[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Gundam Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Colony-nations-war.jpg (98 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Colony-nations-war.jpg
98 KB, 640x360
Can anybody guess what these other MSs could be? Wait...is that a DOM? There's no way the EXA-DB would have data from other timelines unless...wait.
>Rose of Hermes blueprints
>Winter Palace
>Veda
>GA (Gundam EXVS)
Is it possible that they are just the same thing?
>>
>>13764388
It's most likely just a callback/easter-egg. Don't sweat your noggin over this, pal.
>>
>>13764388

> Winter Palace

I think you mean Black History. The Winter Palace was it's physical location, but it was used for several purposes and not just storing the Black History. It was arguably not even it's most important function, since keeping the vast majority of their population alive in stasis is presumably more important to most people than historical records, regardless of how apocalyptic.
>>
>>13764394
This.

Same reason for all the older Gundams in the crowd shots of G Gundam. It's not meant to be stone cold evidence - it's just the animators/artists having a little fun.
>>
>>13764426
But what if those older Gundams were replicas that were reproduced later on? Just like the Borjarnons.
>>
>>13764443
Seeing as the show was made before Turn A was even a concept, I wouldn't bet money on the staff thinking of it that way.
>>
>>13764426

I'd say the scenes of G, Wing and X in Turn-A's black history (and Corin's memory) were just that initially too. They grew to be more over time, but I think it was just the production team putting them in for references and fun at the time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.