[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam IBO something something battles. http://yaraon-blog.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 6.jpg (10 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
10 KB, 170x170
Gundam IBO something something battles.

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/77891
>>
details please?
>>
All I see is boobies.
>>
File: wv837hxw.jpg (83 KB, 292x354) Image search: [Google]
wv837hxw.jpg
83 KB, 292x354
some one please translate this
ころにーってなに?
にこにーのパクりなの?
それともおなにーの1種なの?
誰かわかるひと、ころにーとおなにーの違いについて説明してください

also what are they saying about viewership?
>>
>>13810282
Yeah this
>>
>>13810322
According to google translate.
> What colony?
> The rip-off of No of Nikoni ?
> Or is one of No of masturbation ?
> Someone can be seen people , please explain the differences between the colony and masturbation
>>
Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 10:21:23
Although First Bottoms beam not absolutely do not understand what was using beam weapons in the beam Blood and iron where I do not use and did you think predecessors why space useless was flashy with very explosion at Toka missile Blood and iron will it is too plain just dented armor in peashooter

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 10:23:06
We'll I need zero to put Gundam title Blood and iron is probably not matter at all in the title Arudonoa w

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 10:35:37
To problems that not even motivated production in the death of Fumitan Hey I'm a thing I do not have feelings for most even out dead character had appeared ...

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 11:06:35
You what are you doing selling me a new Gundam?
Children is do not buy the old man modeler do not have interest

Although the target of Blood and iron is with teenagers a feel ...

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 11:59:58
Nagai apology yet or

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 12:09:04
Marie apology

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 12:00:12
This will not need second quarter

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 12:14:19
I'll again turn off if you were kimaris haste exit

Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 12:30:09
Recent miscellaneous is suggesting the lack of motivation of Nagai and Marie Na wwww
>>
That's not important. The important thing is Ogawa's tweet

At least now we know the complaints about no battles are loud in Japan and even people involved with the show know. Shit's a flop
>>
>>13810402
What? They want the creator's to apologize? Oh, this is rich.
>>
>>13810416
>The important thing is Ogawa's tweet
What does he say?
>>
>>13810402
>This will not need second quarter
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>13810282
>>13810331

I wanna see some boobies, too.
>>
>>13810402
>Marie apology
My sides.
>>
>>13810402
>This will not need second quarter
Haha
>>
>>13810434
the very first comment is basically dont bother with a second season give me more unicorn
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>13810402
>Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 11:59:58
>Nagai apology yet or
>Name: Anonymous Post Date: 2016-01-28 12:09:04
>Marie apology
>>
Why is Japanese complaining always so cute? Even when they are being harsh it is more like they are upset
>>
>>13810402
>not even motivated production
>the lack of motivation
Perfect description of IBO. Even with AGE it felt like they actually tried to make it grandiose, generation spanning story, even if they failed. I could see what they wanted to do with Flit, with Asemu, and with Kio and how they wanted to show to feel, but with IBO I genuinely don't feel like they're trying at all.
>>
File: 1453817161752.jpg (166 KB, 1151x646) Image search: [Google]
1453817161752.jpg
166 KB, 1151x646
>>13810491
>I genuinely don't feel like they're trying at all.
They totally aren't.
>>
File: 1454018462733.jpg (344 KB, 1151x646) Image search: [Google]
1454018462733.jpg
344 KB, 1151x646
>>13810499
>>
>>13810491

So the reason why IBO isn't that great because they aren't even trying. Good to know the faggots making this are making themselves look bad. Same with fucking G-Reco.

The last time a studio went all out on a Gundam was 00 first season.
>>
>>13810491
it does just feel like okada handed a vague outline of a story to the other writers and went home whilst they are left to half heartedly cobble together a 26 episode show from it
>>
File: RIX-001.jpg (25 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
RIX-001.jpg
25 KB, 300x351
>>13810470
Can we get Last Sun instead of Unicorn? Bandai can still milk the Unicorn mold by releasing a bunch of Phoenix variants and maybe a proto-Unicorn and Banshee and we can get a G-First kit.
>>
>>13810544

And people why no one takes Gundam seriously with shit like this. They fucked up Reco and now IBO. Fucking hell.

I can't wait to see how they mess up Thunderbolt.
>>
>>13810593
>They fucked up Reco
Found the retard
>>
>>13810585
>Makoto Ishiwata gendum

I give it 5 posts before Valvraveposting takes over.
>>
>>13810544
Don't blame the hack Okada alone as Nagai is also completely shit at his job.
>>
> What is Gundam?
> Even it means that waste your best?
> Do you have fun? What are you a fool?
> Please apologize
>>
So, chances of ANN covering this?
>>
>>13810679
Does not fit their narrative.
>>
>>13810499
more quality shots like this please?
>>
>>13810713

>>13803745 and >>13793894
has quite a few
>>
File: Gundam G-First.jpg (355 KB, 1044x1600) Image search: [Google]
Gundam G-First.jpg
355 KB, 1044x1600
>>13810585
I just want a Model of that sexy beast already...along with Gustav Karl
>>
>>13810491
>lack of motivation
I hope this isn't true because that is some SEED tier studio drama in the background,I really wanted to enjoy IBO and I kinda have, but this thread made me realize what was missing, the enthusiasm and genuine effort of its creators.
Even with SEED, Destiny and especially age which were all mediocre or subpar, you could feel that whoever was behind it was at least having fun with the shows to some degree.
Age especially with its homages to the UC gundam series, but IBO has been feeling dead since we left mars.
I don't know wheather this is due to banrise suits interfering or mari realizing she's a cake, but I hope whoever's in charge throws some life into this final arc.
>>
>>13810524
>Same with fucking G-Reco.
But G-Reco was actually great.
>>
>>13810765

There is like 10 episodes left, wtf are you talking about? It will be rushed and the story will suck because of the terrible godawful pacing.

