[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your dream mecha game like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 33
File: Anal Program_0 Death-Force.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Anal Program_0 Death-Force.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
What's your dream mecha game like?
>>
Escaflowne arcade with full cockpit.
>>
>>13780474
A Spore game but with Gundams
>>
>>13780474
A grand strategy game like Ghiren's Greed but where you could build your mechs part by part like in Front Mission.
>>
Armored Zone of the Core Enders

Cinematic, flashy action right out of a Japanese Anime and a MUH COMRADES storyline (best dub) combined with Kawamori designs and autism-tier parts swapping and stat balancing
>>
>>13780474
A SRW game with all of my favorite series and minimal Gundam. It will never happen. (J was close, but no getter)
>>
>Dope!
>GETTAAAAAAA TOMAHAAAAAAAKI
>Crazy!
>GETTAAAAAAA BIIIIIIIIIIMU
>Blast!
>GETTAAAAAAA SAAAAAAISU
>Atomic!
>DURIRUUUU HURIKEEEEEEEEEIN! OPEN GET!
>Smokin'!
>DAISETSUZAN OROSHI! OPEN GET!
>Smokin' Style!
>SUTONAAAAAAAA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSHAIN!
>Smokin' Sick Style!
>>
>>13780505
4th gen ac is pretty much a zoe wannabe as far as gameplay goes
>>
>>13780550
Nigga what
>>
>>13780550

Nah meng 4/Answer zip zoopy zappy in terms of movement, but like the other AC games, gameplay centers around short bursts of action, narrative is typical FROM, and melee combat is predicated around single massive strikes rather than the aerial fencing that ZOE sometimes could devolve into.

Also: ACs can't interact with each other in tactile ways
>>
A Metal Gear Solid Dating Sim where you play as Big Boss.
>>
A full on realistic as possible flight sim game of Macross. Though I don't know how you could possibly work out the complex controls for the arms, hands, and legs.
>>
Srw dynasty warriors
>>
A 2D SRW fightan game with sprites by Banpresto and gameplay by someone who can actually into fighting. And Z2 SD proportions.
>>
an oldschool super robot combiner in the style of x-com, with team management, dramatic upgrades, plot twists, and heroic sacrifice as you try to protect the world from an underground empire's invasion.
>>
>>13781217
That's so close to SRW
>>
>>13780474

An open world Gundam MMO that plays like ACE rather than WoW, and allows you to build up bases and armies over time.
>>
File: BURN EVERYTING.png (1 MB, 1201x897) Image search: [Google]
BURN EVERYTING.png
1 MB, 1201x897
A half mech-sim/half openworld SOL adventure

When not on duty, one does their day to day shit, socially interact, buy groceries etc around the city in which they're based, every once in a while reporting back to perform duties, go out on patrol, maintenance, dental check ups and the like.
Occasionally, the city will fall under surprise attack, catching the player off-guard when it's time to scramble, forcing the player to have to make their way back to base as shit is hitting the fan.

Casualties and collateral damage during one's sorties then permanently influence the SOL activities; if one's favorite bakery gets demolished, a waifu dies, the player's car gets totaled, or if one's dining room gets turned into an impromptu triage center, the player will have to adapt and live the consequences of the conflict.

Ideally, a bigger part of the game would be wartime survival, dealing with collateral damages and attending your friend's funerals.
>>
>>13780474
A sequel to Chromehounds with a better campaign and more thought put into balancing the multiplayer.
>>
>>13781422
So The Sims with robots?
>>
>>13781266
>An open world Gundam MMO that plays like ACE rather than WoW,
Because ACE's combat is totally complex enough for an effective MMO, right?
>>
>>13781442

I just meant that I wouldn't want WoW with robots like how SWTOR is just WoW with lightsabers. I would want it to fee like a proper Mecha game in combat. The exact system and level of complexity doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>13781442
Warcraft has 9 million subscribers
>>
>>13781470
Did I say it didn't?
>>
UC Gundam setting and style but with Mechwarrior levels of first-person cockpit simulation gameplay. Fully developed land and space combat.
>>
>>13781438
yes
>>
Wing or 00 like setting with Just Cause like gameplay.
>>
>>13780474
MD Geist beat em up with combat similar to Shadow of Rome.
>>
>>13780474
Xenogears 2
>>
>>13780474
XCOM gameplay with mecha weapon/armor/system research and customization, city and defense (re)building and recruiting/managing pilots.

