[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Zeta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 0083_09.jpg (26 KB, 207x250) Image search: [Google]
0083_09.jpg
26 KB, 207x250
>all those posts on /m/ claiming that "Titans>Everything"
I still don't understand what's so appealing about Jamitov Hymen. He is obvious crook nosed jew, and his organisation works in similar way NKVD and KGB did. They hunted down all "Zeon" supporters and other movements that were against their clearly communistic regime.

I don't understand you /m/, why are you supporting "zion", instead of "zeon"?
>>
>Why are you supporting "zion", instead of "zeon"
>Supporting either
>>
>>13895033
This, fuck zeeks
Feddies are superior
>>
File: MinevaZabi2.jpg (633 KB, 1290x1108) Image search: [Google]
MinevaZabi2.jpg
633 KB, 1290x1108
>>13895035
>>13895033
In which way feds are superior? In being literal NATO in size of whole earth? Borderless, anti-nationalist communistic society, that pushed middle class citizen into space, without providing any necessary defense from terrorism to them, so rich political figures could fest on earth longer?

Zeon pushed nationalist spirit with spacenoid ideology, to make people value who they are, to not be slaves of EFF, but stand tall in space with their own kind.

Although i have to agree that Zeon achieved its true form only with coming of Char as its leader.
>>
>>13894969
>crook nosed jew
>"zion" instead of "zeon"

Typical space Nazi...
>>
>>13895097
The only thing Zeon pushed was colonies out of the sky
>>
>>13895125
Your argument is pretty much sounds like "the only thing Hitler did was gassed the jews".
>>
>>13895097
>In which way feds are superior?
In not losing every single war they fought.
>>
File: CroppedStalin1943.jpg (48 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
CroppedStalin1943.jpg
48 KB, 410x500
>>13895144
>implying winners are always good guys
>>
>not supporting the superior AEUG
>>
>>13894969
Republic>Monarchy

Boils down to this really
>>
File: 1956 mc.jpg (126 KB, 1500x1113) Image search: [Google]
1956 mc.jpg
126 KB, 1500x1113
>>13894969
KGB did nothing wrong

YELTSIN & GORBACHEV AINT MY LEADERS
>>
File: Yazan2.jpg (145 KB, 599x1024) Image search: [Google]
Yazan2.jpg
145 KB, 599x1024
>>
>>13895097
>EF
>communistic society
>private property
>money still exist
>market oligopoly
>>
>>13895213
>tfw no Ural to give a lift to a comsomol gf
>>
>>13895164
No one is completely "good" or "bad", but there's a difference between "superior earthnoid" and "inferior space filth".
>>
>>13895583
>inferior space filth
>can evolve into new type that can read thoughts of his enemies and can learn telekinesis.
>>
>>13894969
/pol/
>>
>>13894969
>Why are you supporting "zion", instead of "zeon"
They're one and the same. Zeon wanted humanity to emigrate into space. You know who also wants humanity to emigrate into space? Melanie Hue Carbine, the Jewish businessman and self-admitted Zionist. Shit's canon.

The Zionists either controlled Deikun, or inflated his popularity to quicken the day when the Jewish people would have Israel—and the Earth—to themselves. It's right there in the name.
>>
>>13895608
Get a enclosed room and just spread a bunch of minovsky particles, sheesh.
>>
File: Haman.jpg (52 KB, 329x388) Image search: [Google]
Haman.jpg
52 KB, 329x388
>>13895703
Gundam author admitted that Zeon is a mix between imperial japan and nazi germany. So your argument is invalid.

Good nationalist wants to preserve all country's borders, and he ain't "racist" (the thing is that "sexist" or "racist" are more insults to people who are prepared to be realists about such simple things). Good nationalist will never insult other nationalist, from a different country that holds values of their ethnicity intact.

Jew controlled (skinhead), or already jewish nationalist (zionist) would prefer to destroy all other countries for the sake of his own nationalist glory. "Zionists" are bad example of nationalism.

Now tell me please, did "zeon" ever wanted to eradicate all people that lived on earth? No, they wanted to enrich their own population with european earthlings, because they understood they are humans too, and asked for same rights as earthlings have. This is why east europe (Odessa) and america were first countries to be conquered by Zeon.

It was just simply important for white people to give their nationalism a better view from outside. Especially when you achieve control over space. Shitskins never achieved control over space, mostly european white men who were used as subjects for space colonization programs.

