[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust that went wrong with the greatest mecha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Megaman Trigger.jpg (28 KB, 595x478) Image search: [Google]
Megaman Trigger.jpg
28 KB, 595x478
So now that the dust that went wrong with the greatest mecha anime of the past 20 years has settled into something we can all agree on, is it okay to skip the series and watch the movies instead to claim you're waifu is real robot or super robot, or is toku the cancer that is killing UC rehashes?
PROTIP: YOU CAN'T.
>>
File: gotta go fast dom.gif (231 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gotta go fast dom.gif
231 KB, 500x500
Dang.
>>
>>13691750
Not /m/.

:P
>>
File: Drake laugh.png (116 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Drake laugh.png
116 KB, 400x240
>>13691750
I haven't laughed this good in a while, anon, thanks for this.
>>
File: 1405006602929.jpg (31 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1405006602929.jpg
31 KB, 400x260
>>13691750
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Nice one OP
>>
>>13691750
Was it rape, just because you like a show doesn't mean it's good, that show is never getting into srw that show had poor sales that model kit has stickers.
>>
>>13691750

PRODUCTION ORDER
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Find a flaw.
Protip: You can't because kamille is a girls name and kamille is a girl who could have been a mother to me whose not just for show because she is the floofiest.Why is she so perfect? Best Girl
>>
>>13691750
>/m/ memes of 2015
>in 2016 year of our lord
>>
>>13692469
Now that the dust has settled, I'm jumping here onto white base to laugh at you because kamille is no girl's name boy, no girl's name.
>>
>>13691750
>>13692094
>>13692117
>>13692469
I appreciate your efforts to do this kind of meta shit-shitposting, /m/, but you can't just stitch annoying memes and repetitive thread titles like that, like you were using duct tape. You gotta be subtle. And creative. Try to imply something with the image, most of you didn't even use one, and not doing so in an image board is just wasting potential. If possible, edit it or try to do something weird with the text, or even compare it to the memes of other boards you don't frequent; and definitely stitch them together better, like finding a common theme between them. As a finishing touch, add shitty "ironic" glitter like zalgo font or stupid MS Paint edits.

And voilá! Now you're ready to post the most obnoxious mind-numbing garbage imaginable! Go out there and make me proud!

Happy new year, /m/.
>>
>>13692567
>voilá
so close, but we needed "wa la"
>>
>>13692553
At least this one has maymays from /m/ shows and not random /a/-tier shitposting.
>>
>>13695205
UNDERSTANDING is not square.
Shitposting is a thread that could have been a maymay to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.