They should have made this two seasons and actually hired faggots who give a shit.
>>
>>13810738
That first one had something:

>16 episodes in
>The White Base had already descended to Earth
>In Zeta Amuro had already returned
>In ZZ Glemy had already appeared and done shit
>In V we had already gotten to space
>In G Devil had appeared
>In W Tallgeese was fighting Heavyarms
>In X we had dolphins
>In Seed the Archangel had descended and Kira had fucked Flay
>In Destiny Kira had returned, Athrun had returned and Shinn had went SEED. Junius 7 had happened
>In 00 The Trinities had appeared
>In AGE we were at Gen 2
>In BF we already had SBS vs WGF
>In IBO a pointless character dies

Adding to that: G-Reco had the revelation of two characters being long lost siblings and a war going on while Turn A had Queen Diana exploring Earth life, Corin's intro, and discovering old mobile suits. Man, IBO IS slow as fuck.
>>
So let me get this straight. Casuals didn't like G-Reco while the hardcore mecha/gundam community did. With their support, it went from a show Bandai thought wouldn't sell to a moderate success.

IBO doesn't appeal to kids, casuals or to hardcore mecha/gundam fans. The only thing it has going for it is it's popular outside of the country. And right now, it's flopping hard.

That about right?
>>
>>13810775

IBO is the opposite of G-Reco. It appeals to the causals and kids but is utterly hated by the hardcore mecha/gundam fans.
>>
File: vvvdebates.png (967 KB, 811x602) Image search: [Google]
vvvdebates.png
967 KB, 811x602
>>13810611
Here's your reply INB4 IRON WARRIORS SHOULD BE HERE INSTEAD OF BLACK LEGION
>>
File: fall of gundam.png (44 KB, 663x407) Image search: [Google]
fall of gundam.png
44 KB, 663x407
>>13810786
>It appeals to the causals and kids
Casuals yes, but it isn't doing good with kids.
>>
>>13810775
>while the hardcore mecha/gundam community did.
That's going a bit far. It appealed to more than western anime sites were making it seem but it wasn't getting to everyone. Over time it has more (I've seen a lot of people say I gave it a second chance and like it now) but Greco is best summed up as a minor success

IBO did appeal to some of the more hardcore etc but it has dropped off cause the show isn't that great, most going well it isn't that great BUT i like the suits and [insert character] is cool. I feels like a show that over the years it will lose credibility
>>
>>13810792
I TOLD YOU BRO
I WARNED YOU ABOUT OKADA BRO
>>
>>13810792

Casuals fine. Give it time and it will appeal to the kids but it depends on how they end and the effort they put in it. As I said before, the opposite of G-Reco.
>>
>>13810416
What does he's say in the tweet?
A couple of comments in the article mention it, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

>>13810772
I just wonder what they plan to do if the lack of action has been taken into consideration. I mean they only have 10 episodes to finish this and cramming in more action scenes is really going to fuck with the pacing. I imagine it will only make things worse overall, I mean i think really the problem isn't so much the amount of battles its that the battles that have happened have been generally pretty poor. I mean the last battle had another gundam in it. But all that happens was grunts running straight into mikas mace and then the fusion running the whole fight while its pilot screams for backup. Not even the suits distraction was satisfying, the final moments were just stills basically
>>
>>13810818
Assuming that we're not getting a s2, it's already half over. I think it appealing to kids has long since passed.
>>
>>13810820

It is very simple, if they just hired someone who can actually write a story and with a good plot and then hire someone else to do good directing, this would have been great.

Instead they pushed the same old "orphan" angle we have been hammered to death and stretched out the character's personalities and struggle way to far. They should have maintained the pacing they had up to episode 5 and included more space battles, incorporated two sides of a war with the ophans stuck in the middle and developed tension.

This is so far removed from the usual Gundam, that one has to wonder what they were smoking writing this plot. Clearly people of actual talent were not hired to make this or rather, people with motivation to make something good weren't in tis project at all.
>>
>>13810820
More so what will it do to the budget? They clearly a not able to get good looking actions scenes when they are sparse later episodes will just have more by nature

IBO also just lacks MS moving in general. If you think about it having them move about and just be used for mundane stuff was common and gave some character, even 0079 managed this. It helped give them more personality and make them feel like a part of the world, they were a tool used all over not just some side thing. IBO feels more hampered by being a mech show.

>the battles that have happened have been generally pretty poor.
This is a problem and something I've not been able to put my finger on what exactly they do wrong. Something about the fights just doesn't feel proper, they feel like pieces that float doing nothing until you get a clash and a still. It would sort of be okay if the imagery was good but only the first two fights had anything nice.
>>
>>13810765
>SEED tier
Honestly even if you hate SEED the same thing doesn't apply to it because Fukuda is really passionate about it
>>
>>13810774
>Man, IBO IS slow as fuck.

fucking called it, they are using 2 episodes worth of screen time to show something that can be quickly explained in less than half an episode of time in any other gundam shows back in ep 2-3.

Which is really a shame because after dropping IBO for a few weeks and then picking it up back again I am starting to like it even with its cliches, I hope they really start to pick their shit up but I doubt that will actually happen.
>>
>>13810859
It like with AZ as well. There was a lot of passion put in, they just had no fucking idea what they were doing.

IBO they just don't seem to care that much about what they are doing. They just throw in lazy tropes that will snag some of the otaku masses, throw in a kid being hit to be "dark" and call it a day
>>
>>13810800
>minor
It was the best selling TV mecha anime from last year beating out critical darling Fafner Exodus and overhyped garbage A/Z and we do know through Derringer that the Gunpla sold well, AGE set the benchmark to what is considered a failure in this franchise and as long as you're above that you're doing fine.
>>
>>13810857
I don't think space really works with their whole solid weapons vibe. And that stuff really requires skill to get across the right sense of weight and motion that ibis more physical battles require. They did alright on Earth but even then the barbatos was jumping and flipping and twirling its mace too much.
Was it cranks death where Mika tosses his mace and crank deflects it with an axe as if it was a tennis ball only for Mika to catch it again and pile bunker him. It was a really confusing scene and I had to rewatch it to work out what had actually happened
>>
>>13810875
>IBO they just don't seem to care that much about what they are doing. They just throw in lazy tropes that will snag some of the otaku masses, throw in a kid being hit to be "dark" and call it a day

They really pussy out when it comes to death. Like that kid from the first episode or that fucking massacre last week. Fucking show this stuff so that it leaves an impression on us.

