[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you warm me about this /m/? Why did this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why didn't you warm me about this /m/?
Why did this happen?
>>
You get to burning, anon.
>>
>>13719190
You didn't drop the series the moment Gai was killed? You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>13719298
That's the first episode anon.
>>
It's gonna worse before it gets better, man
>>
>>13719298
Gai is shit though. If anything, him dying should give you incentive to continue on since you no longer have to deal with his obnoxiousness and stupidity.
>>
>>13719190
If it makes you feel better, the little girl survives. Her mom doesn't, nor does anyone else in that shelter aside from Akito, but the kid lives.
>>
>>13719298
>>13719805
every thread
>Gai was the best and everyone else fucking sucked, what a garbage anime
>Gai was an annoying cunt and I'm glad he died
someone will go on about Kamina any second now
>>
>>13719922
Except the show really, really doesn’t convey it that way. Simon was forced, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY the punching, the rocks, the downright condescending statements, and for as much as fans like to spout “oh the manliness is just an act” we rarely if ever see the facade shatter, up until Kamina’s death, we’re suppose to find this downright BULLY inspiring somehow and swallow this pro-patriarchy tripe as we see Simon go from a shy, nervous depressed boy, into the same poisoinous amalgimation of “manliness” and male culture.
>>
>>13721997
Clawshrimpy put your trip back on
>>
>>13721997
Go to bed, Clawshrimpy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.