[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSGO General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: gelgoog char.png (353 KB, 421x467) Image search: [Google]
gelgoog char.png
353 KB, 421x467
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
Check the EN wiki linked in the "getting started section" to see if a problem you're having has already been debunked

News: Char Gelgoog is entering GP gacha, and obsoletion upon arrival of new Johnny Ridden Gelgoog.
>>
File: 1454569972a.jpg (76 KB, 519x241) Image search: [Google]
1454569972a.jpg
76 KB, 519x241
Valentine event upcoming next maintenance, basically just pilot costume stuff usually.

Also a few more suits added to the purchaseable blueprint pool.
>>
File: haman side.jpg (120 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
haman side.jpg
120 KB, 560x840
>>13842020
Oh, I see. BanCo is tapping into the latent power of Hamanfaggery even stronger. Qubeleys and portraits... oh, Haman-sama~
>>
File: schneidy.png (465 KB, 1033x595) Image search: [Google]
schneidy.png
465 KB, 1033x595
Someone explain to me in really slow words how to use this thing.

I need help with it badly.
>>
File: ss_20160205_153542.png (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160205_153542.png
442 KB, 1920x1080
Not bad, but not what I was hoping for :T
>>
>>13842644
Too bad, I guess. That thing's a bit of a pig. It's huge, it's not fast enough to use its melee, and it isn't armed well enough.

But it does have a CBR, so it's not a complete waste. Just mostly.
>>
>>13842654
I got Beam Shooter on it so I think I just might load it out with both variants of its Beam rifle
>>
File: acguy party.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
acguy party.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>13842664
Well, that's good. The beam machinegun is actually a decent weapon, F-type capable of rivaling the Alex gatling in damage. Its problem, however, is that its lockon has been sacrificed for range, so hosing dudes even relatively up-close is going to be trickier, and a lot more focus and skill intensive than the "press m2, hold m1, win" of the NT-1.

I also like the cross-slash melee. It looks stupid, but fun. Image related.
>>
>>13842506
That thing is damn near perfect, stat wise. How many gold tickets did you use?

As far as advice, I would just say pick off stragglers, try not to zerg rush into groups, unless you've got the jump on them. Don't go head on into battle with it, be sneaky.

https://youtu.be/uGbJq7LC2ts?t=49m58s
>>
>>13843856
watch around 49m58s
>>
>>13842506
If you can't work an efreet... I dunno what to say man...
>>
Hi.. I need some confirmation regarding captured MS.
Is the same captured (unlocked) MS usable by everyone in the clan at the same time?
Let's say the gm is unlocked by somebody else in the clan, is only the contributing person can use the gm or all the members of the clan can use it? I'm afraid that I use a certain suit, then the clan members who put in the most points won't be able to.
Thanks.
>>
>>13844350
yes everyone on the clan can use it, but it lasts only for a week (7 days starting from the moment you unlock it).
>>
>>13844358
Thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>13842506
How did you get it such a high level? How do you do that with any unit? Highest I've ever had is lv38 yet there and rentals and captured MS that are pushing 80.
>>
File: muhtickets.jpg (116 KB, 472x507) Image search: [Google]
muhtickets.jpg
116 KB, 472x507
>>13844980
30 master mechanic (gold) tickets. This works especially well on purple prints since they guarantee great success.
>>
>>13844980
>>13844982
I am in a guild with +11/+11% build rates, and I built it during a +5%/+5% event, after first using rentals and a silver to reach level 7 for additional +3%. I used like, 3-4 silvers making sure all of them crit, and restarting if they didn't, a handful of silver and gold event tickets, and finally about 22 gold tickets.

I planned it for months, and it exhausted my ticket storages and half of my GP.
>>
>>13841990
honestly it bums me out how few people from here play this game now...
>>
>>13845174
It feels like population is fallen, instead of increased, since SDGO exploded.
>>
>>13844982
Where do you get the GP for so many gold blueprints? How many hours to you have on that character? Going by those garage slots, I'd say a lot, but I'm curious.
>>
>>13846295
Old GP gasha.
>>
>>13846315
So, all of those are from the old GP gashacon? I feel like I could never take advantage of it.

Why did they have to change it? The majority of my hours are when the GP gashacon was in effect, but I still don't have too many gold blueprints. I would always get 4 or 5 of the suit I didn't want.

I wish they would bring it back.
>>
honestly why even use the zeon side? this game is unbalanced the earth feds as the most over powered suits just span beam shots all day.
>>
>>13846325
I doubt they're all gold. I mean, that's page 63 out of 90 pages of suits.
>>
honestly why even use the federation side? this game is unbalanced the space zeeks as the most over powered suits just span barf beams all day.
>>
>>13846804
Go away Crix. You aren't good even without your trip.
>>
>>13846611
No, thats page 6 out of 9.

Also lots of event golds.
>>
>>13846942
Sorry, I'm not Crix. Sure is easy to say that to every post your disagree with.

You shouldn't take my post too seriously though. Did you take the other post just as seriously? Neither are arguments, so why would you?
>>
File: hangar.jpg (511 KB, 1164x1116) Image search: [Google]
hangar.jpg
511 KB, 1164x1116
>>13846295
Around 2500 matches (5000 if including my fed char). I'm actually at the point where I don't bother building silver prints anymore, except if they're unique suits or something I'd like to try out.

Also, despite what >>13846315 says, I've actually gotten more gold prints from the new gacha system (got 3, 5 if you add in gold prints I bought) than the old one (only got 2 and you can't even buy gold prints), and yes this means around 2 years of the old gacha vs the few months of the new one. Most of my gold prints are either from DX and events (which usually gives out DX tickets as well).
>>
Man, I can't wait for this event to end so I can throw MSGO in the corner and stop forcing myself to play this shitty shit shit shittery shit shitting shittington shitshit. It's become a goddamn chore, and the only thing keeping me going is new mobile suits.