Fuck, even SEED got this right.
>>
They should have taken a 3 year break after Reco, got a solid team in place and then made IBO imho. Why rush this out? Clearly there is pressure on the staff to produce this because the quality has taken a nosedive. Fucking hell, we have the prequel, Thunderbolt and IBO wrapping up this year.....there is simply too much Gundam.
>>
>>13810859
I don't hate SEED,I actually kinda like it, but I acknowledge that the series had many issues with its production
>>
>>13810897
Anyone have the overall BD sales ranking for last year? Wasn't it in the top 20 titles or so?
>>
>>13810875
>They just throw in lazy tropes that will snag some of the otaku masses, throw in a kid being hit to be "dark" and call it a day

I get this feeling too especially during the first 10-something episodes, I thought we were getting a 00 with darker themes but instead everything is lightly touched upon and nothing is fleshed out.

>>13810903
Also this, if they rest for a year or so and/or poured the budget of Thunderbolt into IBO maybe it would actually turned out to be good, its probably a safe bet to blame the suits.
>>
File: fall of gundam.png (24 KB, 586x474) Image search: [Google]
fall of gundam.png
24 KB, 586x474
Episode ratings up to episode 14.
>>
>>13810897
>Gundam
>Tomino
and
>10 years old sequel
You can't really be serious comparing them
>>
>>13810897
It sold more than both those? Can I have a source on that as much as I want to believe it. It really shows how ANN have pushed a false narrative

I wouldn't mind Derringer comments either, all I ever heard was Sunrise said it did well
>>
>>13810765
>>13810859
>SEED
>passion
When all your battles consist mainly of stock footage and when you fuck up so bad you have to redo the last episode you're either passionate about wanting it to suck or really fucking stupid.
>>
>>13810903
We're going to look on this period as a time of over saturation and rushed production
>>
>>13810920
He's just not the best director, he fucked up the timetable even with Cross Ange
>>
>>13810912
>Gundam
>Tomino
Yeah man! Victory and Turn A were huge successes.
>>
>>13810900
>I don't think space really works with their whole solid weapons vibe
I can do but you need someone who is proper precise with it. It is the sort of thing that calls for "realistic" physics, stuff like pieces breaking off and their speed carrying enough to kill

>even then the barbatos was jumping and flipping and twirling its mace too much.
That is a big issue in general. It has next to no sense of scale or positioning. Especially with space fights you want good anchor points so you generally know who is commig from where, but in IBO it almost feels like when you enter a random battle in a RPG
>>
>>13810917
http://www.someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view

> Aldnoah Zero - 8733
> Aldnoah Zero Second Season - 6529
> Fafner Exodus - 8124
> Fafner Exodus - 7255
> Cross Ange - 6402
> Build Fighters Try - 4441

> Gundam Reconguista in G 9011
>>
>>13810934
Turn A made 6k during its first run and G-Reco 9k, there's only a 3k difference
>>
>>13810901
>>13810909
It's cause it is baby tier dark. Just have a few big moments where someone gets hit. They don't actually write a narrative using it but have a big moment so that people on MAL can go omg big you guyz see what atra did best gurl so sad
>>
>>13810903
What we know is that IBO was created back when the 00 movie was made. It sat on the shelf a long time. Why? We don't know. I personally feel that it aired the year Wing turned 20 for a reason. Wing was supposed to get something but the novel was dragging along so they had to put something else out. Kind of like Saint Seiya Omega and Digimon Xros Wars.
>>
>>13810920
Let me use enthusiastic instead,Fukada handled SEED poorly, but you can tell his vision for it was grand just from the setting and lore created for it alone.
However his ego caused him to produce what we got, but I still think he was very much excited about SEED.
>>
>>13810942
Sorry,

> Fafner Exodus Season 2 - 7255
>>
>>13810922

Could you imagine G-Reco with 50 episodes? Or IBO with a staff who gave a fuck? Thunderbolt a 26 episode series instead of a rushed 1 hour long series?

Over saturation and lack of planning is what is making these series not live up to their full potential.
>>
>>13810917
http://www.someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view
>Gundam G no Reconquista 9,011
>Aldnoah Zero 8,733
>Soukyuu no Fafner Exodus 8,124
>Aldnoah Zero 2nd Season 6,529
>>
File: clapping genius.gif (668 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
clapping genius.gif
668 KB, 500x470
>>13810942
TSUKAME SUCCESS
>>
>>13810920
Fukuda does have passion. He's shit but he cares about his work. He vehemently defends it stuff on Twitter and defended SEED Destiny for a long time. He eventually got worn down over the years in defending it though. His defense of Cross Ange got him a lot of shit on Twitter and he either deleted his Twitter or made it private.
>>
>>13810942
>Majestic Prince
>4056

Why wasn't it more popular?
>>
>>13810950
My theory is with 00 success but coming to a close they meant to emulate the same thing. Development hell can happen for a lot of reasons but with other projects doing well they didn't have to worry really. But now gundam is doing pretty outside AGE and Try so they want to keep capitalising on that. Seeing as both failures were aimed young they may have decided teen + young adult was the place to go.

Problem is then no one cares about the project at that point, especially Okada who was working on upcoming shows. The studio is also likely a bit tired and when you lack a leader with passion in that situation no one is going to play their A game
>>
>>13810971
He made it private for a while but now it's public again
>>
>>13810946
We don't know how much Turn A sold back then since Oricon didn't release sales data until 2008, everything is really guesstimates and after 2008 re-release numbers. It very much failed when it was initially released but grew a much better reception as it went on which lead to higher sales but it was still dubbed a failure back then.
>>
>>13810911
Can I get these for other gundams?
>>
>>13810974
Slow start, it does seem to have developed a cult following since new mechandise is being released and an upcoming event at AnimeJapan is related to it.
>>
>>13810949
I cannot tell you how much this annoys me.
>have the mc act cold hearted and kill a few guys
Everyone goes "oh, he's sooooo cool and look how MATURE and DARK this show is!"
>create a story that sets a dark tone by using subtle background events,politics,character developement and worldbuilding
"this is so boring"

