[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heaven and Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: bestgrill.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
bestgrill.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
So I just got around to watching heaven and earth.

Nice visuals but, is there somewhere on the internet that explains all the stuff that happens in the movie, because some stuff I get but some stuff not so much?

Like, how did kazuki come back near the end? It was like he just literally popped out of the guy in the purple fafner?

And then at the end that same guy assimilated the nuke?

And what was the whole point of the enemy mir/kazuki's mom reaching out to the islands mir? They said to be reborn, but why and what does that mean?

Apparently the island's mir is dissolved in the air? Huh? How, and why for what purpose?

And I'm sure there's more I don't understand but my memory is shit and I'm not particularly good at picking out mistakes and inconsistencies in movies.

If you know how any of this shit works, please share. Honsetly evangelion was abc's compared to this.
>>
You mean Soushi, and he was being kept "alive" by the friendly Festum.
>>
>>13777643

I got that, but when kazuki appeared to fight the purple guy more earlier, it was like he was enveloped in green crystal and all of the sudden mark sein popped out.
>>
The purple Fafner is Mark Nicht, the one the Festum used at the end of the first season. It and Sein have assimilated eachother a few times at this point, and then either overpowered the other or escaped. Kurusu, the friendly human-like Festum, didn't want to hurt Kazuki in the first place anyway.

The island was using up all of its resources to help the core grow. In normal situations that would be taxing, but fine, but the island was under attack. That means the core is extra fragile while it's growing, and the island can't use its shields or anything because all of the resources are being used up. Mjolnir, the Festum that looks like Kazuki's mom, sacrificed its own life to be used as energy for helping the new core grow and keep the island safe.

The island's Mir was always in the air. They talk about it a bit in the first season, but it transformed into that state to benefit the island, the island's Mir basically controls the entire biosphere on Tatsumiya. That's also why some of the adults are dependent on it, inside the island's atmosphere it can maintain their health.
>>
>>13777639

Nicht assimilated Sein when Kazuki brought it away from the island, but managed to escape from it thanks to Maya and Kouyo weakening it

He didn't assimilate the nuke but tried to shield it, that's why he and most Eurus got roasted anyway

Kazuki's mom basically did what the guy before me said, the Mir that created Kurusu wasn't reaching for the island but just wanted to assimilate the island Mir without fighting.
If you mean the reborn at the end Kurusu just told the Mir to start its regeneration process which was stopped by the Mir itself because it didn't want to feel pain again (which was Soushi's blessing etc etc)

The fourth question was answered pretty well by the guy above me again
>>
File: What is Mir 1.jpg (618 KB, 1280x3600) Image search: [Google]
What is Mir 1.jpg
618 KB, 1280x3600
Muh mir
>>
File: What is Mir 2.jpg (616 KB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
What is Mir 2.jpg
616 KB, 1280x2880
>>13779224
>>
File: bstgrlhr.webm (56 KB, 522x404) Image search: [Google]
bstgrlhr.webm
56 KB, 522x404
>>13779224
To think that turned into this. How blessed we are.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.