Eva/Fafner/Pac Rim inspired, you are the masked commander leading a city that's experimental mecha are the last bastion of defense against powerful kaiju and rival humans fighting for what's left of a ruined world.

There will be casualties and suffering.
>>
It would have to have of customization out the ass, down to even insignificant shit like the inside of the cockpit, the seats, pilot, pilot suit, you know shit like that.
>>
>>13780569
They made that, it's called Peace Walker.
>>
Platinum Games + any series I like. A crossover would be phenomenal, but there most likely wouldn't be many playable machines unless it was a bit simpler and clunky like Anarchy Reigns.
>>
>>13780474
That Xbox game that deleted your save if you didn't eject your cockpit before you got shot down and had a $200 peripheral for all the buttons, pedals and switches but updated to current gen graphics-1 and with an advanced simulationist physics engine. Probably throw in three or four different tiers, each unable to cross-link going from Votoms to AC to Gundam and then Super like Big O or Gunbuster. Thanks to the magic of programming adding fictional metals and alloys suitable to the level they're on so that the robots function in their simulated universes.
And then five different online game mode/servers, one for each tier and then a final which intermixes them.
>>
File: Victory-Gundam-49.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Victory-Gundam-49.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
A oyw Gundam game that plays like the bastard child of Eve online and Armored core.

Both sides would be populated by players, and players themselves would be separated into Ship commanders/staff and Pilots.

The commanders control Their and have a tactical overview of friendly terratory and coms between other ships. Basicly Brights.

Pilots obviously pilot Mobile suits and have to hitch rides with the commanders inorder to get to battle zones. they have much less awareness of the overall battlezones when compared to the commanders

Ms play like ac4 but a good bit slower and have a marginally more robust melee system. Parts will be espensive as shit so will by playing as a Zaku2 or a Rick dom for a while, there will also be a damage system where your custom parts/ or suits need to be repaired for portions of time so the majority of the battles will still be done by bog standard ms's

When you die You get sent back to the closest non contested base and have to hitch a new ride out to the battle field

The game is entirely pvp oriented and both sides are playable.

Unique suits like Gundams, or zeongs will be granted to players in the top of the leader boards for respective factions
>>
>>13781738

/tg/ actually has that game in RPG form, fyi
>>
File: 1451624961921.jpg (334 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451624961921.jpg
334 KB, 800x600
>>13781180
>SD
>fighting game
>>
>>13781840
So One Year War Online (WWIIO)?
>>
>>13780474

A cross between Gihren's Greed, RoTK (VII, VIII, X) with new pilot creation, custom paintjobs, custom weapon loadouts, and Mecha Cao Cao. He will save the world from the evil, incompetent Mecha Liu Bei and Mecha Wu which is just a flamethrower on a boat.
>>
Universal Century GalCiv, complete with tech tree with laborious individual tech progression, mobile suit and ship designer, and planet/colony management, diplomacy and trade, except planet management is done on a quickly traversed 3D overworld that becomes the battleground when at war, and you can assign commanders or personally issue orders to your troops and MS units.
>>
Modern take on RAD complete with clunky 3rd person view and cheesy voice acting
>>
>>13781180
I wonder if somebody could hack that touhou 2d fighter
>>
>>13780474
I suppose I'd go for a modernized One-Year War game. A system reminiscent of Mechwarrior 2 or 3, with mobile bases, salvaging, et cetera, and large-scale campaign with multiple mission choices, and a lot of random-generated content for side missions et cetera. A combat system that would require carefulness from the pilot, more than just going out there and flying around like a jackass.

