Full Titans on Spacenoids
Without any living admiral and without the colonial supplies they would be acting independent from each other and probably be defeated one fleet by another.
And don't forget that after the Earth would be out of the game, there would be lots of supplies and production meant for Earth, but left with no purpose. They would do for a moment.
And don't forget that colonies are cheap and fast to construct. One year is enough to build a Side. And there are many more options like building asteroid settlements (such as Axis).
>>13916404
Who knows, maybe his mom was a spacenoid or spend a lot of time in space.
>>
Maybe if they stopped betraying each other they would have been successful
>>
>>13916268
Clearly the gassing was an inside job, if Zeon attacked 3 seconds after declaring war, how did Shiro know to be in a pilot suit and armed while in the middle of street?

Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>13916414
>You're kinda wrong.
I'm absolutely right. Zeon Daikun and his idiot son are the only ones who ever thought being in space magically made people into newtypes.
>>
>>13916423
They attacked the military stationed at the colonies before gassing the civvies. Shiro was probably stationed there under the assumption that Zeon was coming to take over, not to commit genocide, and is retarded enough to follow regulations tight enough to wear a full pilot suit in the middle of a sweltering jungle.
>>
>>13916412
>gib freedoms, or I kill you
>never mind, I kill you anyway, meanie
>must kill you all, so you won't take my freedoms again

Living in space causes mass dementia
>>
>>13916427
But space really makes people into newtypes.
>>
File: 1221212324.png (308 KB, 484x422) Image search: [Google]
1221212324.png
308 KB, 484x422
>>13916333

>no Glemy
>>
>>13916448
I direct your attention to >>13916404
>>
>>13916448
No, fighting in a war and being in life or death situations turns people into Newtypes. Why do you think the number of Newtypes explodes when there's a war on but during long periods of peace there are so few Newtypes that they recede into the realm of myth and legend?
>>
>>13916489
I said: "Who knows, maybe his mom was a spacenoid or spend a lot of time in space travels"
We should have full information on his parents to see the picture.
>>13916494
> during long periods of peace there are so few Newtypes that they recede into the realm of myth and legend?
Being a newtype is not just "Bang! I'm a newtype", you're right. But a man should train his potential to be a newtype. War and life threats may be one of the reasons, but not the only ones.
>>
>>13916505
>War and life threats may be one of the reasons, but not the only ones.

There's certainly more proof of them being the reasons than living in space. Especially considerig that we see people like Amuro and Usso first developing their Newtype abilities while fighting on EARTH.
>>
>>13916540
>Especially considerig that we see people like Amuro and Usso first developing their Newtype abilities while fighting on EARTH.
According to some sources, Amuro's dad have spend a lot of time in space working with Minovsky.
Uso is an illegal immigrant on Earth. His parents are spacenoids.
>>
>>13916485
Only canon leaders of Zeon are allowed
>>
>>13916401
Yes, let's ignore the fact that the Colony Garrison fleets deploy on their own to stop Char IN CCA ITSELF.

And while we're at it, let's ignore all those other times the EFSF deploys on its own to stop the Crazed Genocidal Spacenoid Faction of the week. Like Bright's fleet at the end of ZZ, the reinforcements from Luna in F91 and Mubarak Stern's Fleet which does the bulk of the fighting against Zanscare in Victory.
>>
>>13916561
I think Newtype is less connected to space and more connected to Minovsky particles man. It all fits.
>>
>>13916628
Maybe, maybe.
>>
>>13916627
what garrison fleets? the only ships shown in the beginning during the 5th luna drop are londo bell's ships.

>And while we're at it, let's ignore all those other times the EFSF deploys on its own to stop the Crazed Genocidal Spacenoid Faction of the week. Like Bright's fleet at the end of ZZ, the reinforcements from Luna in F91 and Mubarak Stern's Fleet which does the bulk of the fighting against Zanscare in Victory.
are you serious? all of those fleets arrived -late- and only after the federation waited too damn long

don't you remember that judau and friends had to "steal" the nahel argama and go fight haman's neo zeon by themselves? judau is angry at the fact that the federation fleet came in to mop up after it was already too late

the reinforcements from luna staged a counterattack on crossbone vanguard only after the frontier colonies already fell under their control for a period of time that appeared to be weeks (F91 has awkward pacing), by that time the CV had already had defensive plans and were ready to take on the federation fleet

mubarak stern's fleet only appeared near the end of the show, he himself was not introduced until episode 41. the federation only takes the fight to zanscare after it becomes apparent that angel halo is a weapon and it is going to be used to harm and eventually kill everyone on earth. prior to that, the federation had been continually negotiating with and only fighting small skirmishes with zanscare for the first ~30 or so episodes of the show.

seriously, you picked three examples of the federation NOT reacting fast enough
>>
File: Titans-emblem.jpg (16 KB, 349x231) Image search: [Google]
Titans-emblem.jpg
16 KB, 349x231
>>13915716
>They did nothing wrong.

FTFY OP
>>
>>13916681
>what garrison fleets? the only ships shown in the beginning during the 5th luna drop are londo bell's ships.

Did you even watch CCA? Where the fuck do you think those Jegans and GMIIIs that show up near the end to help push back Axis came from?

>are you serious? all of those fleets arrived -late- and only after the federation waited too damn long

Don't shift goalposts. I responded to your post in >>13916401 where you said that the EFSF sat on their asses waiting for 'direct orders from gold-blinded politicians and generals to go after char'. I'm pointing that that is wrong since on multiple occasions the EFSF has mobilised to fight the enemies of the Federation without the orders from the politicians. That it took them awhile to do so in some cases is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1450608688873.jpg (59 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1450608688873.jpg
59 KB, 680x497
>>13915716
They did nothing wrong when it came to getting BTFO'd by Feddies.
>>
>>13915977
I would assume that Tomino originally put pieces of paper with various kana on them in a box, and pulled out random ones to arrange into a name.
>GERUGUGU
>DOMU
>GOGU
>>
>>13916013
> Muh ideals
how does it feel to always lose faggot?
>>
>>13916681
>The Federation doesn't take the initiative and always waits until it's clear shit's going to fuck them up
Almost sounds like a real super power would act
>>
>>13917329
interesting theory
>>
>>13916043
It looks like an arrow going through a chakram. Interestingly enough, it could be used as a metaphor for the manhood of Earth penetrating deep into the vast, ever-expanding womanhood of space. And from that union comes a gift from the celestial heavens, a new type of human, one who is physically and mentally able to withstand the harshness and unrelenting cruelty that is required to tame and spread as seeds into the outer reaches of the unknown.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.