People don't understand stuff unless it's thrown in their face
looking over this comment I realized I must sound like a reco fan
>>
>>13810955
>Could you imagine G-Reco with 50 episodes?
I can't because that was Tomino's decision, not Sunrise's.
>>
>>13810971
>>13810951
>>13810930
So he's retarded.
>>
>>13810992
Could it finally be the season 2 announcement because the actual war didn't end in the first one?
>>
>>13810982
Can I have a link to it? There are some tweets I want to pull up.
>>
>>13810989
*8.06% 1993 ????!SD??????? (I'm assuming this is the original series of SD Gundam shorts, but I'm not sure)
*6.60% 1985 Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
*6.12% 1986 Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (*6.1276%)
*6.12% 2002 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (*6.1240%)
*5.41% 2004 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
*5.32% 1979 Mobile Suit Gundam
*4.84% 2007 Mobile Suit Gundam OO
*4.47% 2008 Mobile Suit Gundam OO 2nd season
*4.25% 1995 New Mobile Report Gundam W
*4.11% 1994 Mobile Fighter G Gundam
*3.89% 1993 Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
*3.10% 2000 G-SAVIOUR
*2.99% 1999 Turn-A Gundam
*2.75% 1996 After War Gundam X (Original timeslot *3.51%, changed timeslot *1.21%)
*2.56% 2011 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (First Generation *3.22%, Second Generation, *2.33% Third Generation, *2.25% Combined Generation 2.23%)
*2.09% 2004 SD Gundam Force
*2.05% 2010 SD Gundam Legend of the Three Kingdoms Brave Battle Warriors
*1.80% 2014 Gundam Reconguista in G
*1.64% 2013 Gundam Build Fighters
*1.42% 2014 Gundam Build Fighters Try
>>
>>13811001
The story is over
Is... Isamu? I don't really remember MC's name almost killed himself and it would be dumb for him to be able to pilot again
>>
>>13811008
I wouldn't expect so many direct-to-video things to have tv ratings
>>
>>13810999
I giggled,but I guess that's one way to put it.
To me he falls somewhere arpund george lucas' realm of behavior
>>
Show would have been a lot of better if the fucking orphans acted like orphans. Numb to the pain, pissed off at the world, acted emo and weren't all cheery normal teens who weren't abused on a regular basis. Where is the torment of the psychological abuse of being forced to use the AVS or the fact that they are destined to be dead like rats. Seems like they are for the most part well adjusted kids. That pisses me off, I need some damn angst.
>>
>>13810993
That's just how things are. I'm going to be an even bigger recofag and say a lot of viewers aren't very good at consuming media, they need this basic even if it is meant to be a metaphor someone has to explain it in show.

This is why you see lost of dumb posts on sites where it goes all "look at how smart the show is cause this character looked unhappy when someone said stuff. It is so deep and easy to miss" when that is basic story telling which should be expected

Mika is probably on the lower end of the MC kill count because of the lack of grunts but he shit a guy once so now he is so brutal.
>>
>>13811007
@fukuda320
>>
>>13810946
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>13811014
Because they're child soldiers. Not just orphans.
>>
>>13811022
There's a section on that website for pre-2000 anime ya dip
>>
>>13811014

>if the fucking orphans acted like orphans

So all orphans are jaded, bitter fatalists with a murderous streak?
>>
>>13811022
He's probably talking about the Turn A BD releases in 2014.
>>
File: 1451585251792.jpg (183 KB, 1000x1475) Image search: [Google]
1451585251792.jpg
183 KB, 1000x1475
>>13811001
Maybe. Zegapain also has a panel and we all know its for the long awaited 10th anniversary project they've been teasing for two years and the recently announced 2nd season of D.Grayman also had a panel before it was unveiled.
>>
>>13811031
No I'm not, lurk more
>>
>>13811014
>Seems like they are for the most part well adjusted kids.
This annoys the fuck out of me. Especially the little kids that act all happy and cheerful, those gremlins should be flinching any time and adult moves. Hell none of them are even injured. It's one time I wouldn't mind the writing being a bit edgy as it'd make sense in context

This also plays into how badly Kudelia was used. She can show how she is discounted from poor life but she should also show how discounted their lives are. The school scenes would have been perfect for this
>>
>>13811016
Thanks but it looks like his tweets don't go back to when Cross Ange was airing.
>>
>>13811033
>fafner got a sequel
>somehow aqualion did too
>fmp got one
>now zega pain
And we still have no conclusion to Nadesico
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>13811009
While I agree that the MC's fight is pretty much over, there's still some stuff to do with the series.

>They only destroyed the gate
>Rape Prince almost implied he could return
>Could be a deep space journey to the enemy planet
>Or a few years timeskip to validate continued fighting
>Awakenings for the other rabbits

I just want to see Red 5 in action again.

>>13811033
Hope returns
>>
>>13811008

X wasn't that bad, it should have gotten the 50 eps.
>>
>>13811041
They should, I managed to get that official lineart pic of Perolina when I dumped it into the /m/ booru because twitter ain't exactly stable place for official artwork to be.
>>
>>13811012
From all the interviews I've seen, Fukuda was stoked to be working on Gundam. His goal was to bring Gundam back to it's roots, to shows like Combattler V, but people reigned him in and explained Gundam had to be a war story.

Way I see it, he was a happy idiot propped up by the skills and talent of others. The lore was written by someone else and he ignores it when he can.
>>
>>13811048
X was pretty dull for stretches, but not IBO dull as it still had a bit of life to it
>>
>>13811008
>*1.80% 2014 Gundam Reconguista in G
Bare in mind G-Reco first airing was late night.
>>
>>13811023

That is even worse. Child soldiers should be numb to the world and just do as they are told. They should have needed a lot of time to adjust to the outside world but nope they are just happy little campers going to space.

>>13811030

Orphans forced to do slave labour in the hot sun and potentially be blown up from land mines? Ya I think they should be a little more fucked up. How would you feel if you had no parents and could die on your job any time from an explosion? You should be cursing the world for your existence and hate the adults who force you into this. Jaded and bitter at how far they are from normality would have made sense.

