[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam SEED Destiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12
File: Mobile.Suit.Gundam.SEED.Destiny.jpg (734 KB, 2000x1363) Image search: [Google]
Mobile.Suit.Gundam.SEED.Destiny.jpg
734 KB, 2000x1363
Fix it.
>>
Watch the movies.
>>
You fix it you lazy ass.
>>
>>13914504
Microwave everyone.
>>
>>13914494
>Roks fall, everyone on earf diez
>>
>>13914494
Get Tomino to direct it.
>>
>>13914494

It can literally work as it is so long as some things are tightened up.

Establish Durandal properly as a villain without playing coy which in the end only makes it confusing if his enemies are right or wrong about it.

Either have Kira and Lacus's short comings acknowledged in story, or if they must remain perfect at least cover their tracks. (So no Djbril getting away on their watch without the story seeming to care.)

Show a little more care to where stuff comes from and background details. What is the Destiny Plan? Where did SF and IJ come from? What is Terminal?

Knock off the constant stock footage.

There. Problem solved.
>>
>>13915366
You forgot something.

Don't ruin Cagalli.

She was EASILY best girl in SEED.
>>
File: giphy.gif (434 KB, 335x188) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
434 KB, 335x188
>>13914544
This.
>>
Heine survives but has to get surgery that changed his voice
>>
>>13915391
lol
>>
>>13915375

Having Cagalli decline Kira's rescue just to marry Yuna so that she can discreetly gather a powerbase while hubby's out in Europe, to fuck with the Seirans later on, is a very tempting proposition.
>>
Destiny can be fixed just by tweaking the last five episodes.

Cut the episodes with Meer and replace them with a more robust demonstration of people debating the merits of the Destiny Plan -- actually have someone champion it. During the final battle, Rey starts blasting the Archangel's bridge. Lunamaria intercepts to save Meyrin, and Rey starts going after Luna. Shinn protests, and Rey tells Shinn that there's no place for people like Luna in Durandal's plan while Athrun yells about "is this the future you really wanted yadda yadda." This personal lesson in how brutal Durandal's New World Order could be (maybe Luna actually dies) finally gets through to Shinn, who realizes that even though he wants peace, he doesn't want a world where people are discarded when they don't fit neatly into the grand machine. Shinn takes down Rey. With Rey occupied, Athrun destroys Neo-Genesis and Kira enters the control room and yaks with Durandal. Meer flips out and kills Durandal and then dies herself.

Really the key is giving Shinn agency to choose to reject Durandal and in doing so save the day, because he needs to make an important decision to be a resonant protagonist. Athrun helping Shinn come to that choice also gives meaning to Athrun's earlier attempts at mentoring Shinn ("Hey I know you're angry because you're hurt, but think about whether you're becoming the one who hurts other people").
>>
>>13914494
Don't try to make Shinn the new main character at the expense of the rest is more or less the only thing needed to fix it. Now you don't have to malign Cagalli to try and give Shinn more brownie points in the eyes of the audience; now you don't have to malign Kira to give Shinn more brownie points in the eyes of the audience; now you don't have to make Athrun into a crybaby to try to give Shinn more brownie points in the eyes of the audience; and now you don't have a huge bunch of your audience mad at you for maligning the original characters you had learned to care for in Seed.

That alone is huge, because if you don't have a bunch of your audience angry at your new main character for your attempts at pulling him up at the expense of the previous ones, now you don't have to bring Kira back as a Mary Sue (so he has a chance of fighting your new Mary Sue), you can bring him back as a regular, flawed character, which means you don't now alienate those few who somehow managed to care about Shinn in the first place. Finally, properly punish Shinn at the end. Losing a battle is not punishment enough for what was effectively the head enforcer to the main villain. Maybe it would turn out that with this new direction he ends up being more sympathetic at the end, but if so then all the better, because it's more tragic once the big battle ends and it feels more like Zeta. I don't know what the extent of his comeuppance should be, but it definitely shouldn't be as nonexistent as it was. Maybe he hurts Luna in his rage, idk, but at the very least he should lose his robot.

