[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im trying to remember this anime i watched when i was 3-6, im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mech anime.jpg (65 KB, 576x706) Image search: [Google]
mech anime.jpg
65 KB, 576x706
Im trying to remember this anime i watched when i was 3-6, im 20 now. It was on a VHS tape.

These are the things i remember:
Its a mecha one.

There is scene where a woman dives into the ocean in a bathing suit and there is a super long close up on her when she dives.

There is a little kid that the woman is friends with, that gets nervous when he sees her in the bathing suit.

The MC mech is of the basic human body shape, quite blocky i think. IIRC the MC mech is red and has green eyes.

There is a scene where a woman is taught how to handle a handgun by some guy in a jungly place.

There is a scene where a good guy-mech (in the air with a bright blue sky) is fighting something with tentacles that constricts the good guy-mech and drains the power of it. The mech eventually breaks free by using a sword IIRC.

This is probably the shittiest thread started this year and last but its driving me nuts.
>>
File: 61Gi2XI.jpg (490 KB, 1850x827) Image search: [Google]
61Gi2XI.jpg
490 KB, 1850x827
Is it any of the mecha on this chart?
>>
>>13704707
Godannar, maybe?
>>
>>13704758
Oh my god, the one with the blue pointy shoulders, yellow horn and yellow X on the chest. Whats that show?
>>
>>13704769
Macron 1
>>
>>13704769
goshogun, probably the macron 1 dub
>>
>>13704781
Holy shit man thank you so much!
>>
>>13704769
That'd be GoShogun, which I think was called Macron-1 in the US and smooshed together with other shows a la Robotech.
>>
Thank you guys, i can die in peace now.
>>
/m/ gettin shit done for once.
>>
remember that lame ass song

Mm-mm-mm-mmaaa-mmmaaa-mmmaaa-Marcon one.
>>
File: m seal of approval.jpg (122 KB, 576x513) Image search: [Google]
m seal of approval.jpg
122 KB, 576x513
>>13704785
>Holy shit man thank you so much!

/m/ delivers again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.