[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you get if you put a Flash System, Psycoframe, Bio-Computer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: quality mongolian robot show.gif (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
quality mongolian robot show.gif
1 MB, 960x720
What would you get if you put a Flash System, Psycoframe, Bio-Computer, Super Mode thing from G Gundam, Quantum Control System, and Zero System in a mobile suit?
>>
>>13717984

A dead human whose brain suffered from sensory overload in a machine the size of a battleship and with all the combat utility of a battleship outside one random instance that you can't predict, cause or control where literally anything could happen and it's just as likely to help the enemy as to help you.
>>
>>13718009
>a machine the size of a battleship and with all the combat utility of a battleship
That doesn't sound so bad.
>>
File: 1445871575261.jpg (100 KB, 547x511) Image search: [Google]
1445871575261.jpg
100 KB, 547x511
i want to see a series where two armies of these things go at it
>>
>>13717984
Flash System is completely irrelevant, it's basically just psycommu on a larger scale.
>>
>>13718821
Its called Heavy Object, and it isn't great.
>>
>>13719166
Heavy object is such a /m/eh show.
Everything is ok but just flat and boring (like the main girl's chest)
>>
File: Maximum Liberty Gundam.jpg (179 KB, 964x810) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Liberty Gundam.jpg
179 KB, 964x810
Something that may just be able to beat the Liberty Gundam.
>>
>>13717984

How about a machine lined with psychoframes, implemented with Alice, ZERO, EX-S AI, Bio computer, a true twin drive system, and fused with ELS?
>>
>>13717984
I feel the only person who could even use some shit like this is ELS Setsuna
>>
File: unicorn_full_armor_ka.jpg (911 KB, 3500x1878) Image search: [Google]
unicorn_full_armor_ka.jpg
911 KB, 3500x1878
>>13717984
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.