Also, cheesy, intentionally 80's-imitating anime cutscenes all over the place. Also, mission briefings should be anime-styled cop-outs from the original Command & Conquer. That'd be hilarious.
>>
DCS meets Mech Warrior.
>>
M.D. Geist by Platinum
>>
>>13781180
I'm fucking positive I've seen more than a handful of SRW units spriteripped into M.U.G.E.N.
>>
>>13782757
Always sometimes never bet on Heavyarms, anon.
>>
What if... SRW with Custom Pilots like G Generation?
>>
Space combat like Freespace 2
Social Link/Squadron Mate relationship building like Wing Commander or Persona 3 or 4.
>>
>>13780474
Good story, multiplayer with campaign mode, free customization and weapon change.
Something like Crimson Skies
>>
File: v06NzJn.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v06NzJn.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>13781738
I wish there was a Super Sentai version of XCOM. The base game is already like one.
>>
File: 1452999986043.gif (580 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1452999986043.gif
580 KB, 267x199
>>13780542
>Platinum Getter Robo

Platinum is /m/ as fuck, can't say the same for Itsuno
>>
>>13782757
Yeah, but that's not as fun as a polished actual game.
>>
One that plays like that PS2 Votoms game, but also with multiplayer & mech customizing out the ass. Maybe something that once you get to a certain level of multiplayer (either actual level or after so many games played or something) the game generates a nickname for you based off your playstyle & it shows up next to your name so people know their in for some shit.
>>
Why yes they have. Off the top of my head I remember the Exia, the Alvaaron, that MX OG, & I think they Epyon & Lancelot. They all fucking suck though.
>>
Front Mission X Valkyria Chronicles

With a big focus on customization and R&D.
>>
>>13781819
They did Transformers last year. Haven't played it, but people say it's good, if a bit low-budget.
>>
>>13780474
Haven't gotten a chance to play yet, but it's sounding like Xenoblade X
>>
Takes place in a procedurally generated Blame!-styled massive structure in space created by alien civilization long gone, in which you control a mech with 6 degrees of liberty and inertia-based physics and go around looking for things to scavenge, sell and upgrade your mech with while fighting the AI guarding the place.
There's a central hub in which you manage your shit and then you can deploy into different areas of the world, which hold different difficulties, enemies and loot. AI partners can be recruited.
Combat is ACFA in space, but with collision damage so you have to maneuver carefully.
>>
>>13780542
>separating the jets counts as a dedicated dodge button
>>
>>13780474
a game that controls like transformers dark moon games when in mech, has action combat like the batman games, and a shit ton of rpg playability. also i want to seamlessly get in and out of my mech. kind of like hardcore fallout 4 with better combat and rpg mechanics.
>>
File: 1453254195847.jpg (438 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453254195847.jpg
438 KB, 1280x720
Like Xenoblade Chronicles X, except replace the hotkey-style gameplay with AC-like controls in a mech, and the on-foot combat plays like Lost Planet 2.
Have both clunky ground-based mechs that have decent armor and control like V-gen AC (instead of boosters have wheeled feet like VOTOMs) then have paper-armored flying robots that handle like NEXTs.
Customisation on the level of AC.
>>
>>13786872
So then, nothing like XCX.
>>
>>13780474

Macross x project aces

give back zentradi clay
>>
File: dicks.png (129 KB, 169x298) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
129 KB, 169x298
>>13786266
Jesus christ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4mkcuhJk8 i want a home version of this.
>>
>>13786947
this but on pc/ps4 with 20+ people on each map and cross platform playing
>>
>>13786955
VR + the Steel Battalion controller would be a fine replacement for the pod.
>>
File: 1377426695407.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1377426695407.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>13780474
Something like ARMA except with giant robots. You play from first person perspective using a keyboard when you're on foot, and have to switch to two joysticks + keyboard if you want to pilot. If that seems too stupid then just keyboard + mouse.

