[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Demonbane killed Azathoth and destroyed the infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: lol demonbane.png (681 KB, 555x919) Image search: [Google]
lol demonbane.png
681 KB, 555x919
Reminder that Demonbane killed Azathoth and destroyed the infinite macrocosm encompassing all multiverses/omniverses/metaverses ever
>>
Then how come we're alive?
>>
Gay.
>>
>>13891842
because EG Demonbane fixed it
>>
File: nothing gay about demonbane.png (447 KB, 603x601) Image search: [Google]
nothing gay about demonbane.png
447 KB, 603x601
>>13891843
nothing gay about demonbane
>>
File: 1406139507691.jpg (1 MB, 1225x2394) Image search: [Google]
1406139507691.jpg
1 MB, 1225x2394
>>
what is this
>>
>>13891834
I thought EGD sealed Aza-chan.
>>
>>13891844
How?
>>
>>13891844

Through the power of writing that simply doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>13894718
Does it mean that Demonbane VB killed EGD so it can kill the Sealed Azathoth in its Shining Trapeze?
>>
>>13894764

Sure, why not.
>>
>>13894769
Where is TE when we need him for our powerlevel robo wank?
>>
>>13894782

Somewhere.

Or, if tragedy has struck, nowhere.
>>
Someone in spacebattles posted about Kishin Hishou spoiler
――実のところ、善い神様は、みんなが思っていたような、全知全能の神様ではありませんでした。 (In fact, Good God was not Omnipotent GOD like People thought.)
『えるだー・ごっど』が『ぐれーと・おーるど・わん』を懲らしめただなんて、嘘っぱちなのです。(It is lie that Elder God defeated Great Old One.)
このお話は御伽噺ですが――御伽噺の中でも、嘘は嘘なのです。 (This story is fairy tale, but lie is lie even in fairy tale.)
宇宙はやっぱり、悪い神様しか、いないのです。(There is only Bad god in universe.)
Does it mean that EGD is not as strong as what /m/ thinks about it?
>>
>>13895028

Makes sense. /m/'s conceptions of EGD are sort of absurd and not even in keeping with the powerlevels of Demonbane up until that point.

Its not hard to imagine EGD being blown totally out of proportion by a few nerds. They wouldn't have been corrected either, because most people have not actually read Demonbane.
>>
>>13891834
demonbane is a gary stu
>>
>>13895028
Are you retarded? That's from the ending of Zanma Taisei BEFORE Demonbane really ascended and defeated all the Great Old Ones and became a true Elder God. Why are you shitposting if you haven't played the game?
>>
>>13895233
No I just posted this guy called NinjaDog or Eigou or whatever shit from spacebattles. I am still playing early Zanma Taisei but I like to waste my team listening to pointless powerlevel discussion on other forum. Don't get mad anon.
Thank you for the clarification too.
>>
>>13895238
>No I just posted this guy called NinjaDog
You mean the retard who constantly goes "wahhh I'm Japanese and you stupid Americans didn't read the books" and then he went to /a/ and got told by REAL Japanese?

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/135977828/
>>
>>13895249
Guess that explained his hateboner and spiteful attitude towards Demobane.
>>
Does this mean DVB is stronger than EGD?
>>
>>13891842
It's fictional, anon.
>>
That art isn't that great.
>>
>>13895634
Or, you know, our universe did in fact got destroyed, but we just don't know it cause it got fixed.
>>
File: THE BEST.png (551 KB, 1022x1094) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.png
551 KB, 1022x1094
Logos erases the concept of Azathoth, thereby winning.
>>
>>13895667
there is no kanji for azathoth
>>
>>13891834
Can EGD with infinite numbers of DVB summoned by Athletha Aeternum won against Kami Tenchi the only True Infinite from all fiction?
>>
>>13895639
I think he meant Demonbane, as a story and an entity is fictional. He's not saying it's non-canon or something.
>>
>>13895674
it would make one then or use a generic one to replace it like "enemy"
>>
>>13895667
>dur I have never played Demonbane
So stop shitposting then, retard.
>>
>>13895765
>Demonbane, as a story and an entity is fictional

