[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Kamille have piloted this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: h83_02.jpg (101 KB, 602x650) Image search: [Google]
h83_02.jpg
101 KB, 602x650
Would Kamille have piloted this?
>>
>>13723145

No, he was supposed to pilot Re-Gz in the original drafts. But as his character was changed to Gyunei, they gave it to Amuro instead.
>>
Jagd Doga is too beautiful.
>>
>>13723358
Yeah but who's side was he on?
>>
File: neo AEUG.jpg (358 KB, 968x1200) Image search: [Google]
neo AEUG.jpg
358 KB, 968x1200
>>
>>13723556
The side of justice.
>>
actually can someone post a picture of the jagd doga in gundam colours?
>>
File: gun.jpg (162 KB, 647x900) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
162 KB, 647x900
>>13723670
>>
>>13723358

Is there someone out there who actually believes this unsourced and completely nonsensical horseshit?
>>
>>13723813

But Tomino confirmed it in a recent interview.
>>
>>13723818

I'm sure. You'll have no problem linking to it then?
>>
>>13723556
Why would Kamille ever side with Char?
>>
File: s640x480.png (360 KB, 640x540) Image search: [Google]
s640x480.png
360 KB, 640x540
>>13723818
>>13723813
>>13723358
>Amuro and Kamille in love

I'm not sure how to think about this. Kamille would be an adult at this point, so it's fine I guess.

Wait...

>with Amuro's love, Kamille actually grows the fuck up and isn't a total psychopath anymore.

I take that back,I want this now and never knew I wanted it till now.
>>
>>13724433
>Even though piloting the Gundam only brought him pain and misery, Kamille continues to fight for the sake of Amuro
>because Amuro knows better than anyone that Kamille is a man's name

FUND IT

Somebody make this fan fic already.
>>
>>13724433
Kamille already grew up by the end of Zeta and has Fa.
>>
Kamille hated the Federation as much as the Titans. Char could probably twist words to make Kamille believe that he's doing the right thing for the Earth and Newtypes.
>>
>>13724589
Kamille always just thought of Char as his handsome blonde senpai anyway
>>
>>13724589
>Char could probably twist words to make Kamille believe that he's doing the right thing for the Earth and Newtypes.

Unlikely. He acknowledged Char's value as a political figure, but as a human being, he was pretty fed up with him by the end of the series. Especially after the fuck ups with Axis and Reccoa.

Plus, given how Kamille felt about
a) people who are totally okay with mass murder
and
b) people who feel no qualms whatsoever about manipulating and discarding others to suit their own ends

Even if he started with Neo-Zeon, after Fifth Luna and weaponizing Quess, it's more than likely Kamille would be telling Char to jump up his own ass.
>>
>>13724589
I don't think so. I mean he might get Kamille along at the start, but once he started dropping colonies onto the Earth's surface he would probably jump ship and turn against him.
>>
>>13724589
>>13724848
>>13724881

Some good points. Maybe Tomino was going to keep Kamille mind-fucked that way he could control him. I'm not sure how he would have had the ReGZ unless he would have defected to Neo Zeon or Anaheim would build it specifically for him.

In the end, Kamille would have messed up the whole "Amuro and Char's final duel" that the movie was building up to. An interesting "what if" though
>>
>>13724819
Did you watch Zeta?
>>
Could you imagine CCA with Kamille, Amuro and Char?
>The begining scene with Amuro fighting Kamille and Char
>Kamillle confused about what he's doing but sticks with Char because he thinks its ultimately the right thing
>Amuro forced to kill Kamille
>Amuro and Char's duel becomes that much more personal
>Also I would have Amuro pilot a Zeta Plus until he gets the Nu Gundam
>Kamille would pilot a custom Bawoo with psycoframe like the reBawoo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.