Heavy simulation (one hit to the cockpit WILL most likely kill you and fry the robot), heavy modding available, based around online team play with dedicated players to the point of making microphones necessary. PC exclusive, Oculus support.

Based either on UC Gundam (engagements a la what we've seen in 08th MS) or Muv Luv.
>>
>>13786927

Same huge open world, RPG elements (levels on monsters, equipment, etc), characters, having team mates, interesting Xenoverse-based story.
Same multiplayer integration with squad missions, hiring players as AI, same exploration/collection mechanics, same mission style.

You can't say that everything in the game depends on the way the combat system works.
>>
>>13786193
My idea is to have one button to shift up (3>2>1) and one button to shift down (1>2>3), as well as a dedicated dodge button. Change dodging would be harder but would count as a "move" that earns points and increases the style bar mor than just dodging.
>>
>>13780542
No points unless the final stage is all the pilots ominously chanting buddhist mantras and absorbing the enemy. The goal isn't to defeat the enemy but avoid absorbing Earth itself.
>>
File: 1402459221303.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1402459221303.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1440
Ace Combat: Macross released in the West
>>
File: Hg_kampfer_illustration.jpg (1 MB, 1142x1600) Image search: [Google]
Hg_kampfer_illustration.jpg
1 MB, 1142x1600
>>13780474
Basically Titanfall/Hawken with Gundams, and a campaign with both Zeeks and Feddies.
>>
A SRW Smash game.

A real time action game that lets me use open gett as an evasive move
>>
Combination of Armored Core, Macross and Gundam.

Would be the perfect mix of robot game with transformable shit and space flight.
>>
>>13780474
>ANAL PROGRAM_O DEATH FORCE
>>
>>13780474
Open world
>>
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Open universe space game, hop in your ship and travel to another planet to see what's there.

Yes, I know quite a few games have tried this. But none have really lived up to the idea.
>>
an eroge where all the characters are robots

I'm not ashamed of my low-hanging fruit ideas
>>
Armored Trooper Titan: Extreme Condition

I just want my Monster Hunter clone with mechs and interesting plot already
>>
File: 1389343719836.jpg (235 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1389343719836.jpg
235 KB, 800x600
>Story/concept
-War time in the future
-You're a person of an unknown faction tying to end the war on your terms
-The factions that have been at war for years makes you enemy #1 and you're constantly defending yourself on your mobile base
-Acquiring new team members
-taking out high profile figures on both sides
-Armored Core tier mecha design

>Gameplay
-You can customize a mecha but also pick some presets(and customize them) as to not get to complicated
-Real time combat
-Fairly small small (EXVS tier) combat arena's as to make each class viable
-No more than 3 weapons each with various cool downs (as to not get too much into missile/beam spam)
-When you destroy a mecha you can take it's "core" or something revengeance style to partially refill your health or fuel
-Slower than Armored Core 4A but not as boost reliant
-boost cool downs or harsh allowing your opponent to line up a shot
-great build variety
-Sniper units can send out turrets/drones to keep units busy (can can get them to snatch cores from long range)
-Melee units get increased boost potential and greater damage for knocking opponents into the environment
-Balanced units are mostly mid range with okay melee
-Trap units and place air mines and have tracking missiles
-Weeb katanna "teleports behind you" mecha
-etc
-Mostly single player focused with tons of good bosses/set pieces
-good multiplayer
-no forced faction system like armored core V
-There's a portable version of this game for vita

Basically a lot of elements of armored core but not as fast with very refined combat.
>>
>>13792863
I'm surprised that hasn't been made
>>
>>13780542
>getter may cry

Dont fucking tease me anon
>>
>>13782139
Please elaborate
>>
>>13793018

>MGR reskin, but with dual axes instead of a katana and Getter moves replacing all of Raidens shit
>>
>>13780474
A Gundam game similar to Star Wars Battlefront 2/3 taking place across multiple eras. Rather than playing as the robot itself you're playing as the pilot controlling the mech which you may freely leave and enter at your leisure. The robots run around on huge maps with destroyable scenery which you either have to take care not to damage or go out of your way to destroy.
>>
My dream /m/ related game comes in three flavours.

