[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compared to First Gundam, the major operations and battles are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 830425-zeon_large.png (138 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
830425-zeon_large.png
138 KB, 300x450
Compared to First Gundam, the major operations and battles are so vague in Zeta and ZZ

I can name every One Year War battle and operation. I can't name a single battle from Gryps or Axis
>>
>>13846341
I can name the destruction of Jaburo, Kilimanjaro and the thing in Dakar, but that's it. You have a point, OP.
>>
Dakar, Africa, Dublin, and Axis are pretty memorable.

You probably just didn't like Zeta and ZZ as much as you liked the first show.
>>
>>13846376
>You probably just didn't like Zeta and ZZ as much as you liked the first show.
Isn't that also true for most people?
>>
Because Zeta was an insurgency. There were no pitched battles except at Gryps and Kilimanjaro. Did you seriously not notice that Zeta was no longer about total war between two powers with massed formations of units?
>>
>>13846382
I guess? I personally enjoyed each sequential UC installment more and more than the last. Then again, I'm not a picky autist like 90% of /m/ so I can enjoy things whether or not they're approved of.

BTW don't argue your opinion like fact. It makes you come off as pretentious. I can remember each pivotal fight scene in Z and ZZ because I paid attention but I'm not gonna sit here and say they were extremely distinguishable.
>>
>>13846437
This
>>
>>13846437

> don't argue your opinion like fact. It makes you come off as pretentious

> I'm not a picky autist like 90% of /m/ so I can enjoy things whether or not they're approved of

You come off as pretty pretentious yourself anon.
>>
File: 1440446750723.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1440446750723.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>13846437
>Then again, I'm not a picky autist like 90% of /m/ so I can enjoy things whether or not they're approved of.
>>
>>13846341
but gundam in its entirety is just vague senseless carnage and ongoing battles that are supposedly meant to be showing you that war is bad but autists like yourself continue masturbating to anyway
>>
>>13846341
0079 is an all-out war, Zeta isn't quite that so it's mostly skirmishes until the second half with all the 3 way fleet battles.
Dakar, Kilimanjaro bit with Amuro in the Dijeh, the first and the last Psycho Gundam fights and Haman V Char V Scirocco were all top tier
>>
>>13846341

seeing as how a good chunk of the human race was killed in the OYW
>>
What is Operation Maelstrom
>>
>>13846341
ALL of them? Even all the battles from the million sidestories?
>>
>>13846753
That was when the A.E.U.G/Axis Alliance had fallen apart and A.E.U.G lead a full scale assault to recapture the Gryps 2 Colony laser. Following this operation, the three way battle between A.E.U.G, the Titan remnants under Scirocco and Axis happened.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.