[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector 39
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: gigastreamer.png (485 KB, 711x539) Image search: [Google]
gigastreamer.png
485 KB, 711x539
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=784556

"Get it before Nyaa gets DDOS'ed Again Edition"

Episode 39: The Sad Old Thief

A legendary thief, sixty years old, comes out of retirement to score a priceless artifact... and is nearly murdered in the process. When the Winspector team investigates, they become involved in a sad tale of family dating back decades. Someone has designs on the sad old thief's life... and it's up to Winspector to find out who before they come to collect!

Notes:
A bit of a different kind of episode, but good nonetheless, written by Junichi Miyashita and co-written by writer Shindo Yoshichika. There are some excellent car chases in this episode.

The line used by the young thief at the beginning is the same line used by Japanese Spider Man, so you get "An emissary from hell!" there as well.

The end scene with the gun is admittedly tense. I knew Winspector wouldn't have a guy shoot another man in cold blood like that, but admittedly when I watched the scene, I had no idea given that Ryoma had been grazed earlier. The cinematography of the two passing each other in the hallway of the Metropolitan Police Department is extremely well done.

Next week's episode is the beginning of an extremely action packed two-parter set in Japan's southern island of Shikoku.
>>
Thanks yet again for more Winspector. Also, personally, I'm much more concerned about Megaupload doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>13865224
>http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=784556
NEAT. Thanks.
>>
>>13865224
thanks!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.