[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skaro Hunting Society releases Episode 1 of Laserion!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Laserion.png (576 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Laserion.png
576 KB, 640x480
https://skarohuntingsociety.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/video-warrior-laserion-episode-01/
>>
>>13693783
Nice to know that they'll be wasting their time on garbage
>>
>>13693813
>>13693783
Lalah and Amuro are finally together (in VA spirit)
>>
>>13693783
At least this won't affect Luurah's other projects.
>45
Goddammit Nanto, stop picking long series.
>>
Looks like I'm the only one excited about this

HYPE
>>
>>13694231
Nah, plenty of people like eating shit, so I'm sure you're not the only one excited for this. Or at least, you won't be in due time.
>>
>>13694231
I like it. The first episode, at least, has a pretty cool aesthetic, and while the animation quality isn't very good... well, I mean, look at the other series that were going on in that time period. That was kind of standard.
>>
>>13693783
Can somebody make .srt for OCR of sub? I want translate it too.
>>
>>13694554
It's a Toei show, so this is expected from them. That said...
>Many thanks to Kiseki 83 (who has been helping me with Uchuu Majin Daikengo) for translating Laserion. Also, I could use an assistant translator for Laserion so that Kiseki 83 could use more help on translating Laserion. Contact me if you’re interested.
So much for Daikengo going faster, but hey, I'm sure some of his projects may finally end this year.
>>
I saw the OP a few months and some other clips from the show on YT. I was interested in watching it after reading the synopsis for it but was bummed out by the fact that nobody was subbing it atm.

I'm glad to know Luurah and Nanto are subbing this together. I hope to see more from this soon
>>
File: Bad Santa - thanks.jpg (63 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
Bad Santa - thanks.jpg
63 KB, 720x384
>>13693783

FUCK YEAH! I've wanted to see this forever
>>
>>13693813
What would you rather see subbed? Laserion looks pretty cool.
>>
>>13697980
Not him, but seeing Galatt, Trider G7, Daiohja, the J9s, Goshogun, God Sigma or even Baldios would be nice. However, since Luurah likes all mecha, he's mostly scraping the bottom of the barrel first.
>>
File: tenkai.jpg (70 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
tenkai.jpg
70 KB, 400x267
>>13693832
>>
>>13699334
>Baldios

Are you referring to the TV series? Because I thought the movie version was supposed to be better than the TV version
>>
Are there no softsubs available?
>>
>>13699623
The TV series. The movie is pretty much a compilation + extended finale, since they had to end the show abruptly (either due to low ratings, toy sales or both). Besides, the movie has 98% less Baldios, if memory serves right.
>>
>>13699334
>the J9s
it hurts
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.