[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you want but will never have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Super Robot Musou
>>
>Gundam: Battle Assault reboot with HD sprites
>>
Zone of the Enders 3: Ken's Revenge
>>
Super robot wars basara
>>
>>13827434

Megas XLR on DVD.
>>
>>13827434
shin getter may cry
>>
A new Armored Core
>>
Gundam Sentinel animated series.
>>
A new Gotcha Force.
I know the current Gundam vs. games have similar mechanics, but I loved the collecting aspect and the absurd variety in the units.
>>
>>13829155
This.
but an actual one, not like that recent shit.
>>
A 1/100 woundwort from bandai would make me raise my flag
>>
>>13827434
Another Centurys Episode BUT WITH NO REALS AND ALL SUPERS.
>>
An /m/ without shitposting
>>
>>13829522
You could hardly call that /m/ at all.

Gundam Breaker with every suit conceivable (not just the ones with kits, I'm talking all Zanscare grunts, obscure MSV, every single fucking Zaku and GM type ever EVER ever, concept art that showed up in Okawara's notes and was accidentally published to a magazine exactly once and was never heard of again, the whole nine yards) and get it released over here. No need for a dub, just subbing and translating menus is enough.

A good melee-oriented mecha series like IBO was supposed to be.

VR that will let me pilot a Scopedog-sized mecha. I want it to be overly complex, require finger tracking, use joysticks, everything. I want to feel like I'm piloting a robot.

Gunpla Battle in real life.

A working mecha in real life. Only needs to be 3-10m tall, not Aquarion or Big O or something.

To get gud with gunpla.
>>
File: PURU PURUING PURU.jpg (243 KB, 576x700) Image search: [Google]
PURU PURUING PURU.jpg
243 KB, 576x700
Gundam Action RPG in vein of KotOR and Mass Effect 1.
>>
File: GundamSim.jpg (628 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
GundamSim.jpg
628 KB, 1440x1080
>>13827434
A Gundam game with Mechwarrior controlls
>>
Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2.
>>
A Mazinger Z equivalent to Getter Robo Armageddon.
>>
>>13833554
Tech Romancer 2, with a Brave look-alike.
>>
>>13829190
>not like that recent shit

I'm confused

Aside from 4 and For Answer which really weren't AC games at all, basically every game is just the first game, just slightly refined. If you didn't like V and Verdict Day being slow, you don't like AC.
>>
>>13833594
V and VD were lightyears faster than the first game, people just hate them because how low the ceiling is.
>>
A quality rider game from Bamco. Directed by Kojima
>>
>>13834072
I hate it for that rock-paper-scissors shit.
Back in AC2 (or any AC before V) I could just build my perfect mech and blaze through every single mission with it.
V and VD made that impossible.
>>
>>13827434
a complete reskin of a maplestory type mmorpg just filled with gundams and gundam related jobs/factions, with team arena battles. just a bit less grindy than the usual mmorpgs. but with rare items and loot to be found in the many battle fields you visit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.