But that's wrong. You don't have any proof Demonbane is not real and is not fighting for our souls somewhere between time and space right now. I don't need proof that he's real, because I believe he is.
>>
>>13896080
Besides, if Demonbane was not real we would have all been eaten by horrors from beyond and our souls would be suffering madness worse than death right now, while they clearly don't.
>>
>>13895855
Exactly
>>13895862
>I have not watched Logos
>>
>>13895855
>>13896095
But Azathoth isn't really your enemy. And even if he was, destroying the concept on "enemy" would just make him your friend.
>>
>>13895667
>Batman
But if Logos erased to concept of intelligence, wouldn't the pilots be too dumb to do anything afterwards?
>>
File: 1447465691065.jpg (101 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447465691065.jpg
101 KB, 1024x576
>>13896104
But if Logos erased the concept intelligence, why would you think its pilots had any in the first place?
>>
>>13895028
No because he is a retard. That was from Deus Machina/ Kishin Houko, and he completely omits context and connecting lines.
The lines were along the lines of "This was not the all-mighty God they wanted," "But this story is a fairy tale, and shouldn't exist as there should be no good gods in this world."

It also completely disregards the fact that this was a poem/ story by Nero/ The Rhapsodist referring to the notion of Demonbane and not any Demonbane in specific.

Hell, if we want to cherry pick bullshit, one of the last lines in the ending is along the lines of "but even the idiot god can never, ever destroy it."

You all should just experience the work itself and come to your conclusions from that, and not from dumbasses on the internet who just want their favorite character to win.
>>
>>13895249
I think he's the same dumbass who says that, in Gunshin Kyoushu's finale, Master Therion and Edgar were overlooking the Outer Gods.

Which is complete bullshit.
>>
>>13894782
From TE himself

>REGARDING THE DEMONBANE UNIVERSES

>From Gunshinkyoushuu: Outside of the universe is a universe of such universes, and outside that universe is another universe of such universes, and outside of that universe is another universe of such universes, and this goes on forever, with all universes connected. These universes include all parallel universes, of which there are as many as there are possibilities. All of these are the dream of Azathoth. (宇宙の外に宇宙が広がりその宇宙の外にも宇宙が広がりその宇宙の外にも…と宇宙が無限に連なり、また可能性の分岐が無限の平行宇宙を生み出す(「軍神強襲」より)という世界観の全てはアザトースが見ている夢)

>From Nitroplus Blasterz: What Vortex Blaster destroyed (the stuff included in Azathoth's dream) is the "無限無窮の汎宇宙" (無限無窮 = infinite and unending, 汎宇宙 is a made-up word that means something greater than a universe). The official translation by Xseed renders this as "eternally infinite macrocosm". I translated this to "the multiverse" for convenience's sake. Neither my nor Xseed's translation changes the original meaning (the Gunshinkyoushuu one); Arguing semantics here based on either translation is not just flawed but also plain fucking stupid. Either way, it refers to the single, infinite, unlimited, neverending universe of universes of universes of universes of universes of (there's a pattern here, figure it out). In the sense that it encompasses all (as in literally ALL) universes, "omniverse" might be appropriate.
>>
>>13896080
>>13896082

Brofist.jpg
>>
>>13896212
But omniverse is a meme words just like omniwater the wettest kind of water.
>>
>>13894782
http://pastebin.com/p5sfa4JP
>>
>>13896080
>>13896082

This shitposting is most hilarious, yeah.
>>
File: Ether Frame.jpg (247 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ether Frame.jpg
247 KB, 800x1024
>>13891834
I prefer Ether Frame. Although weaker since it's mutiple universal level, it's far cooler in my opinion.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.