What is it with the playerbase and having to turn every match into an utter landslide victory for one side? Is it really that fun to kick noobs?
>>
>>13849000
I want the event to end so I can go and play Xcom 2 all day.
>>
>>13848633
That's an impressive collection! I've got 6 pages on my Zeek, but I've got about the same amount of silvers as you, and most of my gold prints are either from DX gashacon, exchange tickets, or events.

How do you get so much GP though? Do you abstain from spending until you get 5mil? I think that's my problem. I'm always building a new suit and upgrading it so that I just hover around a couple million forever.

Oh, and do you mind posting what your Feddie has?
>>
Anyone else having trouble with Mudfish not selecting a JP node?
>>
>>13849602
I've been getting an unusually fast burn of money on mudfish lately. No node trouble though.
>>
>>13845329
yeah, im forced to look for a new Guild :(
>>
>>13848633
teach me your ways oh god of zeon
>>
>>13850039
I concur. We need a Neo Zeonic Space Jesus to lead us to a better mobile suit future. For the future of all 4chanoids!
>>
Planning on running the Jegan A2, any ideas on what modules I should slap on?
>>
>>13850384
Is it gold? If so, quick lock on might be a good idea. The small missiles + instaswitch rounds can be pretty effective, and very fun too.
>>
>>13850384
>>13850679
Can it Gyan around with the shield up while firing?

Regardless, the missiles are good, as they are Hygogg missiles mounted on a far smaller, better protected suit. Just blort them out at an enemy and swap shield weapons around to re-up the repairable shield.

Heck, I'd personally focus on the shield. Just use a zook and a shield missile and whatever's left over, and bully people with the instaswitch shield.
>>
>>13850839
Nope, the shield is mounted with the left arm, since the missiles shoot out the bottom. So, unlike the Gyan, you won't actually be using the shield while firing anything out of it. Works the same way as the Jesta, I believe. However, trading that ability for a bazooka is worth it if you ask me.

If you want a 3rd weapon, definitely use the bazooka. I don't know how the balance will be with all three weapons, so try to upgrade load as much as possible.
>>
>>13850679
>>13850839
>>13850874
Thanks for the help! I have a silver A2 atm, but I think I'll keep trying for the gold in the DX Gashacon. For the rentals, I put the one that decreases boost whenever using melee, since oddly enough, the Jegan's pretty good at that.
>>
>>13852095
If it's just a silver, you can totally use it as a melee suit. Bazooka into melee is always viable. Either a melee module like you used is great, as well as quick switch.
>>
File: hangar2.jpg (513 KB, 1164x1110) Image search: [Google]
hangar2.jpg
513 KB, 1164x1110
>>13849541
My fed suit lineup isn't as glorious as my Zeon.
GP mostly comes from not spending them, especially when upgrading / resetting stuff, which can really drain it up without you realizing. Which is why I simply throw 30 mechanic tickets if I really want to pump up a suit, instead of doing what >>13845105 did. Already having most of the suits helps too I suppose, since you won't be bothered to build a half-assed silver stuff of something when you have an alternative.

Also, it's worth pointing out that if you get to gold rank, it's quite easy to be in the rankings table of anything but assault suits to earn you 10 silver gacha tickets (or even DX if you play enough) after every weekly maintenance, which is also why I got quite a bit from the new gacha system.

>>13850039
Well I dunno, just play the game I suppose. Familiarize yourself with the latency, the battle flow (be somewhere you should be), and get something that suits your playstyle.
>>
>>13852925
Since you seem to be very experienced in this game - is the gold Mudrock as hilariously killy as it seems when viewed from the Zeon side?
>>
>>13853643
Not him, but Mudrock being really tough and have powerful insta-switch howitzers is a pain to deal with if you encounter one with the multi howitzer loadout, though not nearly as bad as an Alex or Hyaku Shiki since their howitzer is just that and if you get a ways off the ground or an elevated position it's not at all threatening.

The ones equipped with the piercing mortar just messes your chokepoint as a whole and while you won't be directly seeing them as much their effect is massive as you began to get steamrolled with artillery bombards when your pods are all instantly killed. They won't be the ones doing the killing though for the most part, but it's definitely more than just annoying to randomly have a sturmfaust dropped from above you.
>>
>>13855707
In specific, a Mudrock with the three slot quick reload module will wreck face more than any other. Yes, this sacrifices howitzer prediction, but that's more than worth it when you can put out a constant barrage with main howitzer, incendiary howitzer, and the grenade launcher. Just takes a little more skill.
>>
>>13853643
>Mudrock
No, it's not really that "killy", but Zeon has nothing remotely similar to it and it's a suit that guarantees you a win on certain maps.
>>
>>13855808
lol no. lv2 quick reload only gives you 4% reduction compared to lv1's 2%, which translates to 80ms (that is 0.08 seconds) difference on the howitzers 4-second reload (unupgraded). no "skill" can top a carefully aimed pinpoint lob to their congregation of pods and half-damaged suits.
>>
I remember playing this.

I tried to field some Gelgoogs but couldn't cause deck costs or some dumb gay faggot dick licking bullshit.

What a load of horseshit. If I can't even fly my favorite suit what's the god damned point?
>>
>>13856402
>I tried to run a 1600-cost deck at level 4
You're gonna need zakus.
>>
I just rolled my second golden FS, and this time, it was a combat custom. I have a rocket shooter already, but I've wanted a shotgunner from the get-go. How depressing.

The FS melee is really underwhelming. It feels like a slower-switching, smaller ranged downgrade from Gouf T melee, for extra cost. And the suit can't carry more than 2 weapons and a shield, so getting tired of its shit is really easy.
>>
>>13856402
Game is pretty shitty for beginners. Even if you were able to use the suits that you want the awful respawn times would make you quit.
>>
>>13857064
Yeah. melee is a bit underwhelming. I used a rocket shooter with a shotgun for a long time though and had no trouble until I got a gold with a spray shooter.