>>13811037

Bingo and on point. The Kudelia scene teaching them how to write and contrasting that from their horrible upbringing would have been a lot better but no everyone is cheery and the world is filled with fucking rainbows.
>>
>>13811012
>>13811055
He really just seems like a fanboy in over his head who wanted to make a Gundam anime his own way regardless of quality, it makes me wonder if Cross Ange was closer to his true vision of SEED before Bandai stepped in.
>>
>>13811054
I can only go back to Dec 23rd.
>>
>>13810946
We know Turn A bombed in gunpla sales, selling only 2 million gunpla.
And Victory was already a flop selling "just" 5 millions.
>>
>>13810818
>Give it time
It's been 16 episodes, kids don't buy blurays and counting on reruns won't do the show any good. Though I'm sure the gunpla line is doing great.
>>
>>13811054
Bearfag is that you?
>>
>>13810792
what are odds of this getting a second season
>>
>>13811114
Low. There just not that much story to it.
>>
>>13811126
won't the ratings decide if it gets a second season?
>>
>>13811087
Do we have those numbers for other series?
>>
>>13811135
Not really. If it gets good sales they can still get another season just not on that timeslot.
>>
>>13811114
Not trash enough for a second season.
>>
>>13811101
>Though I'm sure the gunpla line is doing great.
I wouldn't be so sure. I've seen a decent amount of Barbatos and standard graze but not much else. I also don't think they'll do as well selling recolours to an older audiences as many of those will be displaying them so need to account for space and many will do customs so buy the cheaper versions.

Younger audiences will buy something cause it was cool on tv, but there are barely any battles and they look bad
>>
>>13811062
And even then people were really excited for every episode, that late night slot should've made G-Reco flop harder than AGE.
>>
>>13811145
That and the comments on Yaraon say sales have dropped. Kids don't like the show and older modelers aren't interested in IBO kits.
>>
>>13811113
I'm not the Beargguy poster, anon. I'm the gagfag that hijacked the VVV and Cross Ange livestreams
>>
>>13811157
The hype was real as big unexpected shit could happen, venus has spooky skeleton people. IBO has like like maybe one big moment an episode, usually at the end e.g. Fumi dies, mika x kudelia kiss, Gut's brother, space mafia show up

You really see this in the threads when an episode airs raw, we get like 2 or 3 pictures max
>>
>>13811137
Someone posted them on /a/.
Try the archive with the Japanese names of a few series.
>>
>>13811157
>>13811186
Circlejerking about how bad IBO is more interesting than the show.
>>
>>13811162
>modelers aren't interested in IBO kits.
I think the frames will help but certain designs just catch and some don't no mater quality of show.
>>
>>13811015
>That's just how things are. I'm going to be an even bigger recofag and say a lot of viewers aren't very good at consuming media, they need this basic even if it is meant to be a metaphor someone has to explain it in show.

the problem is that anime fans in general and mecha fans in particular are famously monomanaiacal in their interests

they only consume a very narrow band of world media, usually created by the same group of people in the same genre with the same tropes and same narrative failings

when was the last time you heard a gunota talk about a play they saw, or a poetry book they read, or a romance movie they watched? all they know is robots done by the same 8 directors under the same 4 production houses. They're so used to a very specific way a story is told that when something tries something new they don't know how to react, because its literally outside of every element of context they have for storytelling. they repeat the same generic, targetless complaints of "its bad" "lol quality" "so boring" because its something they can't codify inside their existing knowledge base and this fucking scares them.

IBO, G reco, et al all have significant things to complain about, like their treatment of women, questionable politics, and the like. But you know what? I can count on one hand I've seen those complaints on /m/, because the average poster is so utterly artistically illiterate that they literally cannot describe why they don't like something in their own words.
>>
>>13810775
>And right now, it's flopping hard.
Is this actually true?
>>
>>13811186
>You really see this in the threads when an episode airs raw, we get like 2 or 3 pictures max
I really do

I also remember the G-Reco generals being fun as fuck at least compared to the huge shitposting threads outside of it.
>>
>>13811033
If Zegapain actually gets a sequel I will eat my shit
>>
>>13811207

and also: most mecha is, to put it bluntly, Not Good. But since its all some people will consume, their barometer for good and bad storytelling is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>13811214
IIRC the shiposting died down a bit near the middle of the series (since most of the shitposters gave up by then) and the threads were pretty fun.
>>
>>13811214
It's pretty telling that IBO was never able to maintain a general. Even though there were people who liked and like it never built up the same kind of mass support. Though this is due in part to IBO never really having a good meat to get into and discuss, the show is a puddle

And really it never did outside, it had a very small overly positive fanbase but it has been as much of a blip as [insert forgettable no name mech show]
>>
>>13811069

>Orphans forced to do slave labour in the hot sun and potentially be blown up from land mines?

Well then, boyo, you should have specified. Not all orphans think the world is a hopeless deathtrap.
>>
File: 1450461434934.jpg (69 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
1450461434934.jpg
69 KB, 1024x732
>>13811222
Start eating.
>>
>>13811243

That and /m/ is so fucking cancerous it'd be impossible for any IBO fans to have a conversation without a crowd of shitposters drowning them out.
>>
>>13811209
Ratings are worse than AGE's and we're now hearing that kit sales are dropping.
>>
>>13811255
Haha Holy shit that lo
>>
>>13811276

Wow, way to lie.
>>
>>13811243

IBO doesn't generate strong emotions either way because it's very small scope and tame. Very little things happen, characters are meh and the pace is slow.

It's hard to love or hate and after it's over everyone will forget about it unless these last 10 episodes go amazingly right or terribly wrong.
>>
>>13811309
>>13810911
IBO's ratings averaging 2.50% after 14 episodes.

>>13811008
AGE's final average of 2.56%

>>13810402
> Children is do not buy the old man modeler do not have interest

IBO is performing like shit anon.
>>
>>13811214
The G-Reco general was pretty fun, I liked how every week people were expecting GENIUS to die but he kept on trucking.
>>
>>13811383
You don't know how happy I was when Klim finally got a named pilot kill on the last episode.
>>
File: 54913412_p0.jpg (285 KB, 638x850) Image search: [Google]
54913412_p0.jpg
285 KB, 638x850
>>13811389
Man, of the remaining venus globe pilots Klim could have killed it had to be the Chikkara "muscles" Duel.
>>
>>13811255
Is Accel World getting a second season?