That's the big thing. Then maybe tighten up the Neo stuff a bit more, so that it develops at a better pace; make it so that Yuna's machinations are more properly threatening (this would prolly come for free w/ the not-dumbing-down of Cagalli & Athrun, as that would immediately require a more competent bad guy, and it would incidentally also help fix the Djibril mess), give Dearka & Yzak more to do.
>>
>>13915480

Have Cagalli marry Kira, because they are the ones who bear the SEED
>>
>>13915494
This is also not bad. The biggest problem I see with Destiny is that Shinn was so terribly handled it ended up bringing down everyone else with him. Since they didn't know how to work him properly, they made it so everyone around him was suddenly idiotic and terrible, so that he could be pulled up and look good. This is a terrible way of trying to make your main character work, because it ruins everything else around him and now you don't have dramatic options. He can't change his mind convincingly because no one around him can make a decent case for anything, because everyone has been made into an idiot *for his fucking sake*. So Shinn himself basically turns into a "tool of making the universe dumb so that Shinn can be validated", and with that you can't work. It will inevitably fall apart, which is why it needed rescue the way it did. My own version of things had him get a worse ending, but if you manage to give him proper agency then him changing his mind for a meaningful reason should also work. The problem with Destiny is that, once your a series has devolved into a dick measuring contest between your Mary Sues, nothing is meaningful anymore, because everything feels like a whim of the writers.
>>
File: meer.jpg (36 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
meer.jpg
36 KB, 477x477
k.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7111956/1/Pillow-Talk
>>
Make Murrue and Natarle lesbian lovers.

That's the only idea I have.
>>
1. Have Kira called out for his intervention actions not only by Z.A.F.T and the Alliance, but members of ORB and the Archangel. While some of interventions could be easily justified (I.E the whole incident in Berlin with the Destroy, which by all accounts was fine to have him act in) his other early interventions only served to worsen conflicts and even lead to people like Heine being killed, all just so he could allow his sister to pointlessly shill for peace.
2. More development on Shinns character outside of his angsty "My family is dead, wah" complex. Maybe show him interacting more with the crew and having more to say than just whining about ORB.
3. Show the Alliance forces outside of the radical supporters of Logos. While not as bad as the Vagans or Jupiter Empire, I see no reason to see Logos's as anything outside of being a massive evil military industrial complex filled with sadistic space KKK in its ranks. Like A.E.U.G from Zeta, there was no reason to dispute what Z.A.F.T was fighting for, outside of the whole assassination attempt on Lacus and the whole Destiny Plan fiasco.
4. Either have Kira outright killed or crippled and reduced to a non-combatant following his battle with the Impulse. Also as a bonus actually have him going all out instead of pussy footing most of his fights with Shinn instead of going all-out like he was with the extendeds and Rau. Its not much of rivalry if one of the main character refuses to actually see the other rival as a threat.

Even with all the items listed above, Destiny is a sadily damned product. No amount of tweaking can fix the horrible direction of that series. The background lore and the universe its built around is one of the more interesting A.Us, hell i'd even go as far to put it close to U.C if it would have taken more advantage of it's whole genetic engineering conflict outside of it devolving into another Earth vs. Spacenoids story.
>>
>>13915733
Shinnfag detected.
>>
>>13915594
I'd prefer it to be a love triangle between Mu Murrue and Natarle

Like Murrue is drawn to Mu's easygoing nature, conventional handsomeness, and the mischievous glint in his eyes, but Natarle's sense of duty reminds her of the one thing she feels she lacks, and also she's hot

Gay
>>
File: kira.gif (3 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
kira.gif
3 MB, 280x158
Kill its writer.

Oh wait, already done, never mind.
>>
>>13915740
I'll be quite honest, While I don't find his character to be anything more than an overly edgy version of Kammile from Zeta, and by all accounts he is terribly managed and directed character, anything is better than making the audience follow a character for half the series, only to relegate them to secondary character status for the previous series main. Both he and Kira as characters are garbage, but one is a type of garbage that can somewhat salvaged, outside of Kira becoming a weaponized mouthpiece for Lacus and Cagali. I dunno, I'd actually I enjoyed Athrun more as a character due to him at least using some common sense instead of being a slave to either Lacus or Durandal.
>>
File: 1297278256707.png (909 KB, 1270x473) Image search: [Google]
1297278256707.png
909 KB, 1270x473
>>13914494
More focus on the fractious nature of the Earth Alliance, international politics, and that oh so important energy crisis. Blue Cosmos is actively losing influence and this is pushing them into desperate action like restarting the Druggie program. They use the N-Jammers as a political tool as well to keep nations in the Alliance. All these signs further reinforce that the ZAFT might be the good guys this time rather than just making every Natural fucking insane. Would make Durandal's reveal compelling.