It's still one of my favorite suits in the game, though.
>>
File: MOPmudrock_06_LRG.jpg (80 KB, 521x700) Image search: [Google]
MOPmudrock_06_LRG.jpg
80 KB, 521x700
>>13855707
>>13856355
Mudrock is actually a pretty underused suit all things considered, which is interesting to me. It's probably because it requires a little bit of "gitting gud" to make sure all your shots hit on target. (Since you are going to be using nothing but howitzer style mortars + BR if you are like me)

I fucking love mine to pieces. It's quick, has insta switch death, and has a fuckload of armor. It's hard to deal with, but the best strat against it is to stay in the air so you don't get assraped by splash damage.

I hated that it was an artillery unit at first, but now I'm glad because it plays like a fucking assault.
>>
>>13856394
I have no clue why they would trade howitzer prediction for anything, but maybe they were talking about space, because as far as I remember, it doesn't work up there. Mudrock is pretty fun in the newer space maps, since you have to be really in their face.

But the whole thing about howitzer prediction is that it only takes one slot. Just one. I usually pair it with either blast expansion or auxiliary ammunition. What about you?
>>
>>13857317
Some people can just eyeball distances and landing positions pretty well. Or rather, deadly well.
>>
>>13857317
my mudrock came with a quick reload passive, so I just put in a quick reload module to go with it.

>>13857357
nah, I don't believe that. the trajectory and distance differs even among the different howitzer types (much less the arm vs shoulder vs incendiary), not to mention the difference in height and obstructions especially if you consider maps like new yark, taklamakan, and libot colony. it'll be a damn chore if you need to memorize the different firing positions and how they end up on the other side, which only leads you to fire from predetermined spots, which is bad and forfeits the mudrock's main advantage over other howitzer lobbers: mobility. if anything they could've done a tracer shot and adjust from it, but that's one round wasted (unless you're lucky to hit it right on). and all that for a single extra slot.
>>
Besides Valentine event, new units in Gashacon
G-Line(Standard Armor) / GM Interceptor type custom
Char Custom Gelgoog / Ground Gelgoog S
>>
>>13859951
>Ground Gelgoog S

This I like. Groundgoog stronk.
>>
Does quick lockon module work on funnels?
>>
File: the shit did this nigger do.png (594 KB, 1349x730) Image search: [Google]
the shit did this nigger do.png
594 KB, 1349x730
Is this from nuking or what?
>>
What's this thing I got for the 7th day of the awards events? I translated it and it roughly translates to "Master Module" or something like that. Does it do anything?
>>
File: ss_20160211_000640.jpg (277 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160211_000640.jpg
277 KB, 1280x720
>>13860978
nuking doesn't give you score. just looked at the replay and well he singlehandedly destroyed your base with nothing else than a fred pixie. doesn't help that nobody on your team seemed to care and he clip inside base like mad, not to mention flying across the battlefield (which btw fred pixies can still do, but not efreets).
>>
>>13860983
There are two uses. One is to increase the limit you can upgrade weapons. For example, the base limit is 10 upgrades. Use a master device, and you get another.

The second is to unlock special weapons for certain units. Instead of just GP, these weapons also require a master device to unlock.
>>
>>13861005
Well shit. He was on my team though, since I was doing my daily 1 game, but still.. yeah. Good to see feds still gon' fed.

How come the pixies can still fly, though? They patched them to fall as fast as everyone else in their melee combos. Has it been repaired for exploitability or what? Or have people just broken it so badly with macros?
>>
>>13861158
I think you need several master devices for each upgrade, though. Right?
>>
>>13861309
Yeah, sorry, should have said master devices. The more you upgrade it, the more it will take. I think the 10 --> 11 takes three. Also, you can only upgrade it to 15.
>>
File: gm girl.jpg (581 KB, 1404x1500) Image search: [Google]
gm girl.jpg
581 KB, 1404x1500
Gentlemen! What is the strongest GM?
>>
>>13861158
Oh word, thanks man.

Also I asked a little while ago, and I guess White Piggu was having management issues. Some random dude invited me to his so I've been chilling there and earning shit for them. Any update on White Piggu and can I get invited back or something?
>>
>>13861655
inb4 Ideon
>>
>>13861307
they just made it so combat custom doesn't give the faster recovery frames, it still takes less boost for a cc suit, so the pixie is just barely slower. They can't go straight up in the air with the boost attacks anymore but they can still just jump off something high and boost attack forward with an insane move set still.

In comparison the only efreet that is close to that speed is the 340 cost one and it's still incredibly inefficient compared to the fred, feds can easily win most of the maps in this rotation with just one lucky fred getting in, not many zeek suits can come anywhere near that speed.(none are faster than a fred still, gp01 is close)
>>
File: ss_20160210_171534.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160210_171534.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Was there a change to the layout of Jaburo or something?
I've never seen such a one sided match before.
>>
File: ss_20160210_171512.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160210_171512.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>13861919
wrong pic, I suck cocks
>>
>>13861655
GM III, that's why they will never put him in the game.
>>
>western gamers almost always either silent or rude
>elevens pound the arigato button every single fucking time you help them
Well this is nice
>>
>>13863107
Daily reminder that if you don't thank a medic for a revive/heal/resupply, then you need to change your ways.
>>
>>13863303
Also daily reminder that you can press 'F' to self explode when dying to prevent being revived by a medic, especially when you're in a low cost suit with no ammo.

