[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing Gundam AGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: threegenerations1.jpg (263 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
threegenerations1.jpg
263 KB, 750x350
I'd expand each generation to a 25 episode season and make the Three Generations Arc a movie.
>>
Just 20 episodes for each arc would be enough, I think. Same general plots, more character and plot development.
>>
File: 1322436788597.gif (316 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1322436788597.gif
316 KB, 480x270
Yeah dragging out the suffering will improve it somehow.
>>
>>13825037
I wouldn't make it longer, just change where the time is spent.
Less time about the colony family feud, more time making Yurin seem like a character. Less time in highschool and more about Asemu as a military man/tracking exa-db.
>>
>>13825037

just drop the third arc
>>
File: AGE objection.jpg (405 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
AGE objection.jpg
405 KB, 1440x810
>>13825127
>>13825037
>make 3rd gen a movie
>drop 3rd gen
it ends the entire story you can't skip that arc. Just because you didn't like it doesn't it make less important.
>>
>>13825191
OP here. I would drop the 3rd Gen, I would make the episodes related to the AGE-FX and the final battle a movie so it can an epic conclusion. 3rd Gen would be its own season.

Real Talk: I'm saving that pic.
>>
You literally have to invent the entire setting almost from the ground up, as well as write an actual plot for Gen 2 instead of sixteen episodes of "wow, it's fucking nothing", rewrite all of the villains so they make sense, and change the wears appearing in the show so that they're more interesting than the ones we get.

In other words you have to do basically everything that's required to actually create your own show.
>>
File: GaoFighGar_Hell_and_Heaven.png (327 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GaoFighGar_Hell_and_Heaven.png
327 KB, 640x480
All I'd do is make it take place in Gen 3 but make it a super robot/villain of the week show. Ezlecount would be the final boss.
>>
>>13825037
That's what Gundamfags believe.

The amount of episodes that each generation got was largely sufficient. Many mecha shows get just that.

AGE's problem was somewhere else entirely.
>>
>>13825037
Drop gen 3 and flesh out gens 1 and 2 more, adjusting the ending so that it ends in gen 2. Kyo should have never been born, that insufferable brat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.