Athrun remains the main character and maybe Jesus Yamato is tired of fighting like a pacifist is suppose to be. The popstar is not treated like the fucking pope.

The issues in ORB are not dumbed down to a political marriage and outright coup. The people of ORB are leaning towards joining EA after their country blew up because it was independent. This is a big boost for the EA because they are already falling apart while ZAFT is prospering.

Also no fucking Rey Za Burrel. He added nothing and Leo Roanoke was already a Char. I mean he never even had any memorable fights before he got the Legend!

Maybe some episodes focusing on the Joule Team?
>>
>>13915851
>The issues in ORB are not dumbed down to a political marriage and outright coup. The people of ORB are leaning towards joining EA after their country blew up because it was independent

No that's dumb, ORB is exactly the sort of bass-ackwards nation that would tear itself in half in a war between their rightful princess and some mad baron
>>
Have Cagalli beat Shinn the fuck up and win or at least Bright smack him.
>>
>>13914494
Make the fucking artstyle better holy shit.
Those faces are disgusting.
>>
>>13915549
The first half of the series made Shinn retarded so Athrun could look good and then the second half made everyone retarded so Kira could look good. Shinn's only showing was defeating Kira.
>>
File: destiny plan in a nutshell.gif (15 KB, 646x484) Image search: [Google]
destiny plan in a nutshell.gif
15 KB, 646x484
I said it before and I'll say it again: Durandal wins.

There, fixed.
>>
>>13914494
Remove Kira. Suddenly way better than the first Seed.
>>
>>13915563

Why the fuck are you still here Abicion?

You won. You sucessfully hated Morosawa to death. No amount of bitching about Destiny will ever top that because she's actually dead now.
>>
>>13915922

No he's right. Destiny is just a dick measuring contest between perfect sues and Durandal and Shinn are almost as bad as Kira and Lacus (the only reason they aren't is because they end up losing in the end).

Shinn is Zaft's perfect hero who slaugthers his way from episode 1-42 with Kira disabling him in 23 as his only loss getting praise and fame and medals.

Durandal has the entire world basically hand itself over to him and has everyone do exactly what he needs everyone to do to keep him on top. Even Kira plays exactly into his hands in 32.
>>
>>13915375
As a character, maybe.

As a pilot she was ass, most notable for how many times she got shot down.

Her most competent showing in Rouge was due to Yzak butting in and doing all the work for her.
>>
I can't fix something that's problems start with the prior series. That whole timeline is damned.
The naturals have every reason to not want coordinators around, but a few nut jobs think deporting them to space isn't good enough. K̶i̶r̶a Lalcus and co, holding the world together isn't exactly a good solution to either series.

If you ask me you can fix the whole time line by removing the hard line ideologues in leadership positions from both sides. The patients shouldn't be running the asylum.

>>13915938
space communism is still communism.
>>
>>13915938
Genetics don't actually work like that.
>>
I mean it would be fuckin hard as hell to legit fix destiny but I guess there are some basic ways we could try
1. Remove or at least change the Gundamjacking from the start change it to Phantom Pain trying to test their new Gundam Type MS and conveniently wiping out a major ZAFT Armory this means where not ripping off SEED's begining

2. Give Shinn more character than "Grr I am angry and I hate Orb and rawr." Make him more protective of those close to him and have them annoyed at him for it, Have him a tad arrogant for getting the gundam

2. Give Luna and Rey more character have them do cool stuff give Luna an MS that plays to her strength or make her not a shitty shot let Rey be more than Durandal's yes man maybe have Durandal be the one to raise his and dont make him another fucking clone of Al Da Flaga

3.Dont have Athrun be the comander seriously have him stay with Orb make him work with them occasionally but keep him out of Zaft or if you have Durandal bring him back have him start as a Green coat he has to re earn his post if you need an old cast member back make Yzak the commander or maybe have Heine be the commander have him die later and make his death mean something also give him a voice actor you can afford.

