[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunpla Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: KILL ME PLEASE.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME PLEASE.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
Holy shit. One of our store locals has gone full retard.
>>
It's beautiful.
>>
>>13854868
All I can think of is "Kill me... please."
>>
File: thumbnail+lovecraft+smiling.jpg (20 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail+lovecraft+smiling.jpg
20 KB, 250x296
>>13854866
This man has ventured too far into forbidden knowledge. Some things man was not supposed to learn
>>
File: tucker.png (54 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
tucker.png
54 KB, 210x240
Looks good to me.
>>
>>13854866
Why did you take it home with you?
>>
>>13855071

Because he's the one who made it and wants to show it to us but spending time on /m/ has taught him that cynicism and bitterness is the name of the game
>>
>>13854866
>WHY WAS I PROGRAMMED TO FEEL PAIN?!
>>
Looks like something Sid from Toy Story would do
>>
Using Tallgeese as the "human" in a centaur mech is a fitting idea and would be cool if done properly.
The fact is, the execution here is awful.
>>
>>13854866
It's what I imagine would happen if Build Fighters were real, in that 12 year olds would pile together the most "badass" parts in hopes of being OP in gunpla battles.
>>
>>13854866
What grade is the upper torso? It's been a while since I've handled a Zoid so I don't remember the size.
>>
I'm getting a Safer Sephiroth vibe. I'd like to see what that kind of gunpla would look like decently done.
>>
>>13854866
Don't we have a general for this?
>>
>>13855432
>we
Sounds like YOU have something for something, but don't try to force your shitty ideals down OPs throat.
There is no rule that content must be posted in a relevant general. So eat a bag of robot dicks. :^)
>>
Kinda looks like omega weapon or ultima weapon
>>
>>13855079
OP here. Nah, that fucking spastic hunk of plastic vomit isn't mine.

I'll be honest, I might not have room to talk shit about him, I haven't built a model in two years. And that was a RG Zeta. But this... this was such a bad waste of money I had to share it.
>>
>>13855502
>waste of money
>bunch of unmodified parts he can easily put back together
>>
>>13854866

It looks like the Thing if it ate Gunpla instead of people.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/44usfq/m_discusses_an_abomination/
>>
its not that bad. just give it an actual pair of arms and you have a final fantasy boss.
>>
>>13856086
Why did you make that thread?
>>
>>13856096
I didn't. I just saw it
>>
>>13854866
Oh, that's just Shin Devil Gundam, from the upcoming "Mobile Fighter Neo G Gundam" anime. I'm surprised you were able to get a kit this early.
>>
>>13856086
>>13856096
>lol so funny gotta share with muh leddit bros
>they will upvote and comment on my ebin findings!
probably this
>>
>>13854866
The concept is fine.

It could use some paint and, ya know, arms.
>>
>>13856086
How the fuck does reddit work
There isnt even an image, how do they know what we are talking about
>>
>>13854866
I honestly had no clue you could combine Zoid and Gunpla kits
>>
>>13856086
>/r/4chan
Why not just go to fucking 4chan instead of creating a hugbox about 4chan?
Oh wait theyre already here and there.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.