[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
What the fuck am I watching?
>>
aots
>>
File: 1454605112406.jpg (1 MB, 1442x2434) Image search: [Google]
1454605112406.jpg
1 MB, 1442x2434
My favourite show running right now
>>
Daigaurd meets Patlabor.

And it's actually pretty good.
>>
Anymore pantyshots?
>>
>if you're not going to watch the toku, we're going to put it in your anime instead!

I am absolutely ok with that.
>>
>>13857747
>What the fuck am I watching?
It's in the filename
>>
>>13857888
Eh, other than having power armor, it doesn't feel like toku at all.
>>
Glossary update for episode 5.

Nothing much to add there, it explains what the duty of a mole from internal department is or what a pokerface is.

Particle beam weapons are not effective over a long distance and invariably turn into thin beams, the farther the target is away, necessitating Oscar 1/Elf Sigma to power up to allow the beam to reach the missile. It however does have the advantage that by becoming a thin beam, if Elf Sigma had missed, the beam would have only caused light damage (of course, the missile would have done lots of damage instead).

Gambling has been legalized in a certain special zone of Tokyo, because that place is easier to monitor, and because it is intended to help with the financing of reconstructing Tokyo after the third quicksand disaster. Also, there are plans to hold the Olympic games in Tokyo again.
>>
>>13857851

>Dai-Guard meets Patlabor

That does sound like it has potential.

I've heard that it's pretty blatant on fanservice though, and since I'm a gigantic fucking faggot, that stuff often really puts me off.
>>
>>13857888
How is it toku?
>>
Easily the best show airing at the moment.
>>
>>13858148

Yeah, it's got some heavy handed fan service.

On a scale of Gunbuster to Cross Ange, I'd rate it closer to Gunbuster.

Take that for what you will.
>>
>>13857747
a rookie police officer talking down a violent criminal duh
>>
>>13857900
I disagree greatly, the writing feels very much at home in a tokusatsu production.

You could recast it as a live action show without missing a beat. It's a recipe for a tokusatsu production, except instead of doing it as tokusatsu, they went with anime.
>>
>>13858148
>a gigantic fucking faggot

I'd go with insecure, since that would be a bit more accurate.
>>
File: jiban.jpg (444 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
jiban.jpg
444 KB, 1280x828
>>13857747
This show is a parody of Police Metal Hero?
>>
>>13859841
Fresh from tumblr.
>>
I am boss.
>>
>>13859919

It does seem likely that >>13858148 is from there, yes.
>>
File: Oscar I vs. Missile.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Oscar I vs. Missile.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>13858087
>Particle beam weapons are not effective over a long distance and invariably turn into thin beams, the farther the target is away, necessitating Oscar 1/Elf Sigma to power up to allow the beam to reach the missile. It however does have the advantage that by becoming a thin beam, if Elf Sigma had missed, the beam would have only caused light damage (of course, the missile would have done lots of damage instead).

Nice
>>
>>13858087
>legalized gambling too pay off Olympic debt

These guys
>>
I just watched the idol episode and it didn't make any fucking sense. Does it get better?
>>
File: yfw your waifu rejects you.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yfw your waifu rejects you.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>13860530
>it didn't make any fucking sense

Elaborate.
It made sense.
>>
>>13860530
You're absolutely right. Who the fuck does this shit? Makes no sense at all.
>>
>>13860530
bet you never watch toku
>>
>>13860537
Bored middle schoolers. I work with them and keep getting desktops covered in recycle bin shortcuts when they leave.
>>
>>13860530

The shadowy hacker/terrorist guy sent a manchild in to bother a shota-trap idol, then the manchild felt bad about scaring the object of his lust so the shadowy hacker/terrorist took direct control of the suit, then the good guys came in and used dancing and counter-hacking to get the manchild to resist the shadowy hacker/terrorist long enough that they could disable his suit, but the hacker/terrorist got his way because a news crew got footage of the police dancing around like idiots and breaking things.

Apparently the shadowy hacker/terrorist is purposefully targeting this particular police unit, creating scenarios designed specifically to discredit them in the eyes of the public and government, probably because they are the only police unit that can actually stop him, and also for the lulz.

It's not that hard to follow, I don't think.
>>
>>13860549
>eating his 30 per day limited sandwich
Sounds like a middle schooler to me
>>
>>13858148
I hate fanservice shit like DxD or Cross Ange and this show didn't bother me one bit. Unless you're that big of a faggot that even a slight revealed skin puts you off.
>>
>>13860537
Kuroki ain't give enough of a shit to organize things.

Even if he did that wouldn't help much since he'd probably put them into under a half dozen folders that, if those file names are any indication, would all be variants of "untitled"
>>
>>13857770
Fuck those pretentious ass who rate it low and even went to call it horrible.

Those fun haters mush shove a stick up their ass.
>>
>>13859981
Wrong.You are BOSSU
>>
>>13861025
>>
>>13861451
THAT NO PROBLEM!
>>
>>13860537
>dad used your computer.jpg
>>
Holy christ on the cross this episode was fantastic.
>>
>>13858738
So long as it isn't Godannar tier. I like that show but god damn there are so many ass shots and jiggling tits that it gets incredibly distracting. It shits all over stuff that's supposed to be dramatic
>>
>>13864610
>getting distracted by the t&a in Godannar
You have brain issues.
>>
File: ITS AWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT.jpg (41 KB, 365x375) Image search: [Google]
ITS AWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT.jpg
41 KB, 365x375
>>13864610
>mfw have seen a lot of hardcore shits now fanservice simply do nothing for me
>>
>bunch of oldfags playing with old giant robots

Sublime.
>>
High impact train docking violence
>>
Episode 6 of Active Raid had everything that /m/ should have ever wanted.
>>
>>13864648
Holy shit those eyebrows
>>
>>13864618
Of course, everyone knows the constant jiggling tits make the show extra deep and sophisticated. If you don't like them you're just a SJW faggot from tumblr.

/m/'s defensiveness and insecurity is hilarious.
>>
>>13865080
At least he's not trying to watch Divergence Eve. That show futilely expects you to take it seriously, even though nearly all the chicks have melons.
>>
>>13865080
He has brain issues because the t&a in Godannar is such a natural part of the show that it's not intrusive in the slightest. You should probably stop putting words in peoples mouths and making baseless assumptions, by the way.
>>
>>13865080
>on 4chan
>not already jaded enough that you just filter it out

This guy's right >>13864648 . At this point I honestly can't comprehend how people get so caught up about it.
>>
>>13865143
The point I want to make at the end of the day is people shouldn't be acting like 4chan Puritans decrying anything remotely fanservicy. Especially in a thread for a show were the fanservice isn't even a major focus.
>>
>>13857747
Most tolerable anime of the season.
>>
>>13858148
>I've heard that it's pretty blatant on fanservice though

You've been lied to. No nudity. Asami get's a few subtle ass shots that really don't show anything since she wears a full length skirt, and her Henshin sequence shows her in her underwear (Note, so does the guys. Only difference is you get a close up of her ass in her under wear) and so far you've only seen her henshin scene once. There has been a scene focusing on Haruka's breasts, but so far that's it. No nipples, no shower scenes, no panty shots that I've noticed.

>>13865000
And makes it depressing.
>>
Active Raid commercial message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qWzUaXve-g
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.