Medic isn't always useful and too many of them is detrimental.
That 10 seconds the medic used to revive someone could have been put to greater use by using some other thing with a weapon to actually kill the offending suit before it comes back again and kills everyone else.
>>
File: gimmie more.gif (383 KB, 257x266) Image search: [Google]
gimmie more.gif
383 KB, 257x266
>tfw using howizters and hit a repair pod and destroy three low health suits that were around it
I think I'm starting to get a sense of where people like to deploy pods.
>>
File: 1448965194647.jpg (803 KB, 3000x4096) Image search: [Google]
1448965194647.jpg
803 KB, 3000x4096
>>13863333
>you can press 'F' to self explode when dying to prevent being revived by a medic
Been playing for 2 months and didn't know that, thanks.
>>
>>13863437
Why do you think it shows "[F]" front and center while you're respawning?
>>
>>13842020
What's the event going to be?
>>
File: contents_img03.png (145 KB, 1190x530) Image search: [Google]
contents_img03.png
145 KB, 1190x530
>>13863449
Get "Love Haro" from matches and exchange them for hairstyles and stuff like DX tickets.
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/event/20160210/
>>
>>13863449
The event is underway, play a game get love haros. Use them for pilot coordination cosmetics or exchange them in the playbonus' event tab
>>
>>13863456
>>13863457
Ah. It's been about a year since the last time I played so I'm a bit behind on events and suits. Wondering if I have enough time to come back and get a hairstyle or something.
>>
What does the little green F that sometimes appears next to other players mean?
>>
>>13863723
Server, it's to note that they're from Francesca.
Likewise if you play on Francesca, there would be little green S next to players name which means they're from the Shangri-la server.
>>
>>13863479
It only started yesterday. You should get a new hairstyle in 2-3 games already. No event suits for grabs right now, but there'll surely be more.

Admittedly, we just got over a huge christmas-centered campaign that basically spewed event suits weekly. Most of them powerful, worthwhile ones.
>>
>>13863479
>>13863878

Pretty much if you're Feddie during these events, you're hoping to get that limited edition gold Zaku II F2 (Heavy) with charge bazooka, sturm faust, and missile pods. At 260 cost, it's by far one of the cheapest and best feddie suits out there (considering the lack of charge bazooka/sturm faust combos on their side).
>>
>>13864787
If I may point this out, G-3 has always had charge bazooka and sturmfaust. And on Zeon side, the only others than F2 to have both are Pezun-Dowage and Rick Dom II, both armed with a beam bazooka rather than a normal CBz.
>>
>>13864799

G-3 is 340 cost (400 seconds respawn vs 140 for the F2).

If I recall, the F2 Heavy is a EX Gashacon suit on both sides. Smoke them if you got em.
>>
Is the Zaku High Mobility in game/will it ever be in game? Thunderbolt has me wanting to go fast.
>>
>>13866382
Only Vincent and Johnny customs are the only Hi-Mo so far
>>
>>13866445
That's a shame.
>>
File: ss_20140221_013729-2.png (166 KB, 312x284) Image search: [Google]
ss_20140221_013729-2.png
166 KB, 312x284
>>13866382
>>13866445
There's also the Black Tri-stars High Mobility Zaku II with the strapped zooks, but it doesn't actually move fast since it's under the Heavy type unit.
>>
>>13866634
I knew I was forgetting one, yeah ridden zaku is the only fastest one out of the three because of assault class and module
>>
File: ms0212_methuss.png (335 KB, 465x740) Image search: [Google]
ms0212_methuss.png
335 KB, 465x740
2/24 release

Methuss
>>
File: ms0212_gaza.png (346 KB, 530x755) Image search: [Google]
ms0212_gaza.png
346 KB, 530x755
>>13867147
and Gaza C
>>
Do teammates that are camera gun marked show the square to you too?

I assumed I was just getting bullied by fed snipers because they're easy to kill since they're too stupid to move but their aim with the camera gun on specifically just me is getting uncannily good.
>>
>>13867149
Yeah everyone can see that person is marked, so support can de-mark them with repair gun. Blue marks are allies and red marks are enemies

>>13867147
>>13867148
So they are finally doing transformable MSs
>>
File: methuss.png (802 KB, 810x466) Image search: [Google]
methuss.png
802 KB, 810x466
>>13867147
>>13867148
Huh. Methuss has a repair gun.
>>
>>13867156
Yeah, Methuss will be a support unit while Gaza C is a heavy.

http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/Zproject/top.php
>>
>>13867171
Don't forget the 3-transformation limit module that they need to put on it or I will riot

They made the Zudah explode they can do this too
>>
I wonder what the scrubsuits will be that'll be released along with these two birds. GM Quel would be nice to see. As for Zeon, who cares, it'll be another fat bloatmongler without a practical use.
>>
>>13867360
The Gaza SHOULD be the scrubsuit
ReGelg with it?
>>
>>13867362
I'd rather have a Zaku III. Or frankly, a 260 Hizack with Nemo-like stats and a full CBR.
>>
>>13867224
Fuck off
>>
What are the best Space-capable Zeon MSs? Seems like Gelgoogs and Kampfers?

I have plenty of water/Ground units. But it's hard to find a decent one for space to sit on.
>>
>>13868065
Zeon space-only suits are very good. Namely, Rick Dom and Rick Dom II.

Beyond that, the tiers build largely the same way as they do for ground units. Zaku 1, 2F, F2 and Zudah at the bottom, Zaku FS, some other special Zakus, and cheaper Gelgoogs in the middle, Gelgoog Cannon, High Mobility Gelgoog, ace Gelgoogs, Kampfers, Gundam-types, Act Zakus and GT at the top of the food chain.