>>13811243
>It's pretty telling that IBO was never able to maintain a general.
We only started having generals for GBF and then Reco though.
>>
>>13811410

This was a guy right? Chick had a man's voice
>>
>>13811412
>Is Accel World getting a second season?
Yes, but it's original content (albeit-creator-approved).
>>
>>13811424
A gal anon, testosterone can deepen womens' voices.
>>
I like how we still don't have a translation for that tweet.
>>
>>13811483
We had a tripfag that did translations for things like this but he got banned for some reason.
>>
>>13811545
Because he was a gigantic shit flinging cunt even by 4chan standards.
>>
File: G-Reco.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
G-Reco.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I bashed G-Reco without watching it because I convinced myself it looked stupid and was just following the herd mentality of /m/.

Finished it today and it was a great series that is misunderstood. The concept of how it is hard to follow and the pacing problems are exaggerated imho.

I had to admit my sins on this board because I was treating people who genuinely liked the show like an ass. This is dead serious btw and not a troll. This is a series you need to give a chance and don't let its looks fool you. Anyone I offended I apologize and hope you have a good night.
>>
>>13811412
Indeed. GBF had a pretty steady following here, we nearly got to 300 threads by the end iirc. That went so well that GBFT starting it back up was a natural, and for G-Reco, but where G-Reco's generals stayed pretty steady and generally chill, GBFT ones became the equivalent of everyone in that Zeon bar drowning their sorrows. Lot of disappointment and trolling and only the occasional fleck of hope.
>>
>>13811642
I actually went and watched and enjoyed 00 and while I haven't seen the second season which I've heard nothing good about I also apologise for ragging on it when I hadn't even seen it
>>
File: turn a g reco.png (433 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
turn a g reco.png
433 KB, 600x450
>>13811642
how fucking dare you like something /m/ doesn't.

HERSEY!
>>
>>13811654
>End of the episode where Sekai was going to fit Build Burning
>He notices somebody outside
>Stream goes wild because they think it's a returning character
>Camera slowly pans over to reveal Shia
>Some people think It's Aila and there is a mixed reaction. Tons of disappointment though
>Next episode has Fumina show up and get extremely jealous

All hope for Fumina as a character died in that episode.
>>
>>13811654
And if I recall G-Reco winded up having a higher thread count than GBFT despite the slow start.
>>
File: gself-moonlight.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gself-moonlight.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>13811642
>don't let its looks fool you
Even hardcore haters admit the show looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>13811711
It really doesn't.

The post processing done on the outlines is incredibly distracting.
>>
File: 1450054740582.png (687 KB, 795x695) Image search: [Google]
1450054740582.png
687 KB, 795x695
>>13810491
>Even with AGE it felt like they actually tried to make it grandiose, generation spanning story, even if they failed
Hahaha in what universe
>>
>>13811702
Indeed it did.
>>
>>13811716
*Insert retard maymay here*

Well am I cool yet?
>>
>>13811695
>All hope for Fumina as a character died in that episode.
I thought it was an improvement. Once the tournament started Fumina became a complete non-character. She would outright disappear during battles after dropping off the parts without ever being shown getting shot down, she would just be gone.

After that she actually displayed some emotion again and actually did things during the battles.
>>
>>13810942
In comparison:

>Gundam Tekketsu no Orphans - 10,671
>>
File: RIP Muscles-chan.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
RIP Muscles-chan.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>13811389
It was pretty brutal too, not that many people died in G-Reco but whenever someone did it was kinda fucked up. Rockpie curled up in the fetal position even just before the beam hit his MS.
One thing I liked about the show was the cockpit shots, some of them were kinda bad where it was just tilting or sliding around but in the 2nd half of the show the staff looked like they really nailed down what it's like to be in those things with it shaking, sounds of debris hitting the suit, reflections in helmet visors etc

RIP Muscles-chan. Your gains will not be forgotten.
>>
What we are seeing is gundam burnout again, just like in the 90s. Sunrise and Bandai have crammed new gundams in one after the other every year since AGE with OVAs on top of it. We're getting tired and bored of Gundam, the staff is getting tired and bored of Gundam, and Sunrise is stretching itself thin trying to pump out new series so quickly. So after Four(?) years of continuous Gundam with only a few months break in between we end up with IBO. It's dull, uninspired, even teh staff doesn't seem to care too much, and only gets as much attention as it does because it's gundam and has a big name lead writer who by the sound of it doesn't care too much about the series either and is busy with other projects.

And I wouldn't doubt that there is another gundam on the way next fall.
>>
I really can't understand how casuals like this shit...

What do they like?

Animation? Shit.

The girls? They are cute, but not cuter than any other girls from last season.

The Romance? If only they waited a couple of caps before she started noticing Mika, but no, they forced it since the beginning and it's shit.

The Action? Mika is so inexpressive that it kinda kills the mood a bit. The rest of the MS? They just fly around stuff while Mika kills people.

The plot? I'm not gonna complain about SoL because i enjoy that stuff if only because how bad is the other stuff is. The moment they got into the ship the series went downhill.
>>
>>13811745
It only has one volume out.
>>
>>13811745
>Half price with promo code for Barbz in Extreme Vs Force
>>
>>13811745
>comparing first volume sales to a two cour series average
Sasuga fucking retard-san.

>10,536 6 Gundam G no Reconquista
Marginally better still but half price and all that bullshit.
>>
>>13811765
So what series is doomed to be the next Gundam X and be almost entirely forgotten?
>>
>>13811767

>SoL because I enjoy that stuff

Your entire post is invalidated.
>>
>>13811781
An actual remake of Gundam X. It's gonna go two for two as "the show that aired when everyone was sick of Gundam"
>>
>>13811781
We're watching it now...
>>
>>13811783
Not that guy but I dont think SoL is bad in mecha shows, IBO's is kinda lame though. It's nice to see how people live and do shit in their respective universes.
>>
>>13811742
She just turned into a typical jealous tsundere. It was terrible for her character and Sekai's. She should have remained a hotblooded girl who knew a lot about Gundam.
>>
>>13811794

Saying SoL is not a bad mecha show is like saying Zeta Gundam isn't a classic. It is ludicrous.
>>
>>13811659
>spoiler
Don't listen to them, it's fine. More "traditionally" Gundam than s1 but a perfectly natural progression of the story when viewed in context.
>>
>>13811765
In the 90s they aired 4 consecutive Gundam TV series. In order of popularity they go 3>2>1>4 and the OVAs during and after the last one were both successful. Said third series is the 5th most popular Gundam series of all time after the first three and SEED.

