[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for more shows with sentient mecha in them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: powerjoe.png (193 KB, 423x320) Image search: [Google]
powerjoe.png
193 KB, 423x320
I'm looking for more shows with sentient mecha in them. Any recommendations?
>>
>>13699161
I assume you know J-Decker's younger brother, GaoGaiGar?
>>
>>13699161
Brain Powerd.
>>
>>13699161
Xenoglossia. Just pretend it's not even part of a different franchise.
>>
transformers
>>
The Bots Master
>>
GoBots
>>
Tf Masterforce and Victory. There like proto braves.
>>
>>13699271
>>13699662
>>13699890
Watched these, good shit!

Will have to check out the other stuff recommended in this thread though, cheers!
>>
Gorg
>>
File: Liger_Zero.jpg (228 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
Liger_Zero.jpg
228 KB, 638x480
Zoids are semi-sentient, IIRC.
>>
rahxephon
the ecological one that aired recently
>>
>>13700040

There are 'wild' Zoids that are clearly sentient, or at least instinctual.
>>
>>13699161
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos.
>>
Giant Robo and Big O seem to have some measure of sentience.

SD Gundams are definitely sentient and the Rune Gods in Rayearth talk before you even see them as mechs
>>
>>13699161
Aside from Transformers, Braves, Metabots, etc:

Layzner
Zone of the Enders
Zoids
Comet lucifer
Gargantia
**Valvrave. Kind of. In the first season. Well Second season too I guess thanks to Pino and Plu**

There are more with AI co pilots, but I can't think of them at the moment.
>>
>>13699161
Heroman.

Sort of. For a given definition of mecha.
>>
All Transformers

The whole Yuusha (Brave) series

Machinerobo
>>
>>13700203
Not Valvrave, that show is a case of a literal ghosts in machine.

No true sentience going on, the lead machine literally uses a space ghost vampire as a conduit for stuff.

In exchange I'd recommend Yukikaze. The OVA is a bit of a brain fuck the first pass, but on a second watch along with reading the books you get a fantastic tale about a pilot and his sentient combat recon jet as they put up with incomprehensible aliens on an incomprehensible planet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.