For me, a typical space deck would look like a Zaku 1 with shotgun, melee and machinegun, Zaku II F2 heavy with cbz, sturms and missiles, Gelgoog Cannon with CBR, cannon and b3 beamer, and then a main assault in the form of a GT, Kampfer, BD2 or HiMo Gelgoog.
>>
>>13868105
Word. I've got a Gelgoog, Kampfer(Not the prototype, just the regular one) and Blue Destiny 2. Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>13868185
I recommend using BD2 heartily in spehs. Learn to love that shield, as you can bring it up with your nipple missiles at any time.
>>
>>13861655
The exchange suit GM Custom is pretty dank
>>
some faggot named us-k on zeon speaking english in chat

2nd time this has happened, this time someone told him to shut up and another person to speak JP
>>
>>13871038
Hey, I saw that guy. He said "junk team" in the middle of a game. What kind of a garbage person does that?
>>
>>13871321
Someone who sucks at the game
>>
>>13871325
They suck at being a decent, nice person too. Gee.
>>
>>13868065
>What are the best Space-capable Zeon MSs?
Space as of now is Solomon 0083, so get a act zaku sniper and go farm kills

or like the other anon said, rick dom with mobility bonus is ridicolously good, but beware it's a dom alright
>>
Does anyone know what to do when an Ace gets stuck on a wall or ledge, and wont move?
>>
What's the penalty for leaving a match before it ends?
>>
>>13872210
>Does anyone know what to do when an Ace gets stuck on a wall or ledge, and wont move?
Shoot at it for free points?
>>
>>13872569
Each MS used for the battle loses 1 energy regardless.
First time I think it's no penalty. Afterwards, GP lost will increment after that. Final penalty is losing your place in the ranking table
>>
>>13872632
When its on your side...
>>
>>13872733
roll over and cry like a bitch?
>>
Random question from someone that hasn't played this but: Is Io Fleming's Gundam in the game? And what's the best Gundam / MS available?
>>
So I have these gold chest things. Are those for selling? Or do they serve a purpose? The translation has something to do with Char's sister visiting or some shit like that?
>>
>>13872671
How often do those penalties refresh? Weekly?
>>
>>13873041
sell it

>>13873032
No thunderbolt suits.

>>13873044
Weekly after maintenance.
>>
>>13871321
The sad thing is that the community in this game seems nice af. I've been translating chat here and there out of boredom and they're not the assholes you usually get on online games.

Although I did find out that their term for "Bad win" Is "Rat's Win" or "Rat's Game" something like that. We had a shit commander who did nothing commander-wise, but we still won by simply being Zeon. Someone said g j and everyone kept saying "Rat's Win" It was amusing.
>>
>>13868310
Thanks for the tip. Any recommendation for loadouts? I had stuck with the missile things and beam rifle.
>>
Hey, haven't played in awhile. How's the win rate currently between the Feddies and Zeon?
>>
>>13873550
Zeon leading by like, .50% atm but like, I don't see where that's happening. Must be some big wig Japano Zeon groups running and winning shit because I've been having some pretty shit games lately. Placing 6th on the team, but we still lose because nobody pays attention to their damn radar.
>>
I played like 2 or so years ago and i'm looking to come back.
Now to my question, I was reading the guide and i noticed Open VPN is no longer recommended.
Why is that?
>>
>>13874056
Not sure I think it was just a matter of it being free and therefore flooded with users, which leads to lag and you being disconnected.
>>
How do I get one one of these rainbow gundam gashacon tickets?
>>
>>13874115
I've been wondering that myself.
>>
>>13874115
>>13874162
You can't the event is over, iirc the ticket cost about 30 burger dollars
>>
File: GOOD JOBBU.png (8 KB, 300x18) Image search: [Google]
GOOD JOBBU.png
8 KB, 300x18
>>13871038
Seeing someone speak English in chat is odd, but I think they only freak out someone does it too much. I remember my friend going on early morning and saw someone say hi in English, and everyone was just responding with GOOD MORNINGU.
I also got really lucky with a team today and with a close win, got this in the chat.
>>
>>13871321
He's a shit player and always ranks near the bottom despite his deck. I tried to pose as a JP player due to my name and told him to please not speak english in the main chat.

Also he complains about "campers"
>>
>>13873032
Thunderbolt mobile suits aren't available. The award for best Gundam is divided between Gundam NT-1, Gundam GP01, GP03, GP04 and Hyaku-Shiki.
>>
Just came here and wanna ask, which side you would recommend for domeone totally new to the game and lacking the JP skills?
>>
>>13875665
Do you like Zakus or GMs more? There's your answer but there's no reason not to play both sides.
>>
>>13875676
Well, technically I like both (GMs a bit more). I ask current balance and (english) playerbase wise. I probably have to play support due to 300ms...
>>
>>13875717
English playerbase is the same on both sides which is to say you will never speak english to anyone outside of your clan.
Right now both sides seem pretty balanced to me at least so either one would fine. Keep in mind it won't matter who you start as, it'll be a really rough beginning until you get the hang of things especially with 300 ping.
>>
>>13875745
Was clear about the "no english outside of clans". I usually stick to that in games from Japan or other Asian countries.

You don't happen to have a recommendation on Zeon side, when it comes to high ping Zakus?
>>
>>13875786
Shotguns are your best friends. Bazookas are your workhorse. Melee is a bit more difficult, especially since heat hawks are short.

For heavy types, Zaku IIF and IIJ are great, because they do the same thing right: big bazookas, big explosions. Once you get to building gold prints of them, aim for a rocket shooter passive traited one. You'll regret upgrading others.

For assaults, Zaku II FS is strong. Perhaps the strongest Zaku in cost-to-performance, if you get a spray shooter type, but all types work. Other good assault Zakus have the problem of mostly being event-distributed, so a newcomer will have some difficulty.

A desert assault Zaku is also good. It has no shield, and is a bit slow, but has good HP and weapons.

For support, Worker Zaku is perfect, and for artillery Zakutank is what you want. For sniping, Zaku I Sniper type is also perfectly workable, especially with its 3-burst sniper rifle, and you can often use it to gain large amounts of points if you can hit enemy supply ships, carriers, turrets and other large static targets.
>>
>>13875852
You deserve a medal - Will see what I can do! So Worker Zaku is my first goal to actually get points for now until I can build the ones with the right traits
>>
>>13875786
There are times where you can speak in game, typically just use callouts of bases or GJ
>>
>>13875786
You don't need low ping and Mudfish will get you fast enough to be competitive

Zaku II Heavy always and forever
>>
>>13875852
>still waiting for my gold DZA print
Can't decide between that and Zudah for my next GP purchase.
>>
>>13875941
I have mudfish, but due to physical location on basically the other side, I am stuck with 250-350ms, depending on the routing and the load on mudfishs end.

