[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll win over the enemy with the power of my 3 songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Macross-7[1].jpg (71 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
Macross-7[1].jpg
71 KB, 500x396
>I'll win over the enemy with the power of my 3 songs used over and over and over
>>
deltafags will support this post.
>>
>>13733695

Im sorry I can't hear you over the sound of a space elf vampire orgasm
>>
>>13733695
The first episodes when they only have one song, that was hard to get through
>>
this entire series was hard to get through, I only trugged through it because it was macross
>>
the entire franchise was hard to get through, I only made it because it's mecha
>>
the entire genre was hard to get through, I only made it because it's anime
>>
the entire medium was hard enough to get through, I only made it because it was tv
>>
the entire concept was hard enough to get through, I only made it because it's within the physical realm
>>
The beauty of Saturday Night!
>>
Totsugeki Love Heart and Planet Dance would have had better impact if they weren't just the battle theme.
>>
Oh, so Macross 7 has as few songs as SDF Macross? Figures. I was looking forward to watching it too...
>>
>>13733785
post more damn you
>>
>>13735802
It probably has more, but the way they replay the music along with whole scenes makes it feel so much worse.
>>
>>13735802
It has more but they make the songs as the series progresses so early episodes when they just have a few and are playing them constantly it gets pretty annoying
>>
>>13735802
It has many more
The overuse of totusgeki and planet dance just adds impact to whenever basara whips out holy lonely night or submarine street
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.