[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I started playing Zone Of Enders and I kind of realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: meca15-2.png (152 KB, 545x600) Image search: [Google]
meca15-2.png
152 KB, 545x600
Hey guys I started playing Zone Of Enders and I kind of realized that Tomino got the idea for the Mack Knife from the Jehuty. Thoughts?
>>
You do know Tomino had nothing to do with the mech designs, right? The mobile suits in G-Reco were designed by Akira Yasuda, the guy behind King Gainer's Overmen and Code Geass' Knightmare Frames.
>>
>>13710819
>Mack Knife
>Looks like Jehuty
Those two things look nothing alike.
>>
File: lb.jpg (38 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
lb.jpg
38 KB, 500x613
>>13710819
Oh look, it's snapshit being a retard again.
>>
>>13710819
Come on snap-fag
Do some research
>>
>>13710849
I'm pretty sure Ippei Gyobou designed... everything...

>>13710854
>Those two things look nothing alike.

They don't look alike but they function similar.
>>
>>13710908
No.

Akiman for sure designed the G-Self, Rectern, and the Mac Knives.
>>
File: Jehuty lineart.jpg (911 KB, 3402x4781) Image search: [Google]
Jehuty lineart.jpg
911 KB, 3402x4781
>vagina missiles
>"Cock"pits
nope
>>
>>13710908
>They don't look alike but they function similar.

That Jehuty transforms into a boomerang or that they're both bipedal robots?
>>
File: 1323734877444.jpg (94 KB, 596x392) Image search: [Google]
1323734877444.jpg
94 KB, 596x392
>>13710819
How the flying fuck did you even reach that conclusio-
>snapfit-kun
Okay that explains it.
>>
>>13711121
I swear, there must be some sort of conspiracy theory where some anons deliberately troll post as retarded tripfags to provide entertainment for the rest of us.
>>
>>13711150
Shhhhhhhh!.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.