[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Une.jpg (188 KB, 540x773) Image search: [Google]
Une.jpg
188 KB, 540x773
would you?
>>
>>13695231
>Bastard child of Duo and Heero and Relena and Lady Une
>>
>2016
>Frozen Teardrop thread

I thought it was dead
>>
File: osomatsu.jpg (51 KB, 449x597) Image search: [Google]
osomatsu.jpg
51 KB, 449x597
>>13695257
Katoki is pushing really hard for it to be animated
>>
>>13695252
Would I lick those eyebrows? Yes.
>>
>>13695252
that would be the most mentally ill child ever
>>
>>13695290
No, there is no truth to this.
>>
>>13697968
Sort of. He refuses to reveal the suits he designed until it is animated.
>>
>>13695231
Her eyes look kind of fucked up.
>>
>>13695231

That's a girl right? RIGHT?
>>
>>13698473
It's Lady Une as a child

Katoki is holding the designs hostage in exchange for an anime. He had to be begged to put Snow White on volume 12 cover and Sumisawa feels that he's just going to change the design anyway. Sumisawa seems confident it'll get animated.
>>
>>13697985
Maybe he didn't actually bother designing any and is just hoping it's never getting animated.
>>
>>13695290
>>13697985
>>13698573
It's been twenty years, and at least one of the VAs is dead. They'll need to start animating it ASAP or call in new VAs, which the Japanese public will not sit well with.
>>
>>13698579
That doesn't make sense. It was him who wanted a new Wing anime in the first place. He wanted to design new Wing suits so Bandai or whoever got Sumisawa to write the novel. Katoki didn't want a novel, he wanted an anime so he isn't revealing shit until he gets one.
>>
One does not simply refuse to suck Katoki's dick.

Looking forward to animated FT with glorious Katoki designs that are the exact same as the ones in EW.
>>
>>13698601
they already aren't the same. Katoki is saving them, but gradually making changes. The Prometheus Gundam as the Heavyarms expy does not share the same body.
>>
>>13698606
I don't think he did Prometheus and even if he did I t'll more than likely get a huge redesign. That was revealed like 3 or 4 years ago.
>>
>>13698587
Who died from the original cast? The main five + Relena, Zechs, Une are all still alive and well.
>>
>>13698694
>Une

Died of cancer a few years ago.
>>
>>13698729
Shit, I didn't know she died. I'm depressed now. Well wouldn't be the first time they had to recast in a Gundam.
>>
>>13698737
Like Bright's voice actor dying. Had to recast him in Unicorn.
>>
Lady Une doesn't even appear to the very end and if this gets animated it'll definitely be completely reworked.
>>
>>13698573
>He had to be begged to put Snow White on volume 12 cover
Source?
>>
>>13698817
Frozen Teardrop afterword. Deacon Blues translated the part talking about Katoki and animation

>Katoki had been stubbornly saying that he didn't want it released until animated, but after repeatedly asking him, he allowed me unveil it. However, Mr. Katoki being who he is, there is a high possibility that he'll change the design when there is an animated version. Maybe he can't help it. Finally, I've decided I'm going to be liberated from Gundam Wing. Although G-Unit and Satanas were abandoned, I was already feeling burned out. If you love Gundam Wing, regardless of who you are, please write a sequel! For what it's worth, I never said that Frozen Teardrop was a sequel, it's just a simple catchphrase the folks at Kadokawa came up with.
>>
File: zOc3oSE.jpg (700 KB, 1231x1800) Image search: [Google]
zOc3oSE.jpg
700 KB, 1231x1800
>>13698844
>I never said that Frozen Teardrop was a sequel
So 5+ years of literally nothing? Well long as they keep Vingt in whatever sequel they animate I'm good.
>>
>>13698844
>I never said that Frozen Teardrop was a sequel, it's just a simple catchphrase the folks at Kadokawa came up with
wat
>>
>>13698848

Even after being completed, Frozen Teardrop continues to drop WTF bombs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.