[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Front Mission thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
can we have a Front Mission thread?

I got this game for free on the PC from a a giveaway and the game made me miss Front Mission 3.

Tell me, the Kazuki route in Front Mission 3 is a fake rumor, right?
>>
Man that cover art looks way different from the character designs
>>
File: fm4-wanzer-zenith.jpg (106 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
fm4-wanzer-zenith.jpg
106 KB, 850x850
>we will never get Wanzer model kits because FM is not popular enough
>>
File: fm4-wanzer-blizzaia-l.jpg (101 KB, 670x950) Image search: [Google]
fm4-wanzer-blizzaia-l.jpg
101 KB, 670x950
>>
>>13759853
;-;
>>
>>13759853
b-but we got free papercrafts
>>
>>13759832
Trying to play this but it's so bland. Also I wish there was a way to test weapons before buying them.
>>
>>13759832
Shit game. Worst 60 bucks. The fact that they had the nerve to call it evolved says a lot about Squeenix's opinion of what the future of gameplay is.
>>
File: fullsize_wanzer.jpg (373 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
fullsize_wanzer.jpg
373 KB, 1000x733
>>
File: nwLRkcR.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nwLRkcR.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Did anyone play 5?
>>
I just wanted to be a Hua Lian Rebel and watch as this super old guy kicks a wanzer in half which is less impressive when you realize its a Rekson
>>
>>13759853
The Wanzer action figures are apparently really good and really stupidly cheap on Ebay because FM is unpopular.
>>
I want to post here but I just started 4. Have fun guys.
>>
>>13760765
fucking Randy
>>
>>13760765
Yea I emulated it. Pretty good, man.
>>
>>13760810
>really stupidly cheap on Ebay

I just checked, they are not.
>>
File: ivanonva.png (235 KB, 411x696) Image search: [Google]
ivanonva.png
235 KB, 411x696
>>13761202
you're gunna have a good time
>>
>>13759832
I need to buy the other games. I have 4 and the DS version and I love them both. I also want the shoulder sheilds to return so you can stack them with the arm mounted in a mission that would require them. And two new tanks and Helicopter units that you could use. And a weight limit that lessens the effectivenesss of Jetpacks to a degree. And the ability to save your builds on your file that you can repurchase at the shop (once a unit) so you could eventually have the bestest units, and not feel defeated for beating the game like in 4. And the ability to keep purchased skills and levels gained, but make it so that the enemies will start at lv. 35.

I wish I could have played FM5 too, but there will be no more probably because of evolved... T_T

Someone should make something like FM with gameplay similar to the original Valkyria Chronicles game. That might be interesting...
>>
>>13761461
>I wish I could have played FM5

I thought there's a completed translation patch for Front Mission 5
>>
>>13761461
Alternatively, you can wait and see if Finlander's Super Robot Wars Eternity project can ever get finished, since Front Mission is in its roster.
>>
File: 18-Full_Gloria_Leguizamo.jpg (104 KB, 392x700) Image search: [Google]
18-Full_Gloria_Leguizamo.jpg
104 KB, 392x700
>>13759832
>>
File: Darril FM4 IZO.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Darril FM4 IZO.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
best usn coming through
>>
>>13759853
>tfw I'll never get my Vyzov and Oborona models
>>
>>13760765
I went through the survival sim 5 times, 100 levels of pain 5 times+RP grinding to actually level my stuff up. I'm never doing that again.
>>
>>13760794
Don't bully the Recson! It tries its hardest!
>>
>>13762527
There is. If you at all care about FM it's impossible to miss it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.