I know that it's just harder, but I guess one can get used to it.
>>
File: ss_20160214_191828.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160214_191828.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Post you decks everyone
>>
File: muh gundums.png (485 KB, 1013x512) Image search: [Google]
muh gundums.png
485 KB, 1013x512
>>13876922
I also swap in GM sniper a lot.
>>
File: Untitled.png (513 KB, 976x475) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
513 KB, 976x475
>>13876922
Grunt suits 4lyfe
>>
>>13877645
>>13876972
Feddy scum pls go
>>
>>13875893
Easiest set-up is having a repair gun, repair pod, and AA-pods. Set-up some where behind the front lines to be out of danger and roll in points. Priortize reviving first and don't be afraid to top people's HP off even if they might not need it. You can easily rack up over 200 pts. if your team isn't getting their shit pushed hard.
>>
>>13875947
I'd say go for a Zudah. It's really fun, especially with those sturmfausts and melee.
>>
File: Muhmachines.jpg (221 KB, 1030x507) Image search: [Google]
Muhmachines.jpg
221 KB, 1030x507
>>13877656
Idk how people play this game with out playing both sides, whats the point then?
>>
File: Needmoregold.jpg (225 KB, 1030x508) Image search: [Google]
Needmoregold.jpg
225 KB, 1030x508
>>13877819
Try not to stay so salty zeek only club.
>>
>>13877819
>space only GM canon
where on earth did you get that?
>>
>>13877836
Buy it in the store.
>>
>>13877836
Got it probably from the old GP Gashakon while back just noticed I had a print and just built it.

But like >>13877839 said, you can just buy it now. Go get you one.
>>
>>13877836
It's godlike by the way, especially in these new space maps that actually have gravity.
>>
>>13877690
Yeah that's what I do, sticking to a weapon instead of AA to have some defense...works out well so far. Ty for the input.
>>
>>13877850
I remember watching the game a few years back and it had a lot of "silver" Gashas...now I can only see one big one for silvers, did they remove the chance to actually pick the Gasha?

And you can now buy a lot of em? O.o
>>
>>13879094
There's only the big GP gasha for gashas, but everything else is just bought directly.

You know, from the store. The same place where you buy mechanic tickets. Silvers are 250k, golds are 5,000,000. For starter suits, it's 50,000 and 100,000.
>>
>>13879124
Oh I see. Good to know. So the silver tickets just give you the chance to get one without paying 5mil for one, right?
>>
>>13879155
Yeap. Silver tickets lack one weapon type and 10 upgrade slots, but otherwise they offer you cheaper access to the suit, and equally importantly, are much cheaper to upgrade.

On top of that, playing silver suits nets you XP, which translates to veterancy level-ups. And on veterancy levels 3, 5 and 7, you gain +1% to gold upgrade chance and +1 to silver upgrade chance, similarily lowering your failure upgrade chance. This means you'll improve the chances of your eventual gold ticket reaching a higher level.
>>
>>13879253
I'm a noob and not quite sure about the veterancy levels...I already got some golds (got lucky yesterday...don't aks me why)...so it's bad to use them, if I don't have veterancy levels yet? Where can I see those (yeah total noob - poor Zeon ^^)
>>
File: zaku knee.jpg (111 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
zaku knee.jpg
111 KB, 560x420
>>13879417
Non, non. It's perfectly fine. You have to fly something, afterall, right?

What did you get golds of? There's a certain set of suits of which you get gold prints easily - I *think* they're Zaku I assault, heavies Zaku IIJ, Zaku IIF, Marine Type Zaku, Desert Zaku, supports Zaku Worker, Zaku JC support, Marine Type Zaku support, artillery types Zakutank, Zaku Cannon, and finally Zaku 1 Sniper type.

If you need advice on anything else, just ask. I'm always bothered by how inactive these threads are.
>>
>>13879447
The ones you named.
Got myself a Zakutank, Zaku Worker, ZAKU IIF and the Sniper with 3shot.

Only the Sniper had the "right" passive though, so I just use them for now until i roll one with the right ones.

I wish that I had someone to talk while I play, but my spoken english sucks^^
>>
>>13879447
Just one more thing - where can I see where I am with my Vet. Level?
>>
>>13879573
I can't remember outright what the button was, but it's on one of the submenus of one of the top menu bar, the one where it shows your personal stats. It has a small box for every single one of your mobile suits, and what level of veterancy you've gained with them.

Simply put, you gain veterancy levels only by playing games with said suits. All start from zero.
>>
>>13879581
oooh, i thought that was an overall level - got it!
>>
>>13879454
Another anon asking, from where you are or at least what is your first language? Maybe i can help you. Do you play on francesca or shangrila?
>>
>>13879670
German and the server is Shangrila (like everyone else, server 1)
>>
>>13879633
And you get 100 XP per MS that was in that fight. Win or lose.
>>
>>13879454
Zaku IIF with the Charge Bazooka and the Magella Cannon is a great combo. Cheap mech with low respawn time but man do you rack up some kills.
>>
>Get 2 dx tickets from exchange
>decide to roll for Nemo
>Get Rental Hyaku Shiki
>Roll again
>Get gold Hyaku Shiki