I am actually pretty sure this theory is bullshit and people just didn't like X.
>>
>>13811777
What are the odds IBO pulls a Cross Ange drop?
>>
>>13811783
Go watch Patlabor you fucking newfag cancer.
>>
>>13811812
Saying SoL elements have no place in mecha is as bad as saying mecha series have to be about war
So please stop posting and don't even think about returning until you've watched patlabor or something
>>
>>13811905
Considering it was half off probably bigger.
>>
>>13811872
Very high and unlike CA this doesn't have Nana to keep people interested.
>>
>>13811812
Zeta is objectively shit, though.
>>
>>13811767
>>13811767
>What do they like?
The edge. Same reason Attack on Titan is popular despite its flaws.
>>
>>13811905
>>13811908

Patlabor is subpar at best though, with the second movie being the only thing that's good.
>>
>>13811921
>Zeta is literally perfect, though.
ftfy
>>
>>13810270
TBQH IMO IBO peaked at Episode 7. It all went to shit from there.
>>
>>13811932
>>13811938
These are wrong.

>>13811926
That explains those two faggots.
>>
>>13811926
I can't tell what's worse, Erin's back and forth character development and regression, or Mika's empathy towards others.

Well, actually I do know what's worse. Fuck Erin, he's an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>13810348
> Someone can be seen people , please explain the differences between the colony and masturbation
>tfw they will never explain it
>>
>>13811767
>I really can't understand how casuals like this shit...
>proceeds to point flaws

the point of being a casual is that you dont have a refined taste, so its not contradictory if they like a bad show(or a good show) as of itself.
>>
>>13811957
I think you mean 3
>>
>>13811966

Yes, lord forbid I like the only Patlabor entry that's anything resembling actual quality, and not something mediocre like the TV series. Also, the only fanbase on /m/ that are legitimate edgelords are Getterfags.
>>
When does the godlike OST come out? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1_e3SSE26g
>>
>>13810491
>Even with AGE it felt like they actually tried to make it grandiose
AGE staff was, without a doubt, very dedicated to what they were doing.

IBO? I'm sure they all gave up when Nagai said that he wanted Barbatos to be a poser.
>>
>>13812068
This is incorrect
>>
>>13810524
>Same with fucking G-Reco
Reconguista is the exact opposite of the utter lack of effort that is IBO.
>>
>>13810897
>we do know through Derringer that the Gunpla sold well,
Can i get a source on this?
>>
>>13811243
>It's pretty telling that IBO was never able to maintain a general

Because the generals for the first few episodes kept derailing into two retards fighting over G Reco making them impossible to maintain.
>>
>>13813149
And GBF and Greco both had shitposting as well. They were able to maintain and even grow
>>
>>13813150
Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the show. It's just easy to see why they didn't maintain when they were plagued with shitposting when the show was actually having stuff going on causing everyone to give up and then has been in a completely stagnated state since they went to space. How long ago did they even go into space? Feels like they've been up there for over half the series.
>>
>>13810270
He's saying that it's impossible to have exciting fights each episode like GBF. The intensity of the show will increase as they get closer to earth.

I guess this proves a couple of things. That the lack of fights are intentional and like a lot of people were saying, they hired Nagai and Okada to handle the character interactions since there is little mecha battles.
The other thing is that the end goal is earth, once they get there, the show will likely be over. So there is still hope that there won't be an S2.

>>13810942
The nip sales wiki numbers are a little different

>*8,118 ALDNOAH.ZERO
>*6,097 ALDNOAH.ZERO 2
>*7,700 Fafner
>*7,255 Fafner 2
>*7,371 G-reco
>*5,780 Cross ange
>>
>>13813169
They are probably still using the incorrect first sales data for greco
>>
>>13813184
I wouldn't worry too much about it, I remember a producer once saying that most sales numbers are bullshit. It's just a question of consistency at this point.
>>
>>13813169
IBO would be boring on earth too
mark my words
>>
>>13813169
>The nip sales wiki numbers are a little different
First volume has the wrong numbers.
Check Oricon's top 30 of best selling 2015 anime, G-Reco is in there and the average is a lot higher.
>>
>>13813169
>The intensity of the show will increase as they get closer to earth.
This just sounds like regular plot structure for a Gundam show. The show is ending its run, it's only natural there'd be more fights.
>>
File: steer angry.png (441 KB, 612x720) Image search: [Google]
steer angry.png
441 KB, 612x720
>>13813224
>30 of best selling 2015 anime, G-Reco is in there
Yet everywhere else still tries to call it a failure, even the wikipedia page
>>
>>13813235
There was a guy here who tried to get the english wiki page updated but they werent taking the changes for some reason.
>>
>>13813243
wikipedia has a weird bunch who obsess over it. I remember some idiot fucked up toku pages for ages cause he had different ideas than everyone else
>>
>>13813195
I think it will just end when they reach earth.

>>13813235
Even with 7k it's still in the top 30 anime of the year. People overestimate how much anime sells.
Just like everything that was dissmised just as it was released it will slowly gain followers back. I think Tomino even prophesied that.
>>
>>13810971
>His defense of Cross Ange got him a lot of shit on Twitter and he either deleted his Twitter or made it private
How do you even defend nippleless tits?
>>
>>13811642
>The concept of how it is hard to follow and the pacing problems are exaggerated imho
The weekly experience really didn't help.
>>
>>13811872
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/bd/d/2016-01-28/

Its first day rank had it below the 0083 BD Box.
>>
>>13813250
ANN is considered a reliable news source and will back their coverage over blogs or /m/ threads. ANN mistranslated an article? Wiki will still back what ANN says, and ANN is the only place that covered G-Reco.