4. Dont include Kira or have his actions questioned have Athrun and Cagalli not agree with how he goes about things Have the fight at Angel down be a Melee a trois between Kira Athrun and a very pissed off Shinn have Shinn win because Kira was more focused on Athrun have Kira consider his Bull shit approach

5. Make Durandal more underhanded have him seem more villainous before his reveal not out right puppy kicker but more subtle also give a reason Rey is so unquestionably Loyal to him on the other side of the coin make the earth alliance have some half decent non crazy people in its ranks

6. Finish giving Shinn and the others decent character development give Shinn and the minverva minds of their own and a sense of agency
>>
To continue my previous post
7. Remove certain things all together make Neo Roanoake his own villain and not just brain washed Mu make Cagalli be a semi competent leader and pilot rather than making her cry Dont let Kira and pals steal the show but make them a legit faction have them join Orb after Kira gets rekt at Angel down

8.Have people in Zaft appose the destiny plan after Djibril gets killed have the final Arc be Zaft against Zaft in the end the Durandal's death canon ends up being his final trump card also have the heroes actually have to put up a fight and not just steam roll the enemy if you have Shinn and Luna side with Durrandal give them a half decent reason maybe for Shinn its all the loss thats driven him to madness for a way to be sure his loved ones stay safe if Shinn is not with Destiny plan Zaft then have him fight Rey have it be a tragic finish

I dont know these are just a few ideas that I think would make it a bit better
>>
File: genesiss.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
genesiss.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1080
>>13914544
only solution
>>
>>13914494
The way they split the Gundams' faces in that art makes them look like they have stupid wide faces.
>>
>>13916406
>2. Give Luna and Rey more character have them do cool stuff give Luna an MS that plays to her strength or make her not a shitty shot,
The reason they fell off is because as soon as they got to Earth, Rey and Luna became glorified turrets because they kept having so many goddamn aerial battles over sea

Outside of being woefully underprepared to fight the Aybss underwater, Rey and Luna don't do any "real" piloting until Heaven's Base.
>>
>>13914494
Cags is kickass MC
Kira is useless crybaby
They don't know about being siblings
Shinn never accomplish anything (oh, wait)
Aslan get rid of his father, becomes the president of the ZAFT, and marries Lacus
>>
>>13915366
>Establish Durandal properly as a villain without playing coy which in the end only makes it confusing if his enemies are right or wrong about it
Why do the protagonists always need to be the righteous ones anyway? Is there anyone who was rooting for Kira/Lacus over Durandal/Shinn?

>Knock off the constant stock footage
I can't believe this was a big budget production, it looks so fucking cheap.
>>
>>13915391
I like it.
>>
>>13914494
Make Lacus the grand villain that we all know she can become.
>>
>>13915495
>Don't try to make Shinn the new main character at the expense of the rest

The original SEED cast is garbage and had ran out of things to move their characters forward long before SEED even ended, having them be retarded in a different fashion for Destiny fixes fucking nothing.

>now you don't have a huge bunch of your audience mad at you for maligning the original characters you had learned to care for in Seed
That's just you being a retard apparently.

>Then maybe tighten up the Neo stuff a bit more
>bringing back Mu at all
You need to stop taking acid.

>give Dearka & Yzak more to do
Irrelevant characters don't need screentime.
>>
>>13915366

>only makes it confusing if his enemies are right or wrong about it.

That's the point though. Human conflict has always been morally ambiguous because combatants rarely have anything to do with the source of conflict. People fight to survive and protect their way of life, yet the real actors in conflict have grander aspirations.
>>
>>13916740

That's not the point. In a fictional story you have to make it clear if your bad guy is actually the bad guy, especially if your good guys are causing some harm in opposing him.

Unless morally ambigious is what you are shooting for. That is not what Destiny is doing though, it's shooting for Kira good Durandal bad while botching the execution.
>>
>>13916759

>In a fictional story you have to make it clear if your bad guy is actually the bad guy

Says who, your shitty literary understanding? There is no rule like this, fuck off.
>>
>>13916766

Read the rest of the fucking post before trying to get your oh so smart two cents.