Well.... fuck. I can't even be mad.
>>
File: Capture1.png (731 KB, 658x913) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
731 KB, 658x913
>>13876922
>>
File: 25252.png (80 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
25252.png
80 KB, 240x240
>>13881988
>spend 40 dx tickets
>not a single gold blueprint
>>
Yay for event start tomorrow - people can start piling up GP again
>>
File: ziegzeon.png (474 KB, 997x483) Image search: [Google]
ziegzeon.png
474 KB, 997x483
>>13876922
Juke John!
>>
Is there any way to stop text telling me that I can use z to respawn or right click to zoom appearing right in the middle of the fucking screen when I switch weapon? Pretty sure I have tutorial notes turned off.
>>
>>13883326
There's checkboxes for those in the options section, but... gee, which ones? The system's changed a lot since they wrote the english wiki.

https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/settings
>>
File: iya3B4s.png (140 KB, 627x497) Image search: [Google]
iya3B4s.png
140 KB, 627x497
>>13883326
Should be the one with the TIPS behind it
>>
Does anyone here play with a voice chat? Since I see no info anywhere and I think that's more "fun" this way?
>>
>>13884252
No friends who like gundam enough to play it with.
>>
>>13884272
Mine are not into mecha or games on JP (I also don't understand a bit, but oh well)
>>
>>13884280
I feel you on that.
>>
>>13884290
Welp...i'm kinda thinking of posting a Discord here for everyones use...but then i know 4chan and dunno if I should, lol
>>
>>13884312
I think its a good idea, it couldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>13884342
will create one tomorrow then, maybe someone might wanna join in.
>>
>>13884252
There is a TS sever up for our use. The info is in message boards of the major english guilds (Whitebase, Neo Goonsa).
>>
>>13885050
Sorry, mean't Brightslap...
>>
>>13885050
>https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start
Where are the message boards located at?
>>
>>13885217
ingame, if you click on the clan menu, it's on the second tab of the window.
>>
Libo Colony back in with a new design
>>
File: 37863.jpg (696 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
37863.jpg
696 KB, 1680x1050
>>13886195
trust the management to release broken maps
>>
>>13886438
>feddies are now yellow
lolwut
>>
>>13885050
>>13885278
Hmm if I am not part of (let's say) Neo Goonsa, then I won't be able to see it, no? Too bad they are full. So no need to make a discord.
>>
>torrington still hasn't been fixed
>>
>>13886496
libero needs to throw control of WP to someone who actually is active
>>
>>13886562
Yeah was about to join at some point... it's prob more fun to play "together"
>>
File: ss_20160217_224431.jpg (222 KB, 975x561) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160217_224431.jpg
222 KB, 975x561
>>13886531
fed free win map
>>
File: ss_20160217_081907.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160217_081907.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>13886583
I actually managed to do pretty good in Torrington this morning. Getting 6 kill killstreaks using Geara Zulu's retardedly good Melee dash is loads of fun
>>
>>13886586
ranks definitely made a difference
>>
File: smirk.gif (424 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
smirk.gif
424 KB, 480x270
>>13886586
>retardedly good melee
>mon visage quand
>>
>>13886676
>good reach
>Good damage
>hits everything surrounding it
Is there something bad about it that I'm not realizing?
>>
>>13886727
Slow, on a fat slow suit.
>>
>>13886733
Means nothing at the ranks he/she played in.
>>
Help, i'm not ready for gold. Can't even play with all of the tetra spam, and it's "always" a tetra that kills me. How do I derank, I am not ready at all.
>>
>>13887065
Sit through it and you will auto derank, if you don't belong there?
>>
>>13886562
is he the only one that can invite? =/
>>
>>13887065
Yeah, as >>13887158 says, think of it as a badge of honour. You played well enough in silver to visit gold and see the true horror.

If you ever find yourself wondering how to gold, I recommend forming a crew of some sort to roll with, use platooning and TS, and build and run meta suits, with deck cost tickets if necessary.

I built 3 silver tetras on a whim at one point, since I had them laying around, and lo and behold. Instant gold tier and 20+ kill streaks. At that point I just had to say that there's no point in pretending that there's a semblance of suit balance in the game anymore.
>>
Is there a quick way to get gold mechanic tickets?
>>
>>13887272
What makes them so good?
>>
>>13888153
no. win/exchange tickets/ daily are the only way until some sort of EX or battle sortie event comes around.

>>13888163
Do you never see a tetra firing it's gerobi
>>
>>13888186
Is that the huge beam that just annihilates things?
>>
>>13888192
yes plus it has the same gatling MG as the alex during it's reload time
>>
>>13888153
>>13888186
And the current Valentines Event has 2 in it.
>>
>>13886586
It's become my favorite new suit. That beam axe.
>>
>>13888283
What do you mean? Can I buy them with the Haro Tokens?

I already bought everything in the exchange store with the Haro tokens.
>>
>>13886195
This new design is horrible...
>>
>>13888574
Haro Tokens had 2 in it, if you bought everything then you got them.

>>13889459
Well, it's a kind of a fast map now...it's usually rush Y->B->C->A with 25-30 players, the rest is defending / running around 1,2,3
If the enemy defends A hard (or Z on the other side) then just zerg it out on 1,2,3.

The only thing that sucks: The team on the left side has an advantage: If the other team rushes Y-->X (since it is easier/closer) then they can happyli defend Z while holding 1 and 2
>>
File: 37894.jpg (877 KB, 2454x1414) Image search: [Google]
37894.jpg
877 KB, 2454x1414
>>
File: Rickdomgato.jpg (101 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
Rickdomgato.jpg
101 KB, 291x400
Is there any good Doms in the game? always my favorite design but they didnt do much last time i played and for a fast suit it hovered slow as hell
>>
>>13890011
All doms are good. All doms are also wildly different to fly from most ordinary suits.

Basically, you fly in, bazooka, melee. But the caveat here is that Dom melee is difficult to learn, as it functions way differently from most ordinary ones. You just practice until you get it down to pat. You also have to practice hard to learn to fly with the two-part boost acceleration and the unfortunately slow boost regen. And worst of all is the large size, and the vulnerability it brings you.

