[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me alternatives to GundamGuy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0077.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I already know GunJap, any others?

I'm tired of giving this stupid dipshit clicks. His bullshit "Next RG is gonna be one of these three, I know because reasons" has pushed me over the edge.
>>
>>13891723
"One of the Following Mobile Suit Will Be Announced As the Next Real Grade 1/144 Gunpla Kit Release.. Can You Guess Which One?"

He's so full of shit.
>>
I don't really mind him.
Rumor mills exist everywhere.
I just use his blog to get photos of new shit at expos and shit.
>>
>>13891739
But he should do that without generating stupidity.
>>
Isnt gunjap just another shitty reblogger barely any better?
>>
>>13891739
Photos he steals from other sites.
>>
At most, he takes educated guesses.
we got 2 wing kits, several seed kits, various 00 kits with the Quant out this may, so it's safe to say Unicorn would be a next on the list. anyone can figure it out on their own but gundamguy thinks it's a special hype for the site. funny, cus RG kits are just hype; the build is very underwhelming and for the price, you can just get an MG.
>>
>>13891752
Which would be fine if he didnt imply it as fact and delete comments asking about a source. Its not the first time hes pulled stupid shit out of his ass
>>
>>13891749
It's just a nice thing to have on an rss feed
I can see what gunpla is getting prototyped when i wake up in the morning on my phone.
>>
I thought the guy running GundamGuy was an employee of Bandai?
>>
>>13891974
Why would you ever think that?
>>
File: 1453731034750.jpg (299 KB, 440x1299) Image search: [Google]
1453731034750.jpg
299 KB, 440x1299
>TL Note: The red text literally translates to "Picture stealing dog GundamGuy please watch yourself"
>>
Try taghobby, it's in japanese but most of the model names will be in english
>>
File: 1424618721761.png (321 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424618721761.png
321 KB, 900x900
>>13891723
>"Hi"-nu
>Qan[T]

[muffled ree]
>>
>>13891752
He's been deleting any comment asking about a source or mentioning that there is no official announcement. He's even bumped it back up to the top of his blog so more people will see it.
>>
>>13891767
Whats funnier is that when he is undeniably proven to be full of shit he will go back and edit the title.
>>
>>13892005
stop posting garbage crossboarder reddit memes please
PLEASE
>>
I just use gundamkitscollection.

Like gundamguy but no where near as obnoxious.

I stopped giving clicks to gunjap since the owner is a massive faggot. He's just as bad if not worse then gundamguy
>>
>>13892032
>crossboarder
Found the retard
>>
>>13892009

So, he does shit like his IBO S2 announcement all the time. Go figure.
>>
>>13891723
What kind of homosexual, men's bathroom cocksucking fag reads gunjap??
>>
>>13892043
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>13892056
Frogposting is crossboard cancer.
>>
>be chink
>visit chinese model kit/anime toy info site
>LOOK AT PROFILE PIC IS ME MAKING SILLY FACE
>LOOK ANIME FIGURE HAS TITS WONDER WHAT *insert forum namefag* THINK OF SUCH SUCCULENT MILK SPHERE
>ITEM HAS ENGLISH NAME BUT ME KNOWS NONE OF BURGER SPEAK CANT SPELL FOR SHIT
>>
>>13891723
a number of GunJap's content is ripped from Gundamguy. Same with GundamKitsCollection.

Basically if GundamGuy goes away we'll have no news unless you can read chinese or Japanese and are going to those message board sites directly.
>>
>>13893696
>"news"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.