ANN's coverage of G-Reco was tailored to fit the "it's a flop" narrative, with all of it's coverage cherrypicked? Urobuchi praised the show when it finished and was never covered, but Otaking dismissing it after a few episodes was. Show gets praised in one of Japan's largest papers and it doesn't get a mention. They never even updated the sales numbers after the error.

In the end, they tell their readers G-Reco was a flop hated by everyone while Cross Ange was successful enough that it could get a sequel. And wikipedia will parrot that.
>>
>>13813331
What I never get is why ANN felt the need to push such a narrative. It isn't like 90% of the idiots reading would even know who tomino is
>>
>>13813336
Clickbait. If their readers (not to mention staff) don't like G-Reco, why would they cover good things about it (other than journalistic integrity)? But if they make it and Tomino look like failures, people will line up to laugh at their expense.
>>
>>13813336
it gives them a chance to show potential sponsors why they should buy ads with the site and get the good reviews and positive coverage that comes with it
>>
>>13813345
>If their readers (not to mention staff) don't like G-Reco, why would they cover good things about it
That kind of creates a chicken or the egg problem. Also depends do they want clickbait that readers agree with or disagree with.

>>13813348
This makes sense but is also a bit of a conspiracy theory
>>
>>13813325
Damn
Gundam Boxsets can be like $200 and 0083 isn't that popular. This doesn't look good.
>>
>>13813336
They mistranslated a piece about Tomino and Attack on Titan, so I guess they want to follow up on the controversy by saying his latest show flopped horribly and was so bad he apologized for it.
>>
>>13813169
>The nip sales wiki numbers are a little different
Those are just BD, the other numbers are BD + DVD.
>>
>>13813455
>0083 isn't that popular

Maybe on /m/, in nipland 0083 is considered a masterpiece by many. It's going to sell +9k and IBO will do 7k first week.

>>13813462
It's not that, the japanese sales wiki doesn't acknowledge the updated oricon sales, and it's using the old numbers.
>>
>>13813470
So that's why it was included in DGWR over 08th MS Team or 0080.
>>
>>13813006
was going to say check archive, but most of the archives that host /m/ content died
>>
>>13813659
What the hell even happened with the archives? I just tried to search for that quote aswell and everything Derringer has posted between Oct 2015 and feb 2012 has been cannibalized.
>>
>>13813735
Moe went down, /m/ wasn't high on the priority list when it came to reuploading everything, lots of shitposting, megas and translations went in the bin
>>
>>13811207
This is one hundred percent true. Mecha fans in general are monumentally sheltered as a result of concentrating on a medium where visual impact takes precedence over everything else. With nothing to compare it to but other mecha with the same failings you get people falling over themselves defending content rather than technique. For a lot of actual human beings out there, IBO involving child soldiers makes it deep, mature, and gritty, regardless of how they're actually handled. It doesn't even enter into the discussion.
>>
>>13811207
>IBO, G reco, et al all have significant things to complain about, like their treatment of women, questionable politics, and the like.

This seems a out of place with the rest of your statement and has more to do with the ideological views of the audience than their lack of exposure to varied media.

You're absolutely right about the lack of breadth held by typical nerd, though.
>>
>>13813735
Derringer doesn't exist he is a figment of our imagination
>>
>>13810911
Episode 14

世帯 個人 KID TEN M1 M2 M3 F1 F2 F3

*1.8 *1.2 *0.9 *2.0 *1.2 *2.2 *0.6 *0.1 *1.4 *1.2 14話
>>
File: WOMEN.png (302 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
WOMEN.png
302 KB, 500x375
>>13813336
ANN hates Tomino because he tells the truth about females and they don't like it.
>>
>>13814565
1.8. IBO's ratings have fallen into G-Reco's range.
>>
>>13811008

Still using the letter O when it's supposed to be a zero. Fail.
>>
>>13814576
Timeslots. G-Reco had a late night timeslot, where only people who stay up to absurd times can watch. Whereas IBO is in the late afternoon/evening, when more people can watch it.
>>
>>13814576
They better do something about it, at this rate the rating will be even more shittier than G-Reco.
>>
>>13811765
The Origin has been doing extremely well through, and before that was the enormous success of Unicorn. If Banrise isn't retarded then they'll see (or will have already seen) the writing on the wall and will make more UC OVAs and ONAs like Thunderbolt, which they already stated was an experiment to see how a Gundam ONA would go.
>>
>>13814600
I think AU Gundam will be dead for a while and we will probably see more UC stuff.
>>
>>13814600
>more UC OVAs
Please no. Make it stop.
>>
>>13814600
>which they already stated was an experiment to see how a Gundam ONA would go.

How has it been going, anyway? I mean, I know people here like it, but as we've been reminded more than enough times, we're not exactly indicative of the watermark for success.
>>
>>13814581
I know, but I'm waiting for ANN to continue trying to say IBO is super popular in Japan if these numbers continue.
>>
>>13814592
>>13814629
>IBO is done
>Similar sales and viewing figure to Greco if not lower
>ANN still tries to claim it is way more successful than other recent gundams
I am calling it. I also bet they'll try and do a bringing gundam to the west better than other series, despite other ones not getting a dub recently apart from Origin
>>
>>13814669
Wikipedia will still say it was well-received and quote nothing but NA reviews.

So, how are the Japanese liking Bandai taking weapons from the suits and selling them separately in sets? I'll admit, it's a bit of a turnoff for me.
>>
>>13814600
> ONAs like Thunderbolt
Yes, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdxTLrTsCBw
>>
So I tried updating the wiki and this faggot reverted everything :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TheFarix
>>
>>13815625
I get in trouble because of him too. Goodbye mecha info on mecha articles.
>>
so where does /m/ get the TV ratings from? There has to be a site.
>>
>>13815625
>42
>This user is a participant of WikiProject Anime and Manga.
>Advent Christian
>Conservative/libertarian
Wow
>>
>>13815625
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TheFarix

He's way too old to be doing this shit.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:TheFarix#Gundam_Reconguista_in_G

Bug him about it if you want I guess. Seems like a real web power tripper.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.