The best Doms at the moment are the Pezun Dowage, Rick Dom II, Rick Dom and Dom Tropen. Rick Doms have the biggest advantages because of their space-only designation, which yields them an additional +5% speed in spehs. And that's huge.
>>
>>13887240
sadly yes, it seems only leader can invite in their system
>>
>>13890804
Argh, damn it...hope i get accepted at some point

On another note: Which Bazooka would you recommend for a newer player with a higher ping? The Charge one or the usual one?

The damage would say the charge one, but due to lagg it's probably better to have the higher explosion range but a bit less damage, no?
>>
>>13890822
Charge ones. Primarily, I always recommend the one that has the biggest damage potential, simply because opportunities come scarcely and you have to capitalize on them as fast as you can, as much as you can.

I think the game is a bit unfair on newbies in that modules are what make low-cost suits viable, but saving materials for modules is a huge hurdle. Quick Switch II is the absolute minimum for killing dudes effectively with a Zaku IIF/J. And the addition of quick charge is likewise important.
>>
>>13890865
I ignored modules for now, just for the fact of...cost. As you mentioned it's stupid for newbs. Do they decay once each match?

I currently try to stick to the zerge and take out players - i didn't win 1on1 so far, since I have not the right passives and have no upgrades because of that.
>>
>>13890888
Nooo, no. You confuse deck modules and mobile suit modules. Mobile suit modules work for every mech and stay forever.

Here's the big list. Use google chrome to translate the whole page, and then match tab, order and symbol to pick the ones you want.

http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%A2%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB

The best way to get past the modules and their expense is to simply field very expensive mobile suits that naturally have no abundant module slots available. They have their advantages built-in. This, of course, leads to another problem - low deck size for new players. This you can fix with deck cost tickets, for relatively brief amounts of time each. Still, you get 30 games of extra large decks with just 10 of 'em, so you can go pretty far with one deck.

Also, I strongly recommend learning to stick to zergs. I've been playing for a year, and I still struggle because I am too easily drawn to solo efforts that lead to nothing. A lot of especially Zeon suits really really need the aid of a team to be able to bring out their firepower. Doms are among these, as someone needs to "tank" for them and their big squishy bodies.
>>
>>13890822
>The damage would say the charge one, but due to lagg it's probably better to have the higher explosion range but a bit less damage, no?
Charged zooks gets 1.5x damage and AoE + 1.2x projectile speed on full charge, except for the FA Alex. This means that the charged zooks gets only slightly better damage and AoE both than their normal counterparts, trading for the need to charge (so you only get one shot on encounters even if it drags, and have to rely on your other weapons) although they do have significantly more ammo and range/accuracy.
>>
>>13890952
Okay, that changes quite a lot - ty! I did really misunderstand the gibberish translation I did :D
For the Zerg thing: Yeah I tend do stick to them, but sometimes...in some stupid situation, I think it is wise to do something else...als always end up 1v1 and fail - usually getting oneshot by melee dash.

>>13891218
Hmm okay, so it's really up to preference.
>>
>>13891656
Melee dashes and melee focused enemies are the bane of new players. And to be honest, they work similarily for more experienced ones as well. Knockdown and stagger weapons are most popular just because of them.
>>
>>13889886
I don't see 'em on the list, and yeah I have everything when you scroll down, too.
>>
>>13891904
The third ones on your list?
>>
>>13892000
Oh damn, I thought he was responding to my other question. I fucked that up.
>>
Can anyone give me some tips on playing the gp01? It's fast as hell, but I feel like it's too difficult to use with this games ping.
>>
File: 1455849418a.jpg (235 KB, 920x500) Image search: [Google]
1455849418a.jpg
235 KB, 920x500
next up
>>
File: YES YES YES.jpg (193 KB, 933x356) Image search: [Google]
YES YES YES.jpg
193 KB, 933x356
>>13894058

How exciting.
>>
>>13894058
>>13894178
Stark Jegan time, huh? I wonder if it'll be badass enough to match that certain one.
>>
>>13893505
Max out boost
Get FA beam rifle
Get a burning love
>>
>>13894058
Can't wait to see how that transformation looks for those two suits in the youtube video they need to hurry up with.
>>
>>13894233
And the 1k bazooka and the long beam rifle.

The glowstick is basically just a limited ammo "I win" button.
>>
File: O0600042410807518505.jpg (255 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
O0600042410807518505.jpg
255 KB, 600x424
>>13894058
>Gaza C
>260 cost
>Charged Beam
Oh, god it's Happening
>>
Looking for Opinions on the Galbaldy A heavy. Got a gold print from something a while back and wondering if its any good? Thanks
>>
>>13895971
Solid heavy but no outstanding gimmick. Build it for the weapons you intend to use, or just pump loading, duration and speed as normal.

Galbaldy Assault is some damn fine fun tho.
>>
>>13893505
What passive? Most people just LBR, BR, 10k zook with or without the shield. For carrying nukes they usually run naked with shield
>>
>>13896240
Beam shooter really. Charge BR(Gold BP), FA BR, Baz F, and Full Vernian.
>>
>>13896001
What makes the assault so good? How does it compare to a Gelgoog M?
>>
>>13896977
1. I don't have one yet but want one
2. Gyan sword is fun and the FABR is p coo with beam shooter
>>
>>13896977
D-type sabre is strong, stats-wise not that great to gelgoog M
>>
>>13897410
Thats what I was wondering. The M is just so much cheaper to field, and I already have a gold combat custom. Wish I had tried for more before the GP changed.
>>
>>13895971
Galbaldy Alpha is probably the best source of CBR for Zeon, due to its low cost. Juaggu does it cheaper, but with more difficulty in the hitting completely department.
>>
>>13895971
Just build it depending on what passive you get.
It has both the improved charged beam rifle and charged zook (being 280 cost, the cheapest to do so), so beam shooter goes for the CBR while rocket shooter goes for CBZ.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.