[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoids thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 15.png (22 KB, 403x221) Image search: [Google]
15.png
22 KB, 403x221
Zoids thread
>>
>>13810413
Gunsniper here, Liger Zero a shit.
>>
Been looking for Volume 5 of Zoids chaotic century for years. only one i can find is hundreds of dollars...
>>
>tfw no new zoids anime ever

Genesis sucked shit and I hated it.
>>
>>13812242
Oh come now, Genesis wasn't that bad.

Fuzors was though.
>>
>>13812329

It was very, very bad.
>>
>>13812340
How so?
>>
>>13810413
How does one start getting into zoids?

I vaguely remember watching it on toonami back when I first saw G Gundam even had a red liger toy iirc, and have been meaning to get into it like I did the other franchise, just haven't yet, any charts or something for a lazy fuck like my self?
>>
>>13812350

I'm not arguing with somebody like you, whose taste is so awful you won't notice the very blatantly obvious flaws with shit you like, or better yet, make up bullshit flaws that the thing doesn't actually have.
>>
>>13812354
go watch Chaotic century, its awesome. Or start Zero cause that too is awesome. Chaotic is like 50+ iirc while Zero is 24-ish. don't bother with the others unless you want too.
>>
>>13812354
Start with the original series, it's 67 or so episodes long but it's worth its length.

Then watch through New Century Zero, which is 26 episodes but is also very good.

Genesis isn't liked by everyone, but it's got good things to it, and if you like the franchise it's 50 or so more animated episodes.

Fuzors is bad. Watch it only if you want to understand HOW bad.

>>13812373
I didn't argue, I simply asked why you think it's bad.
>>
>>13812414
Thank you, length isn't an issue, I'm NEET until July or so, so I have plenty of time for Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>13812431
The original Zoids has a final battle that lasts like 9 episodes and still manages to keep you hooked the whole time, I have no fucking clue how it does that. It's great.
>>
>>13812414

Nothing I could say would dissuade you from your awful opinions. You're like a brick wall that also spews shit out itself.
>>
Has there been a Zoids video game in the last 10 years?
>>
Genesis needed /ss/ to be official and not have shit CG animation. Seriously, five series of pretty decent CG, and they fuck up in the longest series since Chaotic Century? Why?
>>
>>13812706
Zoids Assault for the 360, but it was awful in every possible way
>>
>>13812440
this anon is so high off of himself I can almost smell his fumes
>>
>>13812710
>five series of pretty decent CG

Five? I can only think of three, and if you think Fuzors had decent CG when its CG was - at best - the same as Genesis's, you're high as a kite.
>>
>>13810413
Build them. Customize. Mobilize.
Watch them come to life right before your eyes.
>>
>>13812440
You know the reason he started using a trip instead of just a name was specifically so autistics such as yourself could filter him, right?
>>
File: 1413031500821.jpg (162 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1413031500821.jpg
162 KB, 700x1000
>>13812710
>Genesis needed /ss/
Normally I wouldn't be for this, but in it's case I completely agree.

I liked Genesis fine, the only significant problem I had with it was the Bio-zoids eating the screen. It really sucked because you ended up with a really boring spread of zoids compared to past shows.
>>
>>13812780
Problem with Genesis is that it is Chaotic Century with more Boring Zoids

Nice eyecandies though
>>
File: Zoids - Legacy.png (6 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Zoids - Legacy.png
6 KB, 240x160
>>13810413
So, my only experience with Zoids is the shitty translated gba game the game is actually a pretty fun rpg if can get over the shitty translation. Where do I start to get into Zoids?
>>
>>13813242
I've got Battle Legends for the Gamecube. Shitty translation, music, and voice acting, but it's a pretty good arcade mech game.
>>
>>13813242
>Love Command Wolf
>Want to use it
>It and all its variations are complete trash
T-thanks
>>
Z-Knights when
>>
>>13814347
Battle Legends was fun(even if it's controls were kinda awkward), but man was it's story mode stupidly hard
>>
File: 8853024563.jpg (121 KB, 554x372) Image search: [Google]
8853024563.jpg
121 KB, 554x372
I vaguely remember the show. Not the greatest thing, but I enjoyed what little I saw of it.

I just remember Berserk Fury being OP as fuck.
>>
I want more Zoids in SRW.

So far they're only appeared in bad SRWs.
>>
>>13813242
The translation was so bad, I went back to the Japanese version.

So I guess it didn't help that I went to the sealed continent and floated around that area and managed to get the data for a fuckton of broken Zoids.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.