[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-13-33-27.png (484 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-13-33-27.png
484 KB, 720x1280
Anyone can tell me what exactly Unicorn Gundam Gunpla is this one?
And what accesories have ? I bought it bc it was cheap but idk exactly how good it is. It will be delivered this monday
>>
>>13728553
It's the HGUC. Comes with a shield, the beam magnum, four beam sabers, and two beam saber effect parts.

If you paid $30 for it, you kind of got ripped off: thing's $25 at the most.

I hope it at least had free shipping.
>>
File: received_752113421561525.jpg (67 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_752113421561525.jpg
67 KB, 1536x2048
I paid 9 dollars and about 15 with the shopping and everything. I thought that came with the bazooka and some hands too. I got this pic of the beam saber and one hand only tho, im going to ask to the shop about the sabers
>>
The HGUC Unicorn split its accessories (and beam saber effects) between Unicorn and Destroy Modes. Destroy got the magnum, Unicorn got the bazooka.

And yes, it has some alternate hands, but that's just standard for most gunpla these days so I didn't bother mentioning it.
>>
Thanks for your info. I got kinda confused about the shield stickers, i havent found another model with those
>>
Do you know if theres any piece that i should ask for? Maybe one easy to loose ? It seems like the shop have all the models already build and outside the box
>>
>>13728563
Im no sure if thats the right rifle
>>
>looks like HGUC unicorn NTD mode
>the beam sabers are from some other kit
>that open hand is from some other kit
>a fucking zaku machine gun

what an odd bundle
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.