[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Freedom > Justice > Iraqi... I mean Strike Freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Freedom_Gundam_girl.jpg (245 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_Gundam_girl.jpg
245 KB, 1024x733
> Freedom
> Justice
> Iraqi... I mean Strike Freedom
> Infinite Justice

Is it only me or these does sound like somthing /m/urrica (or at least /m/ichael Bay) would come up with when they make a wepon?
>>
File: shigi.png (48 KB, 385x381) Image search: [Google]
shigi.png
48 KB, 385x381
America already makes weapons
>>
>>13773551
I refuse to believe that the US DoD heads can be THAT tacky.
>>
File: Knight_Justice.jpg (845 KB, 2068x1517) Image search: [Google]
Knight_Justice.jpg
845 KB, 2068x1517
Apparently, the original idea was to call it "Super Freedom", until the rape club thing happened:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Free

And Infinite Justice had a different name before.
>>
Just wait for the manifest Destiny gundam.
>>
>>13775136

Ethnic Cleansing Gundam.
>>
File: Armageddon_shuttle_model.jpg (94 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon_shuttle_model.jpg
94 KB, 800x508
>>13773551
still waiting on that Independence Gundam.

>>13775125
>Knight Justice Gundam

yuck, they were just throwing words together trying to come up with another name that sounded cool in Engrish.
>>
>>13775140
We Pledge Allegiance To The Flag And To The Republic For Which It Stands One Nation Under God Indivisible With Liberty And Justice For All Gundam
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (203 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
203 KB, 1200x852
Makes me wish for a Gundam Musume OVA.
>>
>>13775140
Soaring Eagle Gundam
>>
>>13773551
Well, Fukuda is pretty much the Gundam equivalent of Bay.
>>
>>13775188
We Pledge Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States of America And To The Republic For Which It Stands One Nation Under God Indivisible With Liberty And Justice For All Gundam
>>
>>13775140
Nah, that'd be the Serbian Gundam. A new G Gundam would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>13776487
I knew I forgot something.
>>
aanybody got that screencap post about Calamity Gundam?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.