[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CC was a woman that could have become a mother to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: cc.jpg (87 KB, 770x685) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
87 KB, 770x685
CC was a woman that could have become a mother to me.
>>
CC was the worst girlfriend ever.
>Hey Lelouch, you know I got your back, but I'm going to spend some time alone inside my head and some retard is going to babysit my body.
What if Karen pulled that shit?
>>
File: Mariandale.png (900 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mariandale.png
900 KB, 1280x720
>>13841918
And thus, Lelouch became C.C.
>>
>>13841992
>>
>>13841992
>sequel never
>>
File: kaname_ohgi.jpg (22 KB, 601x360) Image search: [Google]
kaname_ohgi.jpg
22 KB, 601x360
>>13842012
>>
>>13841979

Good thing she wasn't his gf
>>
>>13842525
>canon hand holding
>not bf and gf
>>
>>13842525
She was closer than his wife.

Also Xingke was a pdeophile, why did no one draw attention to that?
>>
>>13842657
Because no one was surprised that a Chinamen is a pedophile. Would you be?
>>
>>13842668
>Chinamen
Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.
>>
>>13842676
yeah, we call them chingchows
>>
>>13842634

Fuckbuddies aren't bf and gf
>>
>>13842724
>Lelouch
>sex
The only times he almost got laid were with Kallen. They were being watched the first time, and she told him to get his shit together the second time.
>>
>>13841918
You know the irony of this is that Lelouch essentially IS Char, albeit with a bit more cunning and magic hax.

>young aristocrat in hiding
>lost his mother as a child
>plots his revenge against the family responsible
>Wears a mask, uses a false name
>Cockblocked at every turn by some righteous brat who just refuses to die
>sis-con
>>
>>13842995
Are you stupid, new, or both? How did you watch Code Geass and NOT get that it's 0079 from Chqr's perspective but with fujo?
>>
Kallen is the worst rape bait since Tifa
>>
>>13844140
>Kallen is the best rape bait since Tifa

FTFY
>>
>>13842995
Char wasn't a siscon though. Throughout 0079 Sayla is going all 'Casval-niisan' and throwing herself at him and he's all 'Here's a suitcase full of gold, now get lost so I can go fuck my indian whore in peace.'

Everything else is true, though.
>>
>>13844213
Char was always a creep though.From his point of view this is a perfectly valid way of showing affection.I bet he thought he was the greatest and most caring niisan ever.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.