[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 87104.jpg (14 KB, 200x311) Image search: [Google]
87104.jpg
14 KB, 200x311
What the hell was his problem?
>>
No eyebrows manlet
>>
>>
File: kai awesome.jpg (89 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
kai awesome.jpg
89 KB, 407x405
This is his problem.
>>
>>13864851
He didn't get pussy from the WB crew.
>>
>>13864851
That everyone else on White Base was a bitch that took themselves too seriously.
>>13864852
>manlet
I think you've got the wrong person.
>>
>>13864851
Hey was a rude dude with an attitude
>>
>>13864851
Other than being the best character?
>>
IMO he was almost definitely a war orphan which would go a long way in explaining his reluctance to participate or take seriously throwing himself into the war.
>>
>>13864851
He made a Zeek switch sides at the wrong possible moment.
>>
>>13864851
People can't be douchebags just on their own? I mean, out of the entire cast, he's probably the most "realistic" for their situation.
>>
>>13864851
>doesn't want to fight in a war that he has nothing to do with

sounds fair to me
>>
It all just rubbed him the wrong way. He was a kid at the doorstep of adulthood, and then someone blew his home up. But he was waffling to begin with - he knew he wasn't going to the elite schools, didn't believe he'd ever become something big and succesful, and felt like he'd gotten the short straw in the life lottery. So he took it out on people, in a slightly passive-aggressive sense.

At the same time, he lacked genuine malice. He was just asserting himself in a world of nails that stick out getting hammered down. If he'd been a rotten type, he'd really sold off the White Base, or then taken off with one of the mobile suits even earlier on.

This is just my own drunken interpretation, of course. No point in putting credit to it.
>>
>>13865393
this
>>
File: space bond.jpg (24 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
space bond.jpg
24 KB, 225x350
Obligatory
>>
>>13865393
Not to mention that the one time he meets someone he truly loves, she turns out to be an enemy spy, and after he manages to get her to defect she dies and can't be given a proper funeral because she fell into the ocean.
>>
>>13864851
Nothing, he's genuinely a great character. Lots more personalty than Ryu and Hayato.

He's also a lot more alive than those two dorks.
>>
He's too #based for the white base
>>
People that like him don't have any friends irl and can't understand why their snide comments only score them dirty looks
>>
>>13866437
shut up Hayato.
>>
>>13864851
Nothing, other people just cant handle some friendly banter
>>
File: 1445559585111.png (372 KB, 603x601) Image search: [Google]
1445559585111.png
372 KB, 603x601
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.