The first is a full on 80s OVA third person shooter/driver action game with a semi-sandbox mode that takes you through at least two campaigns. Set in a neo-city environment you either play as a biker gang member or a member of the Police Force driving around, responding to things, doing missions, and wreaking havoc as power armour, robots, motorcycles etc crash and burn around you. Think Bubblegum Crisis+ Megazone 23+GTA with cell-shaded or low poly model graphics.

The second is a first person FPS with some simulator elements that has you play as a Heinleinesque power armoured soldier who is dropped from orbit against other humans, human like aliens, bug like aliens and more. The odds are always overwhelming and it's a struggle to stay alive, using the terrain carefully to jump, pop up, out maneuver and defeat hordes or enemies all the while you and your squad equipped with tactical nukes and more dash around the place, raising hell and completing objectives before being extracted.

The third is a simulation-lite space combat game in the vein of Starlancer/Freespace except you control giant robots and can leave the cockpit. Played from a first person perspective at all times, (although options would be there to see yourself, eg through drones or so) it would have a long, branching campaign with multiple endings dependent on in mission actions and be controlled with flightstick and keyboard. Missions would have you fight around typical space sim stuff plus in and around O'Neill cylinder space colonies with a Gundam/Dragonar esque plotline. Controls would be a mix between Starlancer/Freespace/X-Wing/Tie-Fighter and Heavy Gear 2's space stuff, but with some ground pounding as well for inside intact colonies (Mechwarrior/HG style controls) or even on planetside as there should be a short arc in the campaign where you make planetfall, fighting your way through the atmosphere.
>>
>>13780570
Ysflight exists, as does MACROSS VOXP.
>>
freespace with gundams
>>
>>13786968
>VR + the Steel Battalion controller
how would that even work
>>
File: hms_new012.jpg (74 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
hms_new012.jpg
74 KB, 480x356
A big-budget version of HIGH-MACS Simulator or something like it.

https://youtu.be/ZutWx_P0nFg

I just love the idea of representing mech gameplay in the same style as one of those late nineties/early 2000's action flight sims, like Falcon or F22 Lightning. I want one that's done in the style of DCS or Black Shark or IL2.
>>
A comfy robotic MMORPG like an online Engine Heart, in which Roombas and Tachikomas and whatnot have inherited the earth after humanity has moved on.
>>
File: 1423590421156.jpg (43 KB, 289x369) Image search: [Google]
1423590421156.jpg
43 KB, 289x369
>>13793395
>comfy
>>
Gundam Online but with Another Century's movement and proper space maps.
>>
>>13780476
This.

This is the answer to my life.
>>
Grand Theft Auto, but set in the future with giant robots. Underworld crime shenanigans with mecha setting would be pretty fun I think. Not to mention all the silly stuff you can do in the open world.
>>
>>13794006
I think Saint's Row has something like that.
>>
>>13780504
Thread/
>>
>>13781738
>XCOM gameplay with mecha weapon/armor/system research and customization, city and defense (re)building and recruiting/managing pilots.

XCOM 2 is being released with its devkit.

Mods come to those who mod themselves.
>>
>>13793042

It's a shitty reskin of Dark Heresy called AdEva.

Not worth your time.
>>
A proper sequel to Virtual-On.