Unless it's intentionally supposed to be ambigous.

Destiny is not, since they're playing evil chanting whenever Durandal and Shinn are on the screen and giving Kira and Lacus holy choirs, and having the narrator say they're the last bastions of hope and all that.

They are clearly shooting for Kira's side being the undisputed good guys, so botching Durandal's villainy just makes the writing look incompetent and stupid (which it is). Making Destiny better without changing this would require them establishing Durandal being the bad guy so people aren't scratching their head when the show is hitting us over the head that Kira is the guy we should be rooting for.
>>
>>13916759
>In a fictional story you have to make it clear if your bad guy is actually the bad guy
It's no surprise idiots complained so much about Reco.
>>
>>13914494
did hirai draw that or somebody else?
>>
>>13916684
>Is there anyone who was rooting for Kira/Lacus over Durandal/Shinn?

The majority of the fanbase (Ie not guys bitching on 4chan) was actually. From the start people were hating on Shinn and wanting to know when Kira would come back.

Shinn only really took off in popularity years later when Suzumura was more famous.
>>
>>13918017
My miss.

Is there anyone sane who was rooting for Kira/Lacus over Durandal/Shinn?
>>
File: lunamaria gaze.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lunamaria gaze.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Make Lunamaria get SEED.
>>
File: 1352078569869.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1352078569869.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
>>13916766
>>13917017
>>13916786
>/m/
>people reading posts beyond the first letter of the first word of the first sentence saying something they don't like
>>
>>13914494
I dropped it around the late 30s because Durandal declared war on the Illuminati, and I was supposed to believe that he was somehow wrong in thinking that a group of arms merchants would want to keep conflict going for the sake of profits.

So I would fix that. Durandal did lots wrong, but redeemed himself with that. as far as I know
>>
>>13918245
He wanted to do Lacus things without being Lacus, which is the most unacceptable thing in the universe. Destiny was made for people who gave up on sanity.
>>
Anyone have the "I knew Gilbert Durandal" thing?
>>
>>13918222
And make said SEED mode give her super sniper accuracy. And then shot every cockpit in the scene without any mobile suit explode.
>>
>>13915391
>Heine becomes mute
or
>becomes char and gets a mask that changes his voice
>>
File: 1117.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1117.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>13918222
shit, shinn really was the only new character to get a SEED, wasn't he?
>>
>>13918017
I actually liked Kira more. But I still hate it when he hijacked the show.
>>
>>13920352
Somewhat related, did Cagalli activate SEED mode in SEED, or was that only in Destiny?
>>
>>13920803

She activates SEED mode during the finale of SEED when Juri and Asagi are killed. She manages to take out, like, five grunts.

Something Mu managed to do when he was just trying the Strike out.

SEED mode: it turns princesses into semi-competent pilots.
>>
>>13920810

Also: I had to google their names because despite being in the final OP of SEED they did literally nothing other than stand around and provide cut-ins for the Orb faction MS
>>
File: astrays.jpg (257 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
astrays.jpg
257 KB, 1280x960
>>13920817
That's true, but goddamn they were cute and it was nice to see gruntwork in the show.
>>
>>13914494
Space Whales flying in space were the true mastermind.They hynotized George Glenn thinking he was some genetically designed person so that actual designer gene baby get started.
Well, it shouldn't be a surprise consider they are Jovians.
>>
>>13920803
>SEED mode
Godammit, that was already completely retarded when it only happened to Kira then everyone had to go edgy mode.
>>
>>13921234

I was hoping they were going to do more with Mu and the Astray girls, but he only interacts with them during the Orb Defense
>>
File: 1234983119418.jpg (84 KB, 636x450) Image search: [Google]
1234983119418.jpg
84 KB, 636x450
>>13914494
If Kira and Lacus aren't mated in any fix, then have Kira and Cagalli mate instead.

ZAFT develops beam weapons first, and the rest is really just the EA trying to play catch-up technologically, so they use quantity over quality.

