[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubuki Buranki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: BubukiBuranki.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BubukiBuranki.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
Loli and Shota Rangers was honestly far better than I expected. Granted I started with pretty low expectations
>>
>Yukinori Kitajima
Well, no wonder. Looks like they lucked out in regards to picking the writers.
>>
The mechas look good.
>>
>>13756130
Yea, I think it was done by the same guy who made Captain Earths and the Aquarions
>>
>>13756058
I did not expect the weapons to transform into robot limbs and the show to turn into /m/ but holy shit it was awesome when it did.

Really enjoying it, I gotta say.
>>
>>13756096
Don't you mean Jiro Ishii?
>>
>>13757104
They both seem to be in, at least.
>>
>>13757129
Ah. I was not very familiar with Yukinori Kitajima but it seems they two have actually worked together a lot? What's Kitajima known for?
>>
>>13757150
He and his writing team are primarily known for the Wii VN 428: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de. Also, among other things:
>Phoenix Wright Vs. Professor Layton
>Senran Kagura (3DS installments and anime)
>Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
>Okamiden
>Chaos Rings
>Fire Emblem Fates' third story path, Invisible Kingdom
>>
>>13756058
>Loli and Shota
They're all 16 years old, though.
>>
>>13756058
Is there a reason why I'm supposed to be rooting for the protagonists? They're kinda petulant assholes, which makes sense since they're teens, but I'm going to need a more pressing reason to not root for the bad guys who are not only older and more mature, but also dress a lot better. When everyone is an asshole, I side with the asshole who looks good in a suit.
>>
>>13757838
I don't think there is? I think the villain is just as much of a protagonist actually, at the least the whole ED is dedicated ot her.
>>
>>13757262
They look like lolis and shotas at least
>>
>>13757838
Are we watching the same show? Only asshole on the protag's team is Hii-chan, everyone else is pretty chill. Also there's that about the villains being family killers and Bubuki traitors and such.
>>
I watched this show last week. It looked pretty good when you have no expectations. My only thought watching though was, so is this his sister now?
>>
>>13758639
You will get the answer in episode 2.
>>
>>13758639
No. She has been 16 years old for 24 years. She can't be his sister. I do admit that I had the same impression during this episode before her age was revealed.
>>
>>13758639
I don't know about that, all I know is that she does things to my dick
>>
Looks interesting so far.
And I thought this would be a backlog season for me. so many surprise shows
>>
>>13758996
also dat engrish op
>>
>>13758998
I like the ED even better
>>
>>13758579
>obvious asshole "leader"
>Green hair asshole who enjoys killing people ans starting fights
>tells jokes at the wrong time asshole
>Not so much an asshole, but overly kind to the point of genericness girl
>so far really bland protag

I just don't have a compelling reason yet to root for these guys.
>>
>>13761280
So you prefer the child-beating murderers?
>>
>>13761280
>tells jokes at the wrong time asshole
What, she was just the usual ditzy type girl who is also funny, how is that considered a asshole behavior. Like I said the only asshole on protags team is Blue boy
>>
File: 1453099793683.png (391 KB, 599x614) Image search: [Google]
1453099793683.png
391 KB, 599x614
40 years old.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.