It's been 13 years since Marz, what the fuck.
>>
>>13793065
>normal dodge moves are available
>but Open Get dodge gives you Witch Time-style slowdown
Platinum Games should really get on this.
>>
>>13780474
Some sort of brightly colored grand arena shooter big enough for GOTTA GO FAST with RPG elements and lots of customization.
>>
File: mw1fail.gif (19 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
mw1fail.gif
19 KB, 640x400
>>13780474
A mix of:
- DOS 1989 MechWarrior (Mercenarying around the open world, joining factions)
- Early Armored Core (Mechbuilding)
- MSGO (Gameplay/battle pace and scale: from small scale skirmishes to assaults involving hundreds of pilots)

Plus,
- RPG progression for the pilot: skill tree, specialization, etc.
- On PC, with M+KB controls.
>>
>>13785351
I actually just finished my first playthrough and really enjoyed it. I would enjoy something by them that has more of a budget/isn't published by Activision and focuses on mecha. Devastation plays great, but the budget I think hit them hardest in the environment design.
>>
>>13793287
I like this.
>>
>>13793263
You have the controller on your table and VR on your face.
>>
>>13794579
and using braille on the controls?
>>
>>13794579
And how are you going to see the 40+ buttons on the controller with the VR in the way?
>>
>>13794585
i would presume they would have the cockpit in the vr and the controls would be the same.

doesnt seem that hard
>>
>>13780474
Front Mission x Universal Century Gundam
>>
>>13794584
Good point. Would be similar as using keyboard while playing with VR no?
>>
Another Century Episode game with SRW OG Cast, ACE:R didnt count

Melee need to be balanced somehow
>>
File: th (2).jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>13792863
Are we talking androids/gynoids, or straight up beep boop robots?
>>
>>13780474
Something like Super Robot Spirits for the N64, but done EXVSMB style.

Roster would be like
Shin Mazinger
New Getter
Voltes V
DanCougar
Gravion
Raijin Oh
Exkaiser
Ryujinmaru
Granzort
Shining Gundam
Wing Gundam
Gundam X
Dragonar
Layzner
YF-19 Valkyrie
AV Ingram
R-1
Escaflowne
etc.
>>
>>13786935
what? you know you want it too.
>>
Super Robot Musou
>>
File: elite canyons.png (1 MB, 1046x591) Image search: [Google]
elite canyons.png
1 MB, 1046x591
>>13792823
I've been playing Elite Dangerous: Horizons, and it has that, though currently only non-atmospheric landings. But it has literally billions of stars in the Milky Way, nearly a 1:1 recreation. It's really amazing being able to descend from space and have it scale down to the planetary level. The only thing is, there's not much to DO yet on planets except drive around in a rover, shoot things, and collect minerals, but they're adding parts all the time.

But the game is very sandboxy though; if you don't like having a defined goal, you may get bored. There is a community goal right now, people have discovered strange organic artifacts in the Pleiades nebula that may be a remnant of alien life.

Also, if you don't want to play with everyone on the Internet and have the risk of trolls and griefers randomly killing you (as death is very inconvenient when you have traveled 20,000 lightyears across the galaxy) there is a "Solo Play" mode, and a Group Play mode that lets you play with just your friends.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZRpbdNDQk
>>
>>13794103
>up against boss
>the instrumental of Heats' verse is playing
>hit the boss' weak point
>ATSUKU NARE YUMEMITA ASHITA WO
>>
>>13794766
Why not both? The Crushinator needs love as much as gynoids do
>>
File: 5 deep 9 you gayboy.jpg (166 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
5 deep 9 you gayboy.jpg
166 KB, 1440x1080
>>13790254
this but the localize it as robotech
>>
>>13789577
>nut using the d-pad to change like in the macross psp
>>
>>13780474
A 2D SRW fighter.

The characters come in fixed pairs like the Alteisen and Weissritter, Valhawk and Arms Arcus, or Valsione R and Cybuster. You can choose to play only one with 1.5 x health with the other machine giving support attacks. Some are forced single units, like Ryukouoh and Kouryuoh.
>>
>>13796607
Frontier D-Pad is kind of inefficient-- in a CUHRAYZEE game, every button is important.
Think ACE2 VF-1, but with the ability to go right from Battroid to Fighter.
>>
>>13780504
>>13781442
>>13781535

This
>>
Actually, something along the lines of a God Mars action RPG is what I'd want. The show itself was dumb as hell, but it had all sorts of opportunities for really neat fights that would work well in a video game and had a cool setting