Orb is either made a larger nation or group (including a few other neutral nations), or takes a backseat to everything rather than being a super-power Not!Japanese nation.
>>
>>13915498
they're siblings, you wouldn't want to see a mongoloid pilot are you?
>>
>>13921234
yeah too bad they died.
>>
I liked when people died.
Have more characters die.
None of that flawless victory bullshit at the end.
>>
>>13915495

>give Dearka & Yzak more to do

if you want to talk about comeuppance it's always bothered me how Yzak never got his for mercilessly slaughtering those refugees from the Archangel. am I supposed to just forgive this guy and start caring about this Sia haired mother fucker? the fact that Kira didn't jam his Gundam's fist into Yzaks cockpit and crush him with his robotic hand shows what a pussy he is.
>>
>>13924383

Man first generation children carry minimal chances of birth defects
>>
>>13924383
Does it really matter if they're siblings?
Kira's DNA has been so fucked with making an ubermench, it's doubtful that their DNA is close enough for birth defects to occur.
>>
>>13925322
>Does it really matter if they're siblings?
Not to the plot or the characters in any cases.
>>
>>13925163
It's fucking Jesus Yamato, there's ZERO chance of birth defects. He could fuck a cow and the offspring would be more viable than any of us.
>>
>>13925133

That is literally against the entire point of Seed. That seeking to kill others purely because they killed someone else and therefore need to pay for it, will only end in a war of total genocide.

Yzak already feels horrific about it to the point he was willing to take a death sentence without even trying to fight it. Making him die just for the sake of karmic balance would be stupid.
>>
>>13925720
>That is literally against the entire point of Seed
Never was a problem for Fuckuda and Moronsawa.
>Making him die just for the sake of karmic balance would be stupid
And then Destiny happened.
>>
>>13914494
We cant. Super Robot Wars Z and L already did the job for us, the assholes.
>>
>>13925720
>Yzak already feels horrific about it to the point he was willing to take a death sentence without even trying to fight it.

I missed this. What?
>>
>>13928424
After seeing other soldiers butching helpless naturals at Panama he started to feel bad. Double standards.
>>
>>13914494
There needs to be a human char who slaps his slaps shinn's shit.
Have him have a crisis when he realizes that he's who's considered perfect is in every way inferior to a natural born human, even his false ideology of peace is tested when human char murders a small colony of resistance fighters who he spared after they lead to the deaths of thousands.

Something about how he is a monster who sees the battlefield as little more then a game that he can play around in. Never having to make a stand or challange his own ideology becuase no one has the balls to stand up to him.

Things like that.
>>
>>13928496
>There needs to be a human char who slaps his slaps shinn's shit.
>Have him have a crisis when he realizes that he's who's considered perfect is in every way inferior to a natural born human, even his false ideology of peace is tested when human char murders a small colony of resistance fighters who he spared after they lead to the deaths of thousands.
>Something about how he is a monster who sees the battlefield as little more then a game that he can play around in. Never having to make a stand or challange his own ideology becuase no one has the balls to stand up to him.
>Things like that.

I mean kira not shinn. Goddamnit.
>>
>>13916430
THICK
>>
More :Luna panty shots.
Kira marries Athrun
Lacus turns into a Gundam.
>>
Make Shimon the protagonist.
>>
>>13928496

Ow the edge.
>>
>>13914494
I thought the movies already fixed it.
>>
>>13930981
they told it from both Shinn and Athrun's perspective, but lean towards Athrun so it's a little less jarring when the 2nd half is fully underway.
It wasn't able to fix it all
>>
>>13915851
> important energy crisis.
Fucking annoys me how EA forces rarely mentions the international energy crisis and how they easily forget that millions of their people indirectly died from it, most of the victims of this tragedy weren't even aligned with the Atlantic Feds that destroyed one of ZAFT's colonies. ZAFT were being total careless dicks, and yet CE still tries to make it seem like they were the more heroic faction. Fuck them.
>>
I like the TM Revolution songs.
>>
>>13934801
The tragedy of CE is that, despite being CB-tier terrorists by the end of Destiny, Team Kira is still the most 'appropriate' faction to rule the Earth sphere, given how stupid/useless/genocidal everyone else.

If Durandal took down Lacus BEFORE unveiling the Destiny Plan, I wouldn't be able to say that.

If the EA didn't turn into one-dimensional villains after Kira received the Freedom, I wouldn't be able to say that.

If Cagalli had told the Seirans to fuck off well before that wedding, I wouldn't be able to say that.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.