Reminder that its white Zeon soldiers, and european people in general, who created a first mobile suit, working for Zeon. Original Zaku 1 and 2. Even in Gundam universe white people are the first ones to make scientific researches and experiments end up with creating new powerful weapons.

So you must be very cautious when you are talking shit about Zeon. Because one day they might become your reality.
>>
>>13895129
Zeon only killed half of humanity.
>>
these threads just cringe worthy I wish /m/ would just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>13895866
Fucking Korean.
>>
>>13895878
/m/ was a mistake
>>
>>13895854
It's true that the Deikuns, Zabis, and Rals were white, or at least they appeared Eurasian. But there's not much I know of to suggest that white nationalism is a part of Zeon's ideology. Really, the Earth Federation is the bastion of white power and privilege in the Universal Century. (Anti-Federation parties aren't going to distinguish between Latino and Caucasian.) So Zeon, and almost any anti-Federation movement, is going to be anti-Western by default.

Look at who lends Zeon support. North Africans, like the Tuareg Blue Team. Muslims, like Mahdi Garvey. As I mentioned, Carbine supported Zeonism, but because Zeon wasn't around at the start of Zeta, he supports the AEUG instead. Is Rakan Dahkaran any less a man of Axis Zeon than Mashymre?

When Hathaway takes on his pseudonym as an anti-EF terrorist, the three parts of his name come from three separate languages; Sudanese Arabic, Arabic, and Old Irish. Languages of three cultures which were, at some point in time, oppressed by the then-dominant Western power.

White supremacy is definitely still a thing in the Universal Century. It shows up in the Gaia Gear novel. But Affranchi detests that, and it's pretty easy to assume that that's something he shares with the original Char Aznable. (Both Char and Affranchi loved dark-skinned women, after all.)

So, I can agree that Zeon embraces nationalism, but only Spacenoid nationalism, by no means white nationalism.

The idea that Deikun was a Zionist puppet was my joke. But it seems that the Zionist/Zeonist Carbine thing is real. Some sites cite the Anaheim Journal 0083-0099, a Japanese Wikipedia page cites production notes for Zeta. There's still a chance the info's made up or misinterpreted, but it's something anyone can easily look into.
>>
>>13895957
>Look at who lends Zeon support. North Africans, like the Tuareg Blue Team. Muslims,

You mean like the Axis in WW2?
>>
>>13895983
Right, I'm not arguing that Zeon doesn't share a lot of similarities with the Axis powers. I'm only arguing that white supremacy/nationalism isn't one of those similarities.

>>13895854 says that "good nationalists" won't interfere with other "good nationalists," but the Spacenoid nationalists of Zeon either want everyone left on Earth—which contains the homelands of all racial nations—to emigrate to space (Deikun's Zeon) or to be invaded and ruled from Side 3 (Zabi's Zeon).

By the way, do we know who designed the first Zaku? If we don't have names or pictures, there's no reason to assume white persons created it. Side 3 might've been multi-ethnic. Rakan Dahkaran could've been born in Side 3, for all I know. Come to think of it, how do we know that the Deikuns, Zabis and Rals are completely white? Are Zabi and Ral traditional European names? They could have West Asian or East Asian heritage. Either patriarch could be an eighth black for all we know.

The only anti-Federation movement that comes close to white nationalism is Cosmo Babylonia and their cosmo-aristocracy, since the Ronahs "bought the name" of a specifically European noble family.
>>
>>13895629
>not having IDEALS
>>
>Jamitov Hymen
>Hymen
Need I say more?
>>
File: Lem213.png (117 KB, 359x308) Image search: [Google]
Lem213.png
117 KB, 359x308
>>13896146
>>13895957
>By the way, do we know who designed the first Zaku? If we don't have names or pictures, there's no reason to assume white persons created it.
We DO have information who was working at making first Zaku in "Zeonic" corporation.

Test Pilot: Elliot Rem (pic related)
Another Test Pilot: Mion Hosioka
Talented Zeonic engineer May Kauwin
A scientist working for Zeonic with contributions in the field of human engineering: Mario Antinescu

That's all though. There are no clear author of original prototype. There was manga called "Developers - Mobile Suit Gundam Before One Year War", i didn't read it myself, but i guess it can give more light on this subject.

Nice posts by the way.
>>
>>13895097
Fuck Zeon,
EF fought till the bitter end and when they knew some Feminist Empire in space creating a weapon that would mind wipe every human being on Earth, they decided enough is enough and show these Feminist the true power of the Patriarchy by ramming the said superweapon with a ship pilot by a bunch of rude old people who believe in the potential of younger generation.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.