[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy is basically going to turn into A CHAR when he grows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Victory-Gundam-Uso-Ewin[1].jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Victory-Gundam-Uso-Ewin[1].jpg
39 KB, 640x480
So this guy is basically going to turn into A CHAR when he grows up, won't he? There's no way he remained sane after all the shit he got through.
>>
>>13876518

No.

The formula required to reach "Char" status requires extensive political and ideological brainwashing as a child.

Ew get's none of that.
>>
>>13876518
the war ended.
we went back to casserararasasdlia and show the way back to woowig.
>>
>>13876518
Well, he actually gets to fuck the brown girl this time around, so probably not.
>>
>>13876518

Actually he handles the trauma pretty well. Unlike char uso has a lot of people around him who care about his well being. Has tomino ever discussed his childhood in an interview? I think there may be a lot of parallels with uso, not necessarily with him but other children he knew.
>>
>>13876542
>implying she won't be his Nanai
Seeing how she acted during the series, she'll probably turn into a worse Katejina, too.
>>
>>13876518
Was Uso related to Char ? I remember people speculating that he was Char's Grandson or Great Grandson.
>>
>>13876650

The rumor is that staff wanted him to be after realizing that Uso's mom, Muller Miguel shares a name with Nanai Miguel from Char's Counterattack. Tomino just likes certain names (like Ghingham) and reuses them though so the same rumor goes on that when the staff asked him about it he said no and put a stop to plans to have Uso intimated to be Char's grandson. Which frankly, I'm glad he did if it's true, because it's an unnecessary and stupid connection that shrinks the universe for no gain in my opinion.
>>
>>13876676
It also helps Uso avoid even more emotional baggage considering Char was a nutcase.
>>
>>13876529
This

It's surprising how distant Uso's father tries to get from him once they meet again and Uso's a seasoned veteran pilot

Like he was afraid of what getting close to his son now might do to him.
>>
>>13876716

I thought he just felt awkward because Usso had by that point killed more men than Hangelg had even met
>>
>>13876518

No, Uso is actually a good pilot.
>>
>>13877843
I forget, how long did they actually leave Uso to fend for himself?
>>
>>13877876

Pretty long, since Muller and Hangelg left when the trouble with Zanscare started.
>>
>>13876529
>The formula required to reach "Char" status requires extensive political and ideological brainwashing as a child.

Except that betrayal is usually not in the user's manual.
>>
There's a theory saying that uso is actually a descendant of char actually
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYB1neCEic
>>
File: Uso and his mother.png (128 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Uso and his mother.png
128 KB, 320x240
>>13877876
I reckon 5 years, considering the flashbacks of him teaching uso how to paraglide.

Mother was the one that trained him on how to kill though.
>>
>>13878689
His mum looks like Bernie somehow
>>
>>13878505

You mean the exact theory posted at >>13876676?
>>
>>13876518
I find it unlikely Uso is going to get anywhere near a mobile suit willingly.
>>
>>13876518
Nah Uso's loli never got vaporized by his rival.
>>
>>13878689
>Groomed to be a child soldier since he was a little boy.
He never had a chance, did he?
>>
>>13878963
I mean, the ending shows that the V2 is pretty close by. I'm sure if shit started up again and he needed to pilot, he would.
>>
>>13881276
He does.
>>
>>13878663
The feels...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.