>Assassin comes to kill Mars
>They fight with rayguns and psychic powers
>Mars is driven into a corner
>Jumps on a hoverbike to make his escape
>HOVERBIKE FIGHT
>Bad guy calls in the fleet for reinforcements
>Mars manages to rush over to the base to jump in the Cosmo Crusher
>Suddenly Star Fox style shooter
>Big enemy appears immune to lasers.
>GAIIAAA
>Or alternatively, Mars is able to call on any of his six robots to try and dispatch the threat individually, but he can use the other five for support. You get bonuses for completing the mission without fusing into God Mars
>Robot combat plays much like on foot combat, but slightly slower. However, each hit has a far more visible impact. Different ESP powers are available while piloting

I'd be okay with that or a Shin Mazinger game done in the style of No More Heroes.
>>
File: bonecrusher2-1.gif~c200.gif (525 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bonecrusher2-1.gif~c200.gif
525 KB, 200x200
>>13780474
Racing with rollerblading mecha
>>
File: jobbed.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
jobbed.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>13800498
This nigga knows what's up.
>>
>>13780474
Dark souls freedom of gameplay and exploration, armored core customization and esthetics. Stupidly of course.
>>
File: Nirvash_surf.jpg (43 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Nirvash_surf.jpg
43 KB, 384x384
SO HERE I AM

DOIN' EVERYTHING I CAN
>>
>>13800498
The closest you'll get is playing Tribes
>>
>>13800861
Isn't there an Eureka Seven game on PS2?
>>
>>13785142
Chroma Squad is kind of that
>>
File: techromancer.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
techromancer.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
It already exists.
>>
>>13801914
Yeah and it sucks like every other TV show/movie game adaptation.
>>
>>13802090
The PS2 VOTOMS game looks alright
>>
>>13802017
Okay, picture this: Tech Romancer but with online support, better graphics, a few more animated scenes, and more mecha.
>>
File: 777238-gundam0079_jpn_front.png (4 MB, 1415x1406) Image search: [Google]
777238-gundam0079_jpn_front.png
4 MB, 1415x1406
This with a Steel Battalion controller.
>>
>>13802090
It's basically an OVA with a bunch of shitty ACE gameplay in between cut-scenes.

Seriously though why didn't they just make an ACE clone instead of a shitty knock-off?
>>
File: 1419142325617.jpg (105 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
1419142325617.jpg
105 KB, 770x578
>>13802281
Did we just become best friends? I think we did.
>>
>>13802127
It did have Online support (The Japan-only Kikaioh (JP name for TR) -For Matching Service-), but the rest? nah.
>>
File: 1445373380348.jpg (300 KB, 1000x960) Image search: [Google]
1445373380348.jpg
300 KB, 1000x960
Browning, but with actual level design and better controls.
>>
File: ZCV33.jpg (552 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
ZCV33.jpg
552 KB, 2448x1836
>>13802281
I've got one of these for the DC
it's kinda wonky for RftA, but even with "aim via stick, move via hat switch" it still plays a lot more smoothly than the DC's default controller since you can do both at once.
>>
A high speed action game where your robot has the so-called "plot armor" that unfun cynics claim a lot of MCs have. Instead of managing a life bar, you'll be racing against the timer to complete objectives in each stage. Fail to complete goals within their time limits, and that will be your game over. You can choose between multiple robots, and each will have a faster transformed state to facilitate reaching your goals. The controls will be twin-stick style, and each level will be sprawling cyberpunk cities, arenas, etc.
>>
>>13802281
You can actually play this with a Steel Batallion controller.

1. Get PC.
2. Get Steel Batallion controller
3. Get Xbox controller to USB connector
4. Get the fix that allows you to use the SB controller on a PC.
5. Get decent dreamcast emulator
6. Get Keypadder and set it up for the SB controller.
7. Play with Rise from the Ashes with SB controller.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492 KB, 602x566
>>13780474
One without space rat scum.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.