[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no big differences between Zeta and ZZ. Both are equally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1440x1080
There are no big differences between Zeta and ZZ. Both are equally bad t.b.h.

As for 0079, it's an overrated hot pile. And don't get me started on CCA. People revere those shows as must-watch, but if you actually value your time, you should really skip them. They're terrible.
>>
>>13873438
>if you actually value your time, you should really skip them. They're terrible.
But what do I watch?
>>
>>13873443
Life is overrated t.b.h. We should all just commit suicide.
>>
>>13873446
Seems like a good choice if I value my time.
>>
>tfw when you realize all mecha is shit
>>
>>13873472
not all. only zeta
>>
>>13873472
>implying Dougram is shit.
Where do you live motherfucker I will fight you!!
>>
>>13873515
Deep inside your heart, bae
>>
>>13873525
Then you don't actually exist, because there is no place in my heart that I believe that statement to be true.
>>
>>13873568
You know what they say, First stage is always denial.
>>
Ok I killed myself.
Now what?
>>
>>13873591
Idk, ask DMX, he died for a while
>>
>>
>>13873515
>>13873568
Anon, you know better than to give (you)s to people who haven't earned 'em. 99% chance anon who you're replying to has no idea what you're talking about.

I mean seriously. This thread is pretty transparent. If it got a chuckle out of me maybe I'd have considered giving OP a (you) but as it is it just looks like ignorant underageb& making a thread based just on skimming the board for recent arguments. If it maybe had actual jokes in it it could've gone somewhere or even inspired discussion.

NOT EVEN JUSTICE I WANT TO GET TRUTH
>>
>>13873568
>implying thought comes from the heart

Do you even brain?
>>
>>13873438
Oh my god. You are so right, anon.

Thank you for setting me straight.
>>
>>13873474
Care to explain why ? I'm not even baiting you, I'm at ep.15 and I'm enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>13874990
>I'm not even baiting you

But he is, which is why you're never going to hear any proper criticism.
>>
ZZ is an 8 and Zeta is an 8.5
Seed and Seed destiny are both the worst I've seen and are about a 5 and a 3
The only mecha show that's a 10 is Diebuster
>>
>>13873438
Sorry OP but they are all pretty good shows. 7/10 is the lowest I'd give for any of them.
>>
MSG = 6 / 10
ZZ = 5 / 10
Zeta = 5 / 10
CCA = 4 / 10
>>
File: 1423721994442.jpg (50 KB, 536x375) Image search: [Google]
1423721994442.jpg
50 KB, 536x375
>>13873438
>ZZ is bad
man I love this meme
>>
>>13873446
But how? Slitting your wrists is pretty overrated and walking up a whole bunch of stairs just to jump off of a